Neko

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Xander(bersniper 8D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Xander blushed a bright red when Jace's lips graced his cheek, and he smiled brightly before giggling as Talon dragged his boyfriend away. He waved as ace did, bouncing slightly on his toes. He was already beginning to feel nervous, more anxious. He jumped when Julian tapped his shoulder and took a deep breath before following the other lively teen. He couldn't help but give a little smile to the blond, he was having so much fun and Xander couldn't possibly ruin it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Julian gave Xander a friendly smile over his shoulder. He walked down the steps that led to the seats closest to the ring. A guard held up a hand to stop him. "These seats are for the top fighters' VIP guests only." he stated in a gruff voice. Julian let out a huff and put a hand on his hip. "You must be very new to this job if the others haven't already informed you about me. I am the VIP guest of one of the top 10 fighters." he told the man as he dug a card out of his back pocket and held it out. "Oh! I'm very sorry! Go right on ahead! I won't do it again so please don't let the Espada know!" he apologized to Julian quickly at the sight of the name written on the card. Julian grinned at the man. "I guess since your new I'll let this one slide by." he told him. "Oh and my friend here is the VIP guest of the Fallen Angel so let him in as well, we haven't had the chance to get him a pass yet." The guard nodded his head quickly. "Of course sir!" Julian motioned for Xander to follow before moving to a marked off area closest to the ring. "These are our seats." he told Xander, obviously trying to hold back giggles. Talon was a very frightening man at the gym to those who did not know him well, and since Julian was his close companion a lot of people were afraid to upset the blonde man in fear of Talon, even though neither of them would hurt anyone over something so dumb.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:46 am

Xander followed closely behind Julian, being extra sure not to bump into anyone. He didn't notice anyone he knew from school, which was good, but didn't Exactly mean they weren't there. As they approached the seats a guard made a move to stop them and Xander kept quiet and fiddled with the goodies sleeves while just newfound friend handled the situation. Then he was once again following the high energy teen to where they would be sitting. Although he was actually kind of scared out of his mind, he was rather excited to see Jace fight. He'd never really been into sports, but he could definitely get Into this since it was something his boyfriend was Into. (Bleh, sorry for the shortness, I had to do this on my phone )
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:48 am

Julian sat down in one of the seats and motioned for Xander to take the other. "Are you excited?" he asked Xander with a smile.

Jace and Talon moved through the locker room and entered another room where only the top ten fighters' lockers were. they dropped their bags in front of their lockers and started to get ready.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Xander nodded as he took his seat beside Julian. It was rare that he got excited over something. He was also curious; he wanted to know how Jace did. He must be good,judging by the reactions they'd gotten from the man guarding the seats. Interesting... Cancer leaned forward slightly in his seat, eagerly awaiting for the match to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xander(bersniper 8D)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10