Neko

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Empty
PostSubject: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Maya washed up on shore. The beautiful mermaid had been out swimming too late. The strong tide and currents had been too much for her, and had brought her in to shore. Her Aburn hair covered her sea-blue eyes, her white skin glistening in the sun. Her tail was deep purple. Shiny silver scales shone in varoius places in her tail. Silver material crossed over itself, covering her breasts. A golden crown sat on her head, rubies, diamonds, emeralds and other priceless jewels sat in it. Her ruby-red lips started going blue as she struggled to breath. She needed help.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Spike calmly walked down the beach, he saw something in the distance. He ran closer and noticed it was a beached mermaid, He sighed."Ohhh no..No no no...Beached mermaid...Uh..Haven't seen a mermaid in a while...Uh...Okay okay. Don't panic Spike, don't panic..Ohhh...Shit. She's losing air..or..water air? I don't know! Well may as well as try to bring her back to the waters?"He said now carefully, trying to pick up Maya to bring her back into the water, He was not good at figuring out stuff he was already panicking again. But he had luck on his side, and some sympathy for animals and other people. He began trying to drag, Maya to the waters. He hated doing the work by himself, except the killing work for him was fun.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Maya managed to turn her head. She was being dragged along the beach.Crap, a tourist is taking me to sell me!She thought, frantically. She tried to hit him with her tail, trying to break his grip. She went even whiter as she lost her last few breaths. She needed to fill her lungs with water NOW
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:26 pm

"Ahh!"He said dodging her tail, he suddenly managed to drag her into the water without getting himself wet. He sighed and looked at his cigarettes in his pocket, he suddenly took one out and began to smoke it."Well, Maybe trying to help a mermaid isn't so rewarding afterall?"He muttered lighting his cigarette, and sat down on the sand smiling brightly at the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Maya took a deep breath and sighed. She resurfaced to see the human smiling at her.You do not want to sell me?She asked, grimacing in disgust at his smoking.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 pm

"Nope, Just you're regular old space cowboy bounty hunter here."Spike said, just blowing some smoke away from Maya."Probably never heard of Space Cowboy's? Hm? Well. Nothing much to say here. But, We do like Jazz. Infact, I play the harmonica."He said smiling again, only his eyes closed this time. He looked up at Maya, He chuckled quietly. He took out his harmonica, "Always loved my Harmonica."He said now putting it away, and looking back at Maya.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 pm

She shuffled closer and leaned on her elbows and laughed.That is definatly the first time I have heard of... space cowboys?She watched him out the harmonica away.Would you play a tune for me?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 pm

"Alright, But I only know one tune."He said putting out his cigarette, and burrying it in the sand. He took out his harmonica again, and began playing.

Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

She listened intently until the song was finished. She brought herself up to sit on her hip, with her tail curled underneath her. She smiled and clapped.Mermaids are very musical. Could I give it a try?She asked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

"Sure."Spike said, now slightly wiping his harmonica, then handed it to Maya.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm

She licked her lips and blew a few practise tunes. Then she launched into a complicated tune that no human had ever heard before. Waves rose up, and from those waves, horses galloped, formed from the crests. The waves crashed and the horses backflipped into the water. Baby turtles came up to Spike. Maya finished and held out the harmonica to him.Thank you. My name is Maya, by the way.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

He chuckled at the cute, little turtles."No problem. I'm Spike, Spike Spiegel.Nice to meet you, Maya."He said, now lighting another cigarette."Sorry, about my smoking, It's just addictive besides most Space Cowboys smoke like I do."he said smiling again, but his eyes closed since he was daydreaming for a while about the song Mushroom Hunting.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 pm

She furrowed her eyebrows at the cigarette.Spike, just because other people do something, it doesn't mean that you are obliged to.She put a hand on his arm.Have you always been like this?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 pm

"Huh? Oh, Yeah. I've been smoking ever since I became a Space Cowboy when I was 18, And I've only been smoking for 2 years and I'm still healthy That is because I keep eating healthy a lot more than junk food. Like my friend Faye, she only eats junk and she's still healthy, I don't get the point."He said, just slightly disrupted by his daydream.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 pm

She was confused.What is... junk food?She asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Spike took out a cupcake, from his pocket."This, A cupcake, Is also known as a junk food. Anything with sugar is junk food, and this cupcake, Is sugary, and that means its a junk food."He said as if he were teaching a little kid, what a junk food is.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm

She frowned.Why do you have food in your pocket?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

"Hologram."Spike answered, now pushing a button and the hologram of a cupcake disappeared.

Last edited by PewDiePie on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Her eyes widened.That is amazing.She smiled at him.Why did you decide to help me, Spike? You are not at all like the humans my kingdom dreads and fears.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

"Hm. Well, you see. I'm a space cowboy, as I mentioned and a Bounty Hunter. Which I am exactly both. So, I help the needy and kill the bad. Kind of like Robin Hood."He said with a chuckle, not really knowing about the Nakatcha mountains.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:48 am

She was impressed. Humans could be nice after all.I know about Robin Hood. He was a good man. He helped me find my crown once.She took off her crown and looked at it. She waved her fingers around the jewels and touched a large ruby. It clicked out, and another one rose to its place.Here. Take this. My crown is an everlasting supply of jewels.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 pm

"Nah, I couldn't accept such a great honor, I'm not a prince charming here."He said, just waving his hand no at the offer."Got all I need, Money...Cigarettes...and my gun, oh yeah and my Kudo fighting skills. I forgot if it's Kudo, Oh yeah It is Kudo. I forget nearly everything"He said doing a face similar to(:L ), looking at Maya.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm

She laughed.You are what the mermaids call Istaniawashe
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 pm

He looked at her slightly puzzled."Huh..? Istaniawashe? What does that mean? I'm sorry, I only understand English and Japanese not mermaid."Spike said quietly, not expecting anything to sneak up on him at the point. He buried his cigarette, in the sand again pulling out another and watched the sun go down while lighting his third cigarette.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 pm

(Love the Spike pics can't stop looking at them)

It means adorable.She said, grinning at him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next