Neko

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

"I heard that."He said, in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

I... you weren't meant to hear that.....She tried to look innoccent.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm

"It's alright, I'm being sarcastic, Anyways, I get that a lot too. And sometimes I'm called Prince Charming."he said chuckling again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

I can imagine. You seem to like it. She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 pm

"Heh, thing is I'm motherf*cking love's b*tch who screws around with life risking my life on the motherf*cking J-E-T Cause it's always SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE! You put you're life on the line! B*tches. Why can't he get motherf*cking choked for once? Because he's always sitting on his motherf*cking as$ all day long. I do all the motherf*cking work. Oh, Sorry, Am I cussing too much?"He said, now scratching the back of his neck doing a nervous smile.

(A nervous smile is this face: :L )
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

No, no, let it all out Spike. That sounds really bad for you. Don't you ever get credit for your work?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:53 pm

"Nope, All I get is a 'Motherf*cking Spike come get you're d*mn cold food!' and all I get from Bounty Hunting as a reward is motherf*cking Woolongs. Which is motherf*cking money and I motherf*cking hate J-E-T and motherf*cking Hitler jokes. I have every f*cking right to get some motherf*cking CREDIT FOR EVERY GOD D*MN MISSION I GO ON BUT NOO! ALL I GET IS MOTHERF*CKING COLD FOOD F*CK THE BUDDY SYSTEM AND THE MOTHERF*CKING J-E-T! I CAN GO MOTHERF*CKING ROGUE IF I LIKE!"He said now becoming, really angered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Spike, Spike, calm down it's okay. Take a deep breath. I would kick that dude's ass if I could, and I can, except he's on land... She scooted to sit beside him and put her hands on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm

"Yeah, The only time I kicked his as$ was when he broke my god d*mn ship."He said, frowning but taking a sigh.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm

[i] You poor thing. You've had it rough. But how did he manage to break a ship? [\i]
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

"He crashed it into the motherf*cking moon."He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

A cold wind blew, and she leant into Spike, seeking warmth.I'm n-not used to this c-cold air...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 pm

He suddenly turned his head away, slightly blushing but then turned his head back."Why not go back in the water? You don't really need to comfort me here on the sand."He said, as if making a big deal of the coldness effecting Maya.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:06 pm

You are such a gentleman, you know that? But you are the best company I've had in years. I'm not going to end that because I'm cold.She leant into him more.But a little warmth would be nice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm

"Well, Let's make a deal, Tomorrow morning we come and chat kay?"He said, just wanting to avoid her until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Well... okay. But you have to promise to come back.

(Gonna go sleep will reply in morning)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

(Kay)

"What happens if I don't come back? A consequence?"He said, cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 am

No. I'll just be really really depressed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

"Well, Alriight. But, I just don't wanna be caught out here hugging a mermaid, That I've just met and J-E-T just appears around the corner snapping pictures of us. I would so...strangle him if I could..."He did a facepalm, then looked up at Maya.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 am

Hugging a mermiad? What put that in to your head? You like your space, don't you?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 am

"Heh...Heh..I dunno. And, yea..I do.."He said, doing his nervous smile again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am

Well, se you tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 am

"Yup, See ya tomorrow."He said, getting up and yawning, just about to walk away to go to bed at the apartments.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 am

She flopped down to the sea and jumped in, waving.

(You know he's going to come back to the beach right?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 am

(yeah, He just needs his sleep remember?)

He waved back lazily, apparently very tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next