Neko

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm

"It's a cell phone, it's what us land dwellers use to call people when were too far away from each other to actually talk face to face. Besides, The phone wasn't talking, It was Jet on the other line with his phone."He said, now frowning on the inside.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Oh. It's way easier underwater... sound travels so much better. You really don't like this Jet guy... do you?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

"Nope."He said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:24 pm

She sighed.I hate my sister, Rocky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7