Neko

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

(Ino just making sure lolz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

(lol Yup. Sooo?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 am

(Psh you cans start this time lolz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 am

(Too lazy and bored just by waiting for something in the apartments to go blue XD)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

(Fine)

Morning came. She waited for Spike to come where she had talked with him yesterday.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Spike! Spike! Where are you??
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm

He suddenly walked in apparently all roughed up, He smiled taking out a crooked cigarette."Sorry, I nearly got ran over by Hakim. AKA OJ Simpson."He said, wiping some sweat off his face, and whistling for a little chubby dog to come running."This is the god damn dog I had to save."He said pointing his finger at it, and it bit him a little harder."AAAHHHHH!!! F******CK! ALRIGHT I'M DEFIANTLY USING THE DOG AS BAIT!"He yelled, making the dog stop biting him."That's right, Bad Dog No Biscuit."He said, chuckling at his joke for a minute. But then patted the dog, quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 am

She looked at him and gasped.Oh my God are you okay?? Did you get hit??She straightened his jacket for him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 pm

"It's alright, I'm okay, I don't need a panic show over here."He said doing a nervous smile as she panicked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Sorry. Paranoid.She smiled, not knowing that there was somebody hiding in the bushes, looking at her..A mermaid! I'll be rich!He cocked his gun as silently as he could.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

The dog suddenly barked, towards the bush, Smelling whoever was in it.

"Huh, What is it boy?"Spike said, looking at the bush, not knowing about whoever was inside it, but taking out his Jericho 941 just in case.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

The man fired quickly, but missed his target. Maya lifted what was left of her left arm. Down to the elbows was fine. The rest was a bloody mess of shredded skin and bone. She looked at her arm and then looked at Spike, the shock not kicking in yet.My arm...She said in a dazed voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:26 pm

"Fuck!"He pointed his gun at the bush, and shot at the bush.

The dog trotted over, licked Maya's arm softly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 pm

The man shrieked and came out of the bush, his leg shot. He tried to shoot Spike, without any success. Ayra got over her shock and screamed.MY F*CKING ARM!!!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 pm

He shot the guy again, as soon as the guy missed him.

The dog, ran at the guy and bit his leg.

Spike looked at Maya, and then took a piece of clean cloth from his pocket. He started carefully wrapping, her arm with the cloth."Might wanna keep that on you for 1, 2, 3, maybe 4 or 5."He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 pm

She started giggling, her body going into shock mode.You has pretty eyes, Spikey
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 pm

The dog ran back over to Maya, and barked.

Spike chuckled, in a nervous kind of awkwardly way.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:03 pm

She played with his hair.Spikey hair for Spike... hehe!She giggled again, and pulled on his tie.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

"Uhh..Maya.."He said, waving his hand in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 pm

She laughed hysterically.Fletcher,you're back from the dead!She put her hands on his shoulders.... and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm

He gasped, pulling away from Maya."I have to go now.."He said, getting up.

The dog barked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

She woke up.Spike? What happened?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

"You...kissed..me."He said, turning around looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 pm

N -no I kissed Fletcher.She blushed and looked down. Didn't I?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 pm

"no..You thought..I was Fletcher."He said, eyes dimming to a slight gray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next