Neko

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 am

She furrowed her eyebrows, then looked up at Spike.N-no Fletcher's back! he said he would... come.. back..She peered at him.I really thought... for just one moment...She started crying.But you're not him...She looked at him and tried to smile.Please forgive me Spike.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

He turned looking down at her, he knelled down."No, Don't cry Maya. It's okay, you were in shock. But, Don't tell any of you're friends."He said quietly, his hand softly on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 am

She looked up at him.I really am sorry spike. You're the best person I've ever known. I would never want to hurt you. she put her hand over his.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

"You don't need to say sorry to me, I have to say sorry to life. Life is just a dream, You meet someone then their gone from you're little world. It's a small world, but life, life is dreams."He said, looking at her with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 am

She smiled at him and closed her eyes.Wow. That was... that was something.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 am

"Yep. It's something, unlike life."He said, staring out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 am

Life is what you want it to be. If you don't want it to be anything... you don't get anything.She smoothed out the choppy ocean and waved the seagulls away, to reveal a long blanket of shiny blue.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 am

"That is, as well true."He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 am

She smiled and looked out on her world.My world is so small and uneventful, compared to yours. You must enjoy living on land.She said, wistfully.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 am

"Not if I get killed and I wake up in front of the motherfucking J-E-T"He said, crossing his arms once again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 am

How many times has that happened?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 am

"3 times. The 4th time I wasn't that lucky. I was unconscious for 7 hours."He said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am

I'm sure that's not very healthy.She smiled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm

"Heh, It's not a Sickness. Just maybe, luck?"He said, his eyes still a dim near to gray.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Are you okay? Your eyes aren't even brown any more.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 pm

His eyes seem to brighten to a slight irish green."Yep, I'm okay. Tis okay, For thee I has become a wee bit happy."He said, in a irish accent.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 am

She laughed and slapped his shoulder.Stop that!She.cried, giggling hard.Your accent is terrible!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:06 pm

He chuckled, actually cheerful."Alright, Alright."He said, stopping his accent.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:40 pm

She laughed again.Any other accents for me to hear?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Uhm..Fish and chips, mate?"He said, in a UK accent chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm

With a little bit o' ketchup on the side, there's a good chap. She replied in a good British accent.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm

He chuckled, his eyes changing brown again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:55 pm

She smiled, then looked up at the moonlight. She examined her left arm, now riddled all over with black, blue and red.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am

His phone rang, first time he'd ever hear it ring."Yeah?"He said, answering the phone.

"Where the hell have you been, Spike!"Jet said on the phone.

"Usual. The Beach. And stuff...Getting way more better food."Spike said.

"Are you saying my cooking is terrible!"Jet yelled.

"Maaaybe...Oh, losing bars call you later bye!"Spike said.

"Don't you ha-"Spike hanged up on Jet.

"Sorry, About that."Spike said, looking at Maya as the freaking dog trotted over, its belly just flopping.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 pm

She stared at him.What's that thing, and why was it talking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next