Neko

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Sweeney was a terrible sight, sprayed all over still with blood, slightly dried. He knelt down further.Rosetta. He's gone. Get a hold of yourself.His voice was firm.You are safe.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Rosseta finally got some control on her crying and lifted her head to look at Sweeney. Her green eyes showed her fear and were filled with tears, making her look young. "I d-didn't mean to k-kill him. I p-promise." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 pm

He gazed at her, his expression deadpan.I think you should come and rest.He didn't want to ask her anything, in case she started crying again. He stood.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Rosseta wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and tried to stand up. The moment she put weight on her twisted ankle she fell back to the ground, wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 am

He gently took her arm and wrapped it around his shoulders, supporting her. He was as warm as any other human. Ready?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Rosseta leaned against him, standing on one leg. She nodded, not trusting her voice, as a tears fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm

He walked slowly with her back to the shop, half lifting her half dragging her. He got her to the shop and lifted her inside, putting her down on the chair by the fire. Mrs Lovett ran down and stopped, wide, eyed, amazed to see her stilla alive.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:06 am

Rosseta had to lean on Sweeney most of the way back. When he set her down she leaned forward and put her head in her hands, her shoulders shaking with silent sobs.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 am

Mrs Lovett ran and got her a fresh pot of tea. Sweeney took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders. He sat in front of her and waited for her to quieten.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 am

Rosseta finally managed to stop most of the tears. She whipped her eyes with her hand and glanced up at Sweeney. "I-I'm sorry." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:32 am

He gave her a look that was almost tender, which was hard to do when he was.covered in blood. He was slightly uncomfortable, waiting for her to get scared and then he would have to kill her. Mrs Lovett brought her a hot cup of tea.Here we.go, love.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:40 am

Rosseta was to lost in her thoughts to notice much. She glanced up and took the cup from Mrs. Lovett, with shaky hands. "T-thank you." she said, giving the woman a small trembling smile. She went to take a sip from the tea, but almost dropped the cup when she heard a couple men talking as they passed by the shop.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 am

He turned his head quickly, seeing her discomfort.Who are they?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Rosseta let out a trembling sigh and placed the cup of tea down before she dropped it. She pulled the edges of Sweeney's coat tighter around herself. "A...couple of my old friends." she whispered. She suddenly looked up at Sweeney with tears in her eyes. "T-They can not find out what I-I did. P-please don't tell them." she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Sweeney Todd gave Mrs Lovett a strange look. He stared right at Rosetta.What did you do?He was interested to see what she was so afraid of. It.couldn't be any worse than what he'd done over the years. Mrs Lovett stood behind Sweeney and put her hands on the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Rosseta put her head in her hands as tears started to fall again. "The man that you saw in the alley. He was my fiance." she whispered. "I...k-killed him."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:55 pm

He blinked. She didn't seem the killing type.Why?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Tears flowed heavily from Rosseta's eyes and her shoulders started to shake. "We loved each other with all of our hearts. We were always together and we'd do anything for each other." she whispered. "But one day he came back from a bar with his friends and for the first time ever, he was drunk. His friends were drunk and they started to hit me and..." she trailed off with a shudder as she remembered the day. "He didn't stop them. He stood back and laughed. After they all left he came up to me. He tried to touch me and I pushed him away. He got angry and he...he beat me. I managed to push him away and he lost his balance. When he fell he hit his head hard enough to kill him." she told him, remembering everything as if it had just happened. "We...we were going to get married in only a few days." she whispered before breaking down in sobs.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Sweeneys mouth fell open and his cup shattered in his clenched fingers. He got up and walked out, slamming the door behind him. Mrs Lovett knelt down in front of Rosetta.I'm so sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

She jumped, startled, when the cup shattered and he left. When Mrs. Lovett knelt in front of her she nodded sadly. She suddenly jumped at Mrs. Lovett, hugging her around the waist. She felt like a little girl, crying like a baby. She winced as she moved her twisted ankle.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Sweeney stormed into his shop and slammed the door shut. He went to his window and glared furiously out of it.We all deserve to die.He muttered, darkly. Old, painful memories resurfaced. Mrs Lovett patted her back, whispering soothing words into her ear.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Rosseta slowly drifted to sleep, still holding onto Mrs. Lovett. Her exhaustion finally catching up on her. She had been running from her past and she still couldn't get away from it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Mrs Lovett picked her up and placed her on the chair, arranging her as best she could. She then nervously started to climb the stairs to check on him. Her heart pounded in her throat.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Rosseta curled into a ball in the chair. She was swallowed by the nightmares she had since the day her life was turned upside down.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Mrs Lovett stepped gingerly up to.Sweeney and put her hand on his shoulder. He turned and slammed her into the wall, his razor at her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next