Neko

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Xander(bersniper 8D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Xander smiled and cuddled into Jace's chest a bit, and blushed when he felt the other's lips touch his cheek. "So, when are we going?" He asked very quietly.

(I feel like this is dying. We should change that xD)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm

"As soon as we are all ready." Jace replied, smiling.

(I agree -_-)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

(So. Ideas?)

Xander frowned for a second. I need clothes. He wrote in his little notebook, realizing he was still wearing the ones from the day before, and he hating re-wearing his clothing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Jace read over the written words before looking over at the pouting Julian. "Julian always keeps several sets of clothes here. I'm sure he can find something for you."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 7:37 pm

(Do you have any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 7:53 pm

As Jace answered his question, Xander looked hopefully at Julian. "May I borrow some clothes?" He asked with a small smile. (Bleh xD And, I dunno. Uhm, well there is Xander's paranoia and stuff, so that helps me with long posts. Uhm other than that I have no idea)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Julian smiled brightly at Xander. "Of course! Follow me." He told him, standing up and walking down the hall to the spare bedroom.

(Wanna have some bullies at the traing/practice place?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Xander stood -thought wasn't exactly happy to be leaving Jace's lap- and trailed along behind Julian to a spare bedroom.

(Uhm, sure! Very Happy Why not :3)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun May 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Jace grinned happily as he watched Xander follow Julian. He stood up and went to his room to change. He came out a few minutes later with a tight black tank top and a pair of sweats that rested low on his hips.

Julian dug around in the closet looking for something for Xander. "Talon and Jace have a match later tonight so we can go ahead and get dressed for that. What's your favorite color? Do you have any preference for what you wear? If you don't than I have a plan for making everyone jealous of Jace. Even the guys with those slutty girls will wish you were theirs." He asked and told Xander, his voice muffled from inside the walk-in closet.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Xander watched as Julian searched his clothing for something for the two of them to wear, mildly amused. He jumped slightly when Julian spoke, not really expecting it for some weird reason. Xander blinked, thinking for a moment before shrugging. He preferred black, but whatever Julian found for him would be fine, he'd take what he could get. "It doesn't matter." He nearly whispered, pulling his hands inside his hoodie sleeve, a bit nervous when he realized that he'd have to take it off, change with other people in the house. Something hewasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Julian rummaged around in the closet for several more minutes before finally emerging. He had a pair of tight, black jeans with white belt thrown over one arm. In his other arm he held a thin tight long sleeve shirt and a black sleeveless zip up jacket with a hood. He set it all on the bed. On the back of the sleeveless hoodie were two embroidered white wings that seemed to come from the shoulder blades and travel down the entire length with the words Fallen Angel above them. "This used to belong to Jace when he first started fighting but he grew out of it. It should fit okay. It's his stage name!" Julian told him happily. He bent down and reached under the bed looking for something else and finally pulled out two large white biker boots with black flames licking up the ankles from the soles. " If you want you can change in here or in the bathroom. I'm going to go find something for me." He told Xander, grinning. He quickly disappeared back in the closet.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

(Before I post...quick question. Are the boots for Xan or Julian? O_O)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:57 pm

(Xander lol )
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:19 pm

(Blarg! I'm so sorry! I couldn't get get on for like, forever. It just started working today.)

Xander watched Julian with mild amusement as he dug around in Jace's closet, and he gave a small smile as the blond headed boy produced an outfit. Fallen Angel. He liked that. It fit Jace perfectly. He took the clothes that Julian had produced and whispered to him that he would change in the bathroom. He carried everything in and shut the door behind him, setting everything down on the toilet once he put the lid down. He changed pretty quickly, managing to pull the skinnies on with ease. They were even a teeny bit big because of how skinny he was. He was glad there was a belt. After slipping that through the loops, he pulled off his shirt and pulled the fresh one on, stealing a little sniff. It smelled like Jace. He zipped the hoodie up over that and slipped his feet in to the boots. They were surprisingly comfortable. Once he had them laced, he straightened and picked up the clothes he'd just taken off. He folded them neatly and carried them out with him when he left the bathroom. He walked slowly into the living room with a slight trace of a blush on his cheeks as he looked over at Jace from across the room.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:52 am

Jace looked up from what he was doing and spotted Xander across the room. His jaw dropped before a happy smile lit up his face. He walked towards the teen before grabbing the dirty clothes from him to set them on the couch. He turned back to Xander and wrapped his arms around him in a large hug, lifting his feet slightly off the ground. "You look adorable, Little Raven." he told him happily.

Julian finally emerged from the bedroom with a smug smile at Jace's reaction. He had found his own outfit easily enough. He wore a reverse of what Xander wore. His jeans were white with a black belt. He wore a tight black long sleeved shirt under a white sleeveless hoodie. On the back of the hoodie was a large black medieval looking sword with the word 'Espada' above it. His biker boots were a solid black.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Xander grinned as Jace took his clothes from him and set them over on the couch. He felt so...happy when he was around the other teen, something he wasn't very used to. After Jace gathered him in a hug, he gave a small grunt as he was lifted slightly off the ground. Once his feet were once again on the floor he wrapped his own arms around his boyfriend, blushing when he called him adorable.

When he heard Julian come into the room he turned his heaf and smiled. Hey, they matched! He assumed that the outfit had once belonged to Talon, since he and Jace boxed together. He pulled out his little notebook and pulled away from Jace to write in it. Thanks for letting me borrow the outfit He held out the little note with a smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Jace looked down at the note and smiled. "No problem. You look better in it than I did." he told him. Julian moved towards Talon who had changed into a pair of dark sweat pants and a dark tank with a sweatshirt pulled over it. The blonde smiled up at the dark haired man and stood on his tiptoes to place a quick kiss on his cheek. "Do you two have your bags for tonight's match?" he asked. The two men nodded, each lifting a duffle bag with their ring names on it. "Then lets get going!" Julian shouted, heading towards the garage. Talon sighed and followed after his lively boyfriend. Jace started laughing as he looked back at Xander. "Ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Xander blushed and shook his head. He couldn't believe that, Jace would look sexy in anything. He glanced over at Talon and Julian, smiling shyly at them. They were so cute. He was also amused by Julian's energy, and was constantly wondering where he got it from. He was still getting used to how hyper the other teen was, though, they would be spending a lot more time with him so he had plenty of time to do so. And then he was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the blond shout and he cringed slightly, only because he didn't like loud sounds too much, another thing he'd have to get used to. It was worth it, to have a friend in school. He giggled again as Talon gave a sigh and followed his energetic boyfriend. When asked if he was ready he nodded with a smile, excited to get to see Jace in action.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Jace grinned happily at Xander as he wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulders. "We'll all take the car." he told him as they headed towards the garage. Julian and Talon were already climbing into the back seats.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 pm

(Sorry if this is kinda short, I think I've lost my muse. Bad week xD)

Xander grinned up at Jace and siddled closer once his boyfriend put an arm around his shoulders. He loved being so close to him. Once they reached the car, Xander reluctantly pulled away from Jace's touch to get in the car, but not before giving him a little kiss on the cheek. He smiled again and then walked around the Mustang, getting in and shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:14 pm

(lol it's fine)

Jace grinned happily when Xander kissed him on the cheek. He tossed his bag in the trunk before getting into the driver's seat. He waited until everyone was buckled in before pulling out of the garage. It was around a half hour later that they pulled into a rather well known gym. Jace parked in one of the members only spaces and exited the car to retrieve his bag. Julian hopped out of the car with an excited smile on his face. Talon simply sighed before sliding out of the car, throwing his bag's strap over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Xander couldn't help but glance ver at Jace the entire trip to the gym, and to his surprise he was smiling pretty much the whole way there. He was excited to see Jace practice because he'd never seen boxing before. Besides, it was Jace. He'd be excited about anything his boyfriend was doing. One they arrived and they all got out, Xander walked over to Jace, holding a hand out for the duffel bag. May as well make himself useful, right?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Jace had a small smile on his face the entire way the gym when he noticed Xander smiling. When Xander held out his hand for his bag Jace shook his head with a grin. "I've got it. I have to go put it in my locker before practice starts anyways." he told him, noticing Julian coming up behind Xander. "Let's go in and find a place to sit." the blonde boy told Jace's boyfriend cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 7:30 am

Xander nodded and smiled at him. He jumped, though, because Julian had startled him; he hadn't noticed him coming up behind him. When Julian said something about finding seats, he nodded. "Okay." He whispered with another smile. He felt so strange. He was actually out doing something, not hiding in his room like he normally did. It was actually pretty nice, even if it did terrify him a little bit. He was going to have to start talking more too, because now he had to write to multiple people and that was going to be a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Jace grinned at Xander's whisper and smile. He leaned down and placed a quick kiss to Xander's cheek. Talon grabbed the strap on Jace's bag and started to drag the man back towards a door in the back of the gym. Jace grinned and waved over his shoulder . "See you later Little Raven." he called back, before ducking through the door after Talon. Julian smiled happily and tapped Xander gently on the shoulder before walking towards the stands that surrounded an arena in the middle of the gym. "Come on." he called out to him, a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xander(bersniper 8D)   Xander(bersniper 8D) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xander(bersniper 8D)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next