Neko

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Xander(bersniper 8D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Jace felt pressure on his chest and woke slightly. He blinked a few times trying to clear his vision before spotting the head of dark hair on his chest. He smiled softly, yawning. "Good morning little raven." he mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Xander heard a yawn, causing him to look up and give Jace, who'd finally woken, a lopsided smile before yawning himself. "Morning." He said a bit more cheerily than he'd meant to.Jace had that effect on him, making him feel happier than he'd ever been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Jace grinned at Xander's smile, happy that the boy was getting his voice back. "Feeling okay this morning?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:03 pm

( To be honest, I completely fogot while wring hat post, that Xander had trouble talking xD)

Xander gave a nod at Jace's question. Honestly, hefelt great, though voice was a bit sore, though he could get used to it as long as it meant he got to talk to his boyfriend. "How a-are you?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:16 pm

(Ya I sort of thought you might have lol Very Happy )

"Other than wanting to just go right back to sleep I feel fine." Jace told him, pulling him close to him. "It was the most peaceful sleep I've had in years." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 pm

(It happens to me a lot, forgettng thing x3)

Xander gave another small yawn before giggling "Then w-wht don't yo go b-back to leep?" he aked, and he realized he voice was getting hourse, but didn't really care. " I think I c-can say th-the same." He said in response to Jace's second sentence. He found that he'd begun to toy with the end of his sleeve with his fingers, and he realized it was beginning to fra from the months of abue. He was going to have to stop doing it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:07 pm

(I was thinking about having Jace and Talon be in like boxing or wrestling or something. What do ya think?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 pm

(I think thatš a cool idea :3)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm

(Wrestling or boxing? Any ideas?)

Jace sighed deeply. "I want nothing more than to curl back up with you and go to sleep but Talon and I have practice today." he told Xander. "We can't be late again."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 pm

(boxing? It's always fun to watch two people beat eachother up for fun xD)

Xander raised a brow. "P-ractie?" he askedgiving Jace a quizzical look. He looked over at Talon and Julian, who both looked like they weren't getting up any time soon. "Looks like y-you'll have a b-bit of a problem with th-that." He said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm

"Boxing practice." Jace told Xander with a soft smile. He looked over and groaned when he saw Talon and Julian curled up together. "I'll be right back." He told him as he got up. During the night he had changed into a pair of loose grey sweat pants and hadn't put on a shirt. His body was built in a slim athletic kind of way, not bulging muscles or anything like that. He returned shortly with a pitcher of ice cold water. "You know, now that I think about it. I am almost certain the weatherman said there was a slight chance of rain this morning." He said to Xander with a grin. Without saying anything else he promptly threw water all over the sleeping couple.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm

"(h, c-cool." Xander replied. When Jace got up, Xander gave a very disapproving moan as all the warmth, not to mention his boyfriend, left. As Jace walked out, Xander could't help but notice that the other boy had shed his shirt sometime during the night. When Jace returned with the water, he immediately knew what was going to happen. He grinned, and giggled at Jace as the boy tipped the pitcher, dumping it on Talon and Julian. He sat up and pulled the blanket around himself as the quiet giggles continued.

( Sorry they're kinda short, I'm using the Xbox, so, yeah xD)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

(it's fine lol)

Julian woke up with a surprised scream. Julian jerking upright. The older man shoved the wet blankets off of himself, glaring at Jace. Jace was trying not to laugh out loud at the look on his friend's face. Julian shoved some hair out of his face before getting up and leaping at Jace, tackling him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Xander watch as the events played out with an amused smiled, trying his hardest, and in the end not succeeding, to hold in his laughter. It came out mostly breathy because his throat hurt a bit from talking earlier. His eyes widened as Julian tackled Jace, also giving a small gasp as the two of them thudded to the floor. He looked up to glance over at Talon, who look rather unamused, causing Xander to giggle as he stared at the older man's dripping hair. Deciding that he felt like being helpful, he jumped up and scurried into the bathroom after finding it, and grabbed a towel before shuffling back in and handing it to Talon with a small, nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Julian and Jace were rolling on the floor trying to pin each other. Jace laughing and Julian yelling. Jace did a mix between boxing and wrestling, but Julian is quick and hard to hold still. Talon looked up when Xander handed him a towel. He smiled softly as he took it gratefully. "Thank you." he told him. He ran the towel over his hair a couple times before standing up and pulling Julian off of Jace. He sat back on the couch and pulled the blond haired boy onto his lap, throwing the towl on top of his head and starting to dry his hair.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Xander gave a small nod to Talon, then watched as he lifted Julian of of Jace and began to dry his hair, causing him to giggle. Deciding to have a bit of fun for himself, he shuffled over to Jace and sat on him, straddling his sides and grinning down at him. (B;eh. Sorry it's so short DX Worst fail ever)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 8:37 am

(Sorry I haven't replied in forever)

Jace grinned up at Xander. "I don't mind being pinned down by you, little raven." Talon simply rolled his eyes as he sat drying a pouting blonde.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm

(It's fine x3 Happy you came back to meh! xD)

Xander giggled and rolled his eyes, giving a little puff of air to blow his bangs out of his eyes a bit. He didn't want to talk because he'd already spoken a bit too much and his throat hurt a bit, so he ended up leaning over Jace to reach for his little notebook, and grabbed his pen from his pocket. Oh? Aren't I squishing you, the big fatty I am? He wrote, then setting the notebook on Jace's chest with another little giggle. TO Jace that may come off as a joke, but to Xander it was a reality. He was a bit curious as to how his boyfriend could breath.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Jace watched Xander write in his notebook for a minute a bright smile on his face. The smile dropped a bit when he saw what was written on it. "You weigh about as much as a little bird. Light as a feather." He tells him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Xander noticed Jace's grin falter, and this caused him to frown for a second. Jace seemed a bit down as he told Xander that he wasn't heavy, and so Xander had to make things bright and happy again, so he bounced lightly on Jace's stomach with a giggle. "Just joking!" He said, just above a whisper, before taking his little notebook from his boyfriend's hand.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Jace let his smile brighten, reaching up to put his hands on Xander's hips. "You are perfect to me little raven." He told him reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Xander blushed, his cheeks turning bright red at what Jace had said. It was one of the nicest things he'd been told. His smile grew wider, if possible, and he bent down to place a kiss on Jace's cheek before straightening and writing in his little notebook. So, when do you need to be to practice? He'd suddenly remembered that Jace and Talon had to go to their...fighting thing, and he didn't want them to be late.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Jace grinned widely when Xander kissed his cheek. His eyes widened when he saw what he wrote next on his notebook. "I almost forgot! We need to leave! Do you want to join us little raven? It's only practice." He asks.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Xander giggled lightly at Jace's expression when he reminded him of practice. When he was asked if he wanted to come along, he nodded. And then he thought about all the other people that would be there and could feel a slight panic begin to rise. Well, he'd have to survive because he wanted to spend as much time as he could with Jace before he had to return to his life. When he was with his boyfriend, it seemed as if the outside world had paused, and he had a break from everything going on. He liked that feeling.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Hace smiled happily when Xander agreed to go with them. He sat up and moved the boy to his lap, giving him a brief kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xander(bersniper 8D)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next