Neko

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Xander(bersniper 8D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Jace smiled happily when Xander snuggled up to him. He pulled an arm out from under the blanket and wrapped it around Xander, pulling him close. Julian was curled up on Talon's lap with his own blanket, grinning at the two dark headed boys. The movie instantly began with dark music, progressing into a scene of a group of teens in the woods around a campfire telling ghost stories.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Xander shifted slightly as Jace settled his arms around his shoulders, and he cuddled up a bit more. I noticed Julian grinning at them, and responded with a smile of his own. He switched his gaze to the television again, and oddly, the creepy music seemed to lull him. He inhaled deeply, chasing away a yawn. As the group of teens showed up on the screen, his eyes twinkled. They were so gonna get ripped to pieces.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Jace and Talon watched the movie with grins as it played. They had both seen the movie several times and knew everything that happened. Julian on the other hand had always skipped out on horror movie nights and now had his blanket up to his nose, hiding his eyes whenever something jumped out.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Xander smiled, laughing quietly when something attacked. His eyes wandered over to Julian. There was no reason to be afraid; it was just a movie. He smiled reassuringly before looking up at Jace, who seemed to be enjoying himself immensely. Xander pulled that blanket around himself a bit more, and snuggled even more into Jace. He sighed contentedly, and closed him eyes, listening to the screams of the teens in the movie. He grasped Jace's hand, and laced his fingers with the boy's.

(DId chu read the first couple chapters of the Fan-Fic? :O Cause I put up more. And also another fic.)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm

(couldn't find it -_- can you send me the link?)

Jace grinned happily when Xander snuggled closer to him. He gave the boy's fingers a light squeeze when he grabbed his hand. Julian stayed curled up against Talon's side while the man silently watched the movie, smirking occasionally down at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 pm

(I thought I did O-O But, yeah xD [url]http://poptartjam.deviantart.com/gallery/[url]

Xander squeezed back, and opened his eyes to watch Talon and Julian for a moment. They looked so cute together. He held in laughter when he caught Talon's smirks. He turned his gaze to the movie, and he giggled when one of the teens got killed. God, he felt so evil. But it made him feel slightly better about himself. They were preppy douches, and they were dying. And here he was, watching them. Xander got slightly upset at these thoughts. He was usually so nice. Not one thought about the death of those who picked on him. He pushed everything to the back of his mind, and focuses back on the movie.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

( okay sorry Smile thank you )

The movie was coming to an end with only two teens left. The tension grew and grew as the two ended up locked in an old cabin. They cowered in a corner as the shadow of the murderer covered them. There was a splash of blood across the screen, a scream, and then everything went black. Jace stretched slightly and yawned. Talon had his head resting on the back of the couch fast asleep and Julian hadn't moved from his spot nearly covered with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

(It's cool xD And, mhmmz)

Xander watched in excitement as the teens were cornered in the cabin. His eyes widened as the killer drew closer, as could tell by his shadow. He did jump slightly when the blood splatted across the screen and there was a scream. The hell? Xander yawned after Jace had, and rested his head back on his shoulder. He was too comfortable to even consider moving.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Jace yawned again and looked up at the wall where the clock hung. It was getting late. "Should we be getting you home?" he asked Xander.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 am

Xander frowned as he watched Jace look up at the clock. At the boy;s question, he shook his head, and latched onto Jace's arm. He didn't want to go back to his annoying parents; but he knew they were going to worry. He sighed, and pouted as he began pulling off the blanket.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Jace frowned slightly when Xander latched onto his arm. He didn't want the boy to go either. Julian suddenly popped his head out from under the blanket he had been covered in during the movie. "Couldn't he stay over if we told his parents that he was staying here with me?" he asked curiously. He really liked Xander as a friend and a sleepover was the perfect way to get to know anyone a lot better. Jace didn't even bother asking Talon about staying. Talon and Julian both crashed at his place often enough he never asked.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Xander brightened at Julian's suggestion, and looked up at Jace for approval. He liked the idea of spending the night at the boys house. He wanted to get to know everyone better, as the blond boy had said. (Bleh. Sorry about the failure Dx OH! Did you read them? :3)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

( lol no problem Smile reading them now they are good Smile )

Jace looked down at Xander and smiled softly. "If it's alright with your parents then I'm perfectly fine with it. Julian and I can take you home to ask permission." he told him.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Xander almost squealed in delight. He grinned, until Jace mentioned taking him home to ask his parents. His smile dimmed slightly, and he held up a finger. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out his Smartphone. He held it out to Jace with a smile. (Thankies x3 I'll be putting more up tomorrow or Wed. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Jace smiled slightly and was going to reach for the phone when Julian snatched it out of Xander's hand. "Don't leave anything up to Jace when it comes to convincing parents anything. I, on the other hand, am a master at it." he said with a wicked grin. Talon grimaced at Julian. The boy wasn't joking. The things that the blonde had managed to get Talon and Jace to do was unbelievable. Julian quickly found the contacts, but paused. "Which one is easier to convince? Your mother or father?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Xander flinched slightly when Julian quickly grabbed his phone, but it wasn't as noticeable as it probably would've been before. He acted as if nothing happened, and smiled. He wasn't surprised to find that Julian was so convincing. Xander watched as the blond headed boy searched for his contacts. Once he asked Xander who the easier one to persuade was, he had to think for a moment. His dad was the stricter of the two, and less understanding than his mother. On the other hand, he mother would ask a zillion questions, like the address, how many days he'd be staying, the exact time he'd be coming home, etc. He mentally sighed. His mother would have to do. "My mom." He whispered, before leaning back and resting his head on Jace's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Julian quickly searched for Xander's mom's number in the contact list before looking up at the boy. "Does she react to tears?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Xander shrugged. I don't know. I never talk to her. He said. His throat was beginning to hurt a bit, but he didn't mind it. Plus, he didn't feel like writing everything down. Maybe, if he practiced, he could talk without being in pain. He sniffed lightly, and grasped Jace's hand.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Julian nodded with a grin as he pressed call. Jace smiled softly when Xander spoke and kissed the top of his head gently, gripping his hand. Julian waited for Xander's mom to pick the phone up before bursting into big crocodile tears. "E-Excuse m-me...Is this X-Xander's mom?" he asked, his voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Xander smiled, and closed his eyes, sighing. He focused his hearing on Julian. He heard the blond boy burst into 'tears' and he giggled softly. When Julian spoke, he heard his mom clearly through his phone. Yes! Who is this? Is Xander okay? What happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen to my baby? Was it the football team again? His mother's frantic words caused him to struggle to hold in impending laughter. His hand flew up to his mouth, and his face began turning red. God, that woman was so gullible.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Julian barely managed to stay in character when Xander's mother became frantic. "He...He's okay, but w-we were at my f-friends party and some really mean p-people started picking on u-us. Is i-it okay if he s-stays the night? I r-really don't want to...to be alone." he sobbed through the phone.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Xander continued to hold in his laughter, but he wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to keep it up. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping it would help. His mother seemed to calm, but only slightly. Oh...Yes! Yes of course he can! Does he need to come by to pick anything up? She asked, seemingly at the end of her hysterics. Xander took a few deep breaths, but it only made him have to laugh even more. He let go of Jace's hand to place his other one over the one already over his mouth. He rocked back and forth a bit, not wanting to upset his mom by laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Julian swallowed back laughter. "N-No. I...I'm sure he can fit some of m-my clothes. T-Thank you so m-much for letting him s-stay." he sniffled through the phone. Jace grinned, holding back his own laughter. Talon doing the same as he watched his blonde boyfriend. He kept trying to get Julian to try out for acting, he was obviously good at it.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Xander managed to control himself long enough for his mother to reply. "Oh. Okay then. You two have a wonderful time! Goodbye now!" [i]Click[/] Xander then burst into laughter, holding his sides, ignoring the fact that he had a searing pain in his throat. He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. He finally got a handle on himself, and stopped his laughing. He looked up at Jace, then over to Julian, with a huge grin smeared across his face.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Julian immediately started giggling once she hung up. Talon laughed quietly, shaking his head. Jace chuckled and reached for a water bottle by his feet. He held it out to Xander, figuring the boy's throat might be hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xander(bersniper 8D)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next