Neko

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"Gaahh...Hontou?!?!? Uh, I mean...Really?!?"He exclaimed in a mellow, soft voice his cigarette dropping out of his mouth into the sand."Hontou.."He muttered very quietly to himself.

(Lol, not the only one whose got obsessed with Cowboy Bebop, Spike Spiegel Razz The one in my siggie is from a quiz.And Hontou means Really in Japanese.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

She nodded.Yes. At least... I do.She looked at him and smiled gently, the waves calmed down and rocked slowly, the dolphins coming up to play.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm

"Heh. Well then, Just to let you know, I may be love's bitch, But at least I'm man enough to admit it. Not like your mermen down there have the b*lls to man-up and say that."He said, now just calming himself some more, after freaking out a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 pm

She stopped and looked down.All of the mermen in our tribe are dead. My... my one love...A silver tear ran down her cheek.We sing a song for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m02mkRIKEYk

(Seriously listen to this song it's gorge)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 pm

"Oh..I'm very sorry..Very sorry indeed.."He said, now his eyes dimming a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:58 pm

she wiped away her tears and stroked a crab.[i]You could not have known. Are you okay? You look a little... dim.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:02 pm

"It's nothing...You wouldn't understand if you heard.."He said now troubled about something, he sat there his hand holding his chin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

I could try.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

"I-I can't tell that story again, It's too painful for me to remember the unfortold gorey scenes.."Spike said, as if he were about to cry, his eyes watering slightly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Maya reached up and stroked his cheek.I.did not know that you had such a dark past.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

"past..I've..always been preoccupied too much...about...my past.."He said quietly, looking down at the sand quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:52 am

She thought for a moment.My past is not the best, but I learnt how to move on. You seem to think about your past every day.She looked at him and smiled, as the last few rays of sunset went down.You are always thinking... your brain is always whirring. Do you never want to live in the present?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 am

"It's just that...I've been killed twice, and..I'm still alive, I don't know how though...There's something that leads to that stay alive nearly forever, part and it's connected to my past...ugh..I'm just confusing myself.."He said looking up at Maya, His eyes still a bit dimmed.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 am

You've been killed twice? Thats... that's really something. Maybe you are here for a reason. Maybe you are not meant to die until that reason is fulfulled.She thought for a moment.Would you ever kill somebody?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

"If I hate them then Hell, I will. But that's mostly when were on a mission, and not on a gambling trip."He said, smiling once again, eyes closed as usual.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

Why would you hate somebody? You're so calm, you must be almost impossible to anger.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 am

"It takes at least, Jet's cooking to get me irritated though. Besides, He made bell peppers and beef without the beef, God, Anyways, The guy we tried hunting down had the Bloody eye drug, And he choked me to death making a getaway while I was 'unconscious' if you call it that way. I'm always doing the work, Jet just gets to sit on his ass all day fixing the ships and all that crap. And look at me out here, taking all of the god damn hits and still being alive, he is lucky I am not kicking his ass with my jeet kune do!"He said, now kind of angry but still calm as he was angry.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 pm

She laughed and took his hand.You are a strange person, Spike.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 pm

He sighed."Still, we had to risk our money over a stupid damn dog that bit my finger."He breathed calmly, he was now remembering the Mushroom Hunting song again going in his little world of jazz songs.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Well at least he didn't bite it off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

"That is true.."He said, now humming Mushroom Hunting.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 pm

You love that song, don't you? Does it have any significance to you.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

"No, It's just addicting to me. And I can't get it out of my mind, It seems like the only song except Jupiter Jazz that calms me down."He said quietly, he was calm again and mellow.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Do you have a mate at home?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

He looked at her, kind of disgusted."Mate? what do you mean by mate?"He said, now trying to calm down again, which he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)   Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maya the sea princess (Need someone other than alpha to rp with me??)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next