Neko

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Empty
PostSubject: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Sweeney Todd walked in. He looked around with his deep eyes, probing, looking for somebody from his past. When he found nothing he walked quietly over to a table and sat down. He took out his prize razors and stared at them lovingly. These were his greatest love... he thought sadly of his beautiful wife Lucy, who had been abducted by Judge Terapin and he himself had been sentenced to life's prison. But he was back, after 15 years, but now he had a crazed look in his eye. No, he was no longer the good and kind man of his younger days. He was a crazed, blood thirsty demon. And his Lucy was dead, his daughter in the Judges hands.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Rosseta Raven walked in and looked around. She pulled back the hood of the long, dark cape that she wore, revealing bright red hair and emrald green eyes. She spotted a man sitting alone at a table and a small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. She walked towards him and noticed he was looking at razors. What an odd man... she thought. She continued to move towards him and sat in a chair opposite from him. "Good evening." she said, her voice quiet as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm

He slowly looked up. This women was pretty much trying her luck. But he.could be.civil, he.supposed... she was, after all,no threat to him. Hello. His voice was low and soft. He looked.are her for a small while before looking back down at his razors. (They're straight razors btw) He slowly closed their case.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Rosseta smiled at him and gestured with her hand towards the case. "Interesting things you have. Are you a collector?" she asked, resting her chin lightly on her hand.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 am

He concentrated on the clip for a second, buckling it slowly. Finally, he looked back up.No, I'm a barber.He had a barber establishment on Fleet street, where he enticed his enemies and slit their throats while shaving them.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Rosseta's smile didn't falter. "An interesting job, I'm sure." she said lightly. "I'm sure it is much more exciting than my job though." she commented. She brushed her red hair away from her face, her green eyes glinting in the lights.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm

He sighed and sat back in his chair.And what, pray tell, is that?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Rosseta laughed softly. "I'm sure you do not want to hear about such a dull subject. It is rather boring in my opinion." she told him. "What is your job like? Are you busy often?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 pm

My job... he thought about his job. His job was actually very empty lately, but he cut throats gladly. He didn't answer her, staring I.into space and brooding on his past.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Rosseta watched him for a couple of minutes, wondering what he was thinking of. She didn't want to interupt him if he was thinking of something important so she sat patiently, playing with the raven's feather in her hair.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:56 am

He blinked and looked at her. He got up from his table and started to walk to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Rosseta sat where she was for a moment before getting up and following him. When she was close enough she reached out a hand as if to stop him, but then thought better of it. "Did I say something wrong? Did I insult you?" she asked, her voice quiet. She found the man to be rather interesting and completely unlike any man she'd known before.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 pm

He stopped and turned his head slightly.No. I'm surprised that you're concerned.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Rosseta tucked her hair behind her ears and smiled sweetly at him. "I guess I'm not normally, but if I didn't insult you then why are you leaving?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 am

He turned fully around.Mrs. Lovett will be wondering where I am.He stopped and smiled. It seemed somewhat unnatural.Would you like to try one of her pies?They made their pies out of humans that Sweeney slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Rosseta studied his face and smiled back. "No thank you. No disrespect to Mrs. Lovett, but I'm not much of a pie person." she told him with a slight grin. "Is she a friend of yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 am

He didn't really know how to answer that.More of an acquaintance really. She gives me a place to live.He eyed her carefully, he didn't want her too close.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:02 pm

"That's nice of her." she said, her small smile never fading. She stepped slightly closer to him, her green eyes sparkling. "Do you live near your barber shop then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:26 am

He gave her a small,creepy smile.I live in it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:46 pm

His smile made her skin crawl and she sensed his dangerous aurora, but she continued to smile. "That must be an odd place to sleep, but I guess no one will try and rob you since you stay there." she commented.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:51 pm

He smiled again. He smiled, he smiled a lot, but laugh? No. Nothing to laugh about. The thick haze of sadness and despair was too deep for laughter to ever be found inside him again.I don't really sleep much... I have too much... on my mind.
(Never actually shows where he sleeps in the movie O.O)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm

She nodded. "It seems you have the same problem I have. My thoughts seem to go chaotic about the time the sun sets." she said, smiling. Her normal open and light smile had a slightly dark feel to it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

He looked at her. Nobody could ever feel the same way that he felt. This girl was getting herself in over her head. He sighed.Mrs. Lovett is going to kill me. Would you like to see the shop?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Rosseta suddenly felt a familiar dangerous aurora nearby and felt someone watching her. She nodded. "I'd love to." she told him. "Oh, and by the way. My name's Rosseta."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 pm

He walked outside, expecting her to follow. He had a long, fast,loping stride that was hard to keep up with. Sweeney Todd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next