Neko

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Xander(bersniper 8D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Xander's smile widened a bit when he saw Jace's eyes brighten. He had to restrain himself from wriggling in excitement when the boy said he'd pick him up the next day. His eyes widened a bit, and his smile dimmed slightly when he realized something. THere was a whole day that he had to get through before he saw Jace again. He mentally shrugged, and his smile brightened again. The thought of Jace would most likely get him through the day. He wiped at his nose again, before looking back up at the other boy with a scowl.

What was he? His mother? He nearly giggled at the thought of Jace running around his kitchen baking cookies, in a pink frilly apron and fluffy bunny slippers. He tried to cover up his laugh with a cough, but it ended up sounding like he was choking. He huffed, and blushed. That had been a major fail. He appreciated Jace's concern,, though. He thought about snuggling into the boy even more, but figured it would be awkward, so he pushed the thought to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Jace smiled as Xander did and raised an eyebrow when it sounded like he had chocked. He laughed softly at the blush and raised his free hand to gently caress Xander's cheek. "I didn't think it was possible. You get cuter and cuter by the second little raven." he told him.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Xander glared at Jace when he laughed, and lightly pushed him with his free hand. He looked back at the ground, and jumped when Jace touched his cheek. He flinched slightly, but didn't pull away as he normally would have done. He looked back up at the boy, fear flashing briefly across his eyes before he blinked. He looked down again, and sighed sadly. Why did he always have to be afraid of everyone? He once again wondered what Jace saw in him.

Xander looked back up at him again after he thought for a moment. He thought over what he'd said. How could he think he was cute when he was so ugly? For some reason, this made him happy. The thought of someone liking him. He smiled again, and felt heat once again spreading across his face. He didn't think he'd ever blushed so much in his life.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Jace laughed happily when Xander pushed him. He let the flinch pass him by. He knew something had happened to the boy to make him afraid of people, but he wasn't going to let that push him away. He let his thumb slid across his cheek bone, tracing the bright blush, before he leaned in to kiss Xander on the tip of his nose. "Cuter than a kitten." he said softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Xander looked at the ground, suddenly ashamed of being scared. It kept him from so many things, so many feelings. He would've sighed, but when he felt Jace's thumb grace his cheek, he looked up at him. He couldn't help but smile wider. His blush deepened, and his eyes traveled up the boy's face until they met his eyes. He stared into them for a moment, before Jace's lips touched his nose. He held in his breath, his eyes widening. He willed himself to nose pull away, and so he stayed still until the boy did. He twisted his hands in his shirt as Jace spoke, not sure how to respond.

When he looked around at their surroundings, he noticed that they were only a few houses from his. HE frowned, and looked at the ground again. Why did everything have to end so soon? When he looked up again, he realized that Mark's car wasn't parked in the lot at his apartment, which was on the next street over, and just barely visible. He raised a brow, and almost shrugged. He turned his head, returning his gaze to Jace.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Jace grinned at the wide eyed look he got from Xander. He noticed him looking around and saw the frown. When he looked back up Jace raised an eyebrow slightly. "What's wrong? Did we go the wrong way?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Xander glared at him for a second, clearly not pleased that Jace found his being startled amusing. When Jace asked if they'd gone the wrong way, he shook his head, and pointed at his nearby house. He huffed, and pouted up at the boy, obviously unhappy at the fact that they were already at their destination. He continued to twist his hands in his shirt, ultimately surprised that it wasn't unraveling. He looked sadly at his house again, not looking forward to what waited for him. His overly cheerful mother would come running to him crying, and his father would scold him for worrying her because he'd been out late.

He didn't want to walk in there and be overwhelmed like he was every day. He sighed, and grabbed Jace's hand, tugging lightly toward his home. Maybe...Maybe Jace could meet his parents. Yes. Then, he could spend an extra few minutes with him. But, he realized that his mom would probably drown the boy with her seemingly endless love for everyone and everything.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Jace smiled sheepishly at the glare and looked in the direction Xander was pointing. He was disappointed that their night was coming to an end, but at least they had the next day to be together. He smiled when Xander grabbed his hand and tugged him along.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 pm

(Meh. Sorry. My laptop is dumb and didn;t show me that you posted.)

Xander pulled Jace along, walking as slow as humanly possible, not wanting to walk through his door. He groaned as they reached his door, and he reached his hand up, reluctant open it. He inhaled deeply, then let his breath out slowly before closing his pale fingers around the knob, and turned it. The second he pushed the door open, a large, rather plump woman flew at him, pulling into a hug as he flailed his arms, accidentally letting go of Jace's hand. Once his mother let go, his father walked in with a stern, yet worried look. He reached out his hand for Jace's needing the comfort of the boy.

Xander's father crossed his arms, and began tapping his foot. Xander looked down at the floor as soon as he found and grasped Jace's hand. He'd noticed when they walked in that it was only around ten O'clock, and his curfew was midnight. He sighed, wishing his parents would stop being so protective of him. And, why would his parents give him such a late curfew if they got upset when he was out past eight? He would've groaned in annoyance, but then his father would go on about being rude to his mother. He rolled his eyes, and looked over at Jace.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:14 pm

(No problem I've had the same problem before Smile )

Jace followed him up to the door. His eyes widened when a woman wrapped Xander in a hug, making him drop his hand. He waited for the woman to let go before he stepped back up beside Xander. He couldn't help but smile softly when Xander reached for his hand again. He looked up as a man showed up and noticed the stern/worried look. He immediately took on an apologetic look and bowed his head slightly. "Sir. Ma'am. I'm sorry he was out so late. To tell you the truth it's my fault. I'm new to town and had gotten myself lost. Xander here came along and helped me find my way back to where I needed to go. I felt bad about keeping him out so late so I figured I should walk him home so he got back safely. Again I apologize." he told both of the boy's parents.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Xander raised a brow, and stared questioningly as Jace spoke. He nearly died at the fact that the boy was lying. To his parents. For him. He could've melted at the sorry look he was giving his parents, and he smiled, gently patting his arm. He desperately wanted to tell him it was okay, but the other boy had one hand, and his mother was clinging to his other, so he just gave him a look. He looked over at his father, and gave him an annoyed looked. His dad only shook his head, and walked back into the living room to read. His mother finally released the death grip she hand on his, and began bustling around the kitchen, speaking as she began digging around in cupboards and cabinets.

Are you boys hungry? Do you want a snack? She asked as she pulled something from an open cupboard. She looked expectantly at Xander, who shook his head and looked at Jace questioningly. He was quite surprised that his mother wasn't asking him a trillion questions about where he'd been, even though Jace had 'explained' everything. Then he realized that she'd noticed their joined hands, and had decided not to bombard him with worried questions in front of the boy. He could've laughed, if it had been possible for him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Jace looked at Xander before looking up at the boy's mother. He shook his head slightly and politely declined. "I would love to stay a little longer, but I've caused you all enough trouble." he told her. "Oh, but I still feel really bad about taking so much of Xander's time tonight. With your permission I would appreciate taking him with me to a small party my friends are throwing tomorrow night. There's a boy there that will be attending the same school as Xander and I thought perhaps I could introduce them. I hope I'm not crossing any boundaries by asking this of you. I can tell that your son is very important to you and I would never dream of anything bad happening to him." he spoke calmly, with just the right hint of regret and sincerity to hopefully put the boy's mother at ease. He definitely liked the boy and he didn't want the boy's parents disliking him.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Xander smiled hopefully at his mother as Jace quickly asked the question about the party. His hope grew ever more as the woman's eyes softened, and she smiled heartily. Oh, no dear. You haven't caused any trouble. We just worry. And, I wouldn't mind if he went to the party. It would be great if Xander had a friend in school. He's usually so alone. She said, a sad frown replacing the cheerful grin. Xander gave her that 'Mom. Embarrassment.' Looks. Even though Jace already knew he was hated by evenone, and that he didn'y have any friends except for him, she didn't need to blab on about it. She smiled again, and returned to whatever she'd been doing.

Xander turned to Jace, practically bouncing in excitement as he looked at him with gleaming eyes. He didn;t notice as his mother turned and smiled brightly. He smiled, and probably would've squealed in delight if he'd been able to. He suddenly remembered that his throat was still a tiny bit sore from trying to talk earlier, but he ignored it, refusing to let it interrupt his awesome mood. He wrapped his arms lightly around Jace, just noticing how good he smelled. He loved the scent, whatever it was. It was like catnip, and he was the cat. He tightened his grip slightly, not wanting to ever let go.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Jace smiled brightly at the woman. "Thank you so much ma'am." he told her happily. He turned to Xander and was slightly surprised when the boy wrapped his arms around him. He smiled softly and returned the hug gently, pulling him close. He pressed his lips lightly to the top of the boy's head before pulling back carefully. "I'll pick you up later tomorrow afternoon. Get some rest." he told him with a gentle, happy smile.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Xander almost cried when Jace pulled away. He looked up at the boy, giving him a slightly pouty look. He didn't want him to leave. But, he would see him tomorrow. He was sure he'd survive until then. He looked over at his mother, who'd been watching them, and blushed lightly. She gave an innocent smile, and spoke lighlty. Yes. I think it's time you got to bed. You look exhausted. She said, before walking into the living room with whatever she'd just made.

Xander turned to Jace, and smiled. He couldn't wait to see him tomorrow, and already missed him, even though he hadn't left yet. Also, he was eager to meet Julian. He sighed, and looked down at the floor, unsure of what to say...er...do. (Meh. Fail post Dx)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Jace chuckled slightly at the pouty look. He reached up and gently caressed the boy's cheek before grinning. "I'll pick you up tomorrow." he told him softly. "It was nice meeting you." he called after Xander's mother as she left the room. He smiled at the boy before turning and walking out to the road. He waved back at him before heading down the street. It wasn't long before he reached his home. It was a small, welcoming house that he had managed to find. Even though he never knew his parents he had been given a huge amount of money once he became a legal adult. He was never told where it came from, but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth at the time. He headed back to his room, changed quickly into a pair of sweatpants and collapsed on his bed. All he could think of was Xander as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 am

Xander waved back as Jace left, before closing the door. He watched him from the window, feeling the loneliness creep back into his heart. He frowned, and pulled the curtain into place before turning and leaping up the stairs to his room. He looked up at the ceiling, smiling at all of the drawings and pictures that he had tacked up there. Most where drawn by him, and the rest by his one good friend that he'd had. Most of the pictures were of him and the girl, and what weren't of them, were of him and his parents. All of this was done before he'd changed. It had only been two years ago, but the memory was so vivid, it was like it had been only yesterday. He shuddered as it came flooding back, and he felt the first tear spill onto his cheek.

He crawled into his bed, not allowing himself to shed another tear. Instead, he drew a razor blade from his pocket. He steadied the blade over his wrist, and began to pull it across his skin. He stopped, suddenly, when he thought about Jace. He stared at the blade for the longest time, turning it over and over in his thin fingers. His sighed, and shoved it back in his pocket. What would Jace think of him if he knew he harmed himself? He snuggled down into his blankets, not bothering to get up and change into his pajamas. He was suddenly too tired to move. As he fell asleep, Jace never left his mind.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Jace woke late the next morning and yawned as he sat up in bed. He went through his normal morning of getting up, eating breakfast, getting a shower, and then getting dressed. He pulled on his normal pair of black jeans, a blue shirt that matched his eyes, and a black leather jacket to go over it. He still had plenty of time so he cleaned up the house a little and ate a small lunch. When it was finally time for him to pick up Xander he went to his garage where two vehicles sat. One was a black Mustang with blue racing stripes and the other was a dark blue motorcycle. He climbed into the seat of the Mustang and carefully backed it out of the garage. He didn't think a motorcycle would be a good way to earn the boy's parents' trust.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Xander groaned as light invaded his room. He rolled over, trying to hide from the annoying rays. He had just been about to fall back to sleep, where he would once again be greeted by dreams of Jace, when he heard a loud knocking on his door. A cheery voice broke through the silence, causing the boy to wish he was deaf. C'mon, Xander dear. Get up for breakfast! When he gave no response, there was a soft sigh, and more knocking. Get up and dressed. If you stay in bed all day, you won't be able to see that boy again. You'll be too busy sleeping. She said, her happy voice permeating through the just restored silence. How could any one be this happy in the morning? He grunted loudly, making a point that he was awake, and in fact, not very happy at being woken.

When his mother's words finally registered, he lept into action, pulling on his best pair of black skinny jeans, and one of his favorite band shirts that had Asking Alexandria written on it in red lettering. He brushed his hair, and threw on his black converse, and drawing thick lines under his eyelids with black eyeliner. On his way out of his bedroom, he grabbed one of his hoodies, and jumped down the stairs into the kitchen. He slid into his place at the table, where before him sat a plate of waffles. He doused them in syrup, and ate them quickly. When he finished eating, he went back up the stairs and into his private bathroom. Once he'd shut and locked the door, he knelt in front of the toilet. He shoved two fingers down his throat, and gripped the sides of the toilet with shaking hands as he rid himself of his breakfast.

He washed his hands and face, before leaving the bathroom, and sitting in front of his window to watch the sky. As he watched the clouds pass by lazily, he thought about Jace. About his beautiful blue eye. About his kindness, gentleness. He'd been so nice, the first person ever to be nice to him since Megan had been taken from him. He sighed, pushing the memory to the back of his mind. As he thought, he didn't realize how much time had passed. Before he knew it, his mother was calling him downstairs. He bounded down the stairs, and ran out the door to sit on the steps, waiting for the one who'd never left his mind.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Jace nearly got lost on his way to pick up Xander. Since it had been dark the day before he almost drove by it, but spotted the boy sitting on the front steps. He pulled the Mustang over to the side of the road and put in park before getting out. He smiled brightly as he walked up the sidewalk to the house. "You look even cuter in the daylight." he commented. "Ready to go?" he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Xander watched as the Mustang pulled up along the sidewalk, and his eyes widened. That was Jace's car? He watched as the boy got out of the vehicle, and stood as he reached him. He grinned, and bounced slightly on his toes as Jace approached. He blushed slightly at the boy's comment, and nodded at his question. He couldn't wait to meet Julian...And spend even more time with Jace. As soon as The other boy was close enough, Xander stepped forward and hugged him, wrapping his arms loosely around him. (BLAH. Fail post D)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Jace smiled at the blush and happily returned the hug. "Do your parents know you're leaving now?" he asked. He didn't want to just leave without anyone knowing that he was taking Xander. It was obvious the boy's parents cared a lot for him and he didn't want to get on their bad side.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am

Xander nodded against Jace's shoulder, before gently pulling away. If he could've, he would've stayed in the boy's arms, but he was rather hyper. Something that wasn't usual for him. He motioned with his hands, as if telling Jace to hurry up. He wasn't sure why he was so eager. Sure, he got to meet Julian, and spend more time with Jace, but going to a party meant people. And what if the people there were mean to him? What if there were people there that just happened to be from school, and they taunted him? He was suddenly scared, but he hid it. He didn't want to be afraid anymore. He stared down at his hands for a moment, noticing a small bite mark on his knuckles from earlier. Oops. He lowered his hands, and looked up at Jace with a smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 am

Jace grinned at Xander's eagerness. "Well come on then. " he said with a small laugh. He walked the boy to the car and held the passenger door open for him. "Go ahead and pick whatever radio station you want." he told him, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Xander followed him eagerly, shuffling his feet quickly in his excitement. When Jace held open the door, he crawled him, quickly pulling the seat belt over him and securing it. When the other boy mentioned something about him choosing a radio station, he looked at him and shrugged. He pointed to Jace, not caring what they listened to...as long as it wasn't country. He was sure that if Jacr put on a country station, he would strangle him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xander(bersniper 8D)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next