Neko

Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 am

Matanza walked along the path, jumping a every sound. What would a Plains Unicorn be doing in the forest,? One might ask. Simple. She was running in blind fear, from her leader. He'd tried to force her, so she ran from him. He was very intent on having her, but he refused to leave the plains, so she thought she was safe here. Her ears were pinned against her head, and the whites of her eyes shone with fear. She bobbed her head, the telltale sign of nervousness. She made no sound, except for her heavy exhales, and the soft thudding of her hooves. Her continued to listen, and her muscles were tense, as she was ready to take off at a full blown gallop if she had to. Although, she could be quickly taken over in her frightened state. Not to mention she was dead tired. But, she wasn't going to sleep. Not here in this creepy place. She kept on walking, still watching, listening.

Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Kurenai_Finished_by_mustang_girl
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

shadow a dappled grey stallion came into the woods.he trotted right in front of the mare but didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am

Matanza stopped once she heard, smelled, then saw the stallion. She stopped, and backed into the shadows, not wanting to be seen. She slowed and lightened her breathing, trying to become invisible, the the stallion couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm

the stallion stopped and smelled the air,he flared his nostrils and looked at the bush.he shook his head and snorted.then went into the bush and saw the mare,he was startled and snorted turning around and running the other direction.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm

She snickered. She loved her coloration. It caused others to run, thinking she was evil. She walked out of hiding, hoping the stallion was gone. She continued on down the path at a brisk walk, not wanting to trot because of all the roots and plants the could trip her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

he ran in a circle then stopped seeing the mare.he called out to her,"why are you hideing from me?"he kept his distince and to show no harm he layed down.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm

(can you please reply in waterfall lake?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

(Not to be mean, but I said FORCER plz)

She snorted, and kept on walking, completely ignoring him. She kept jumping at the sounds of his movements, and his voice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 pm

(he's putting on his little act.)

he galloped after her and made her stop by going in front of her."why don't you answer me?"
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

(PLEASE REPLY IN WATERFALL LAKE!!!sorry i just love that story that were doing.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 pm

She looked up at him, fear clear in her eyes. "Because. I don't want to be around anyone." She said, and pushed him roughly out of her way, before making off at a full gallop.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm

he got angry and reared bafore galloping off at full speed.he caught up to her and shoved her into two tightly cleansed boulders."you are fiesty i love it!"he smiled evily.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Matanza whinnied loudly in fear. "Help me! Let me go! Let me go!" She screamed, the white of her eyes very very clearly visible, and her hooves scrabbling around. But alas, she couldn't get herself free.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm

he laughed evily and forced her rough and hard.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 pm

She whinnied loudly in pain. "Ow! Stop! Please! It hurts!." She whimpered, tears running down her crimson cheeks she gave in, her head hanging low.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

he laughed and said,"doll thats the way things are."he slid off and chuckled.letting her be free.then he galloped off."take care of our foal!"he disapeared into the mist.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Matanza walked on, shaking in pain and fear...THE END!
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 pm

ok now make a new topic in underbrush grove or is it the other way around?*sitting on floor puzzle sitting in front of me*
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 pm

(*I'll make th topic Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

(Wait. Can't hafta messege Rockeh first when she gets on.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 pm

(awwww Sad ,kay!aha!their allready!*holds out the puzzle and everybody runs*wha?it only has my arm stuck to it.sobs.you people crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place (Forcer plz!)   Wrong Place (Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1