Neko

Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am

Aphrodite was lost. Mares had told her that if she was lost, she should never roam into the Wicked Woods, to stay away whatever it take. A mare as beautiful as her was in immediate danger as soon as she was spotted by a forcer. Her polished hooves made small dents in the grass as she stepped confidently into the woods. She did not believe these stories. They were probably hiding something from her. Her pretty white pelt glistened in the small patches of sunshine coming through the trees. Her flaxen mane fell over her sea-blue eyes which were framed by long black lashes. Yes, she was a prize worthy of only the finest stallions, every forcer's dream. She came further and further into the woods, her ears twitching left and right.Is... is anyone there? She said, her voice trembling a bit in spite of her confidence.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm

shadow a dappled grey stallion came in."hello doll,you lost?"he gave a evil grin."and might i say you are beautiful!"his evil grin turned into a nice one.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Aphrodite started a little at the sound of his voice. Well, um, well, thank...The knot of fear in her throat forced her to stop. She cleared her throat and tried again.T-thank you.She looked at him, taking in his obviouse strength. If he forced her, she wouldn't have a chance.

(Okay you can force her now lolz)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

(do you want him to fall in love with her?)

"theres no reason to be afraid."he backed of keeping his distince.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 am

(Actually that would be really cool yea!)

When the stallion moved, Aphrodite flinched. But he was moving... back? Why? She wondered if, maybe, he was, in love with her?Why do you think differently of me than other mares? She asked. Now that she looked at him, she did find him... attractive in a strange way.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 am

(ok)

"well beaucause when i look at you it's like your the one whos holding me down to the earth,your the one who the moon,sun,and stars bow down to.because no one has made me feel the feeling of love or desire but you."a tear came from his eye but he didn't wipe it away.he still stood there another tear spilled.it started to rain and he whispered some words and roses fell from the sky.that was his power.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

(Niiice ;D)

Aphrodite would have blushed if she could. She had never been this truely adored before. She felt something hit her neck and looked up. Roses were falling from the sky. A tear escaped from her own eye. She touched her muzzle to his, closing her eyes.I, Aphrodite, godess of love born in horse form, grant you as my mate, my partner and my protector forever more.She opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling.I want my first foal to be from you.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 pm

(thanks Razz )

he smiled and said,i will except that,and i will protect you forever."he nuzzled her and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 am

Aphrodite looked back into his, and smiled. She slowly let off her heat scent, inticing him. She turned around, waiting to see his reaction, a little nervous but hoping he'd respond.Be the father of my foal.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

he flared his nostrils and said,"i can do that."he mounted her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Aphrodite threw back her head and moaned. All traces of fear were gone, and now all that exsisted were her and the stallion. She rocked back and forth along with him, breathing heavily.What.... shall... his.... name.... be?She managed to get out. She felt the sperm flow into her body.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

he dismounted and said,"what about hersell?"he nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm

She laughed.[i]No no, that was the name of my demented uncle! How about... Willow for a boy, and Willa for a girl?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

"thats even better."he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:57 am

A few months later,Ahprodite was heavily pregnant. Suddenly, she felt something shift in her stomach. She groaned.The foal is coming... I must go to underbrush grove. She nuzzled Shadow.Where will we meet after.... I've had the ... foal?She struggled to get out the last part. A sharp pain made her cry out.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 am

he galloped away."at the moss pond!"and he disappeared into the mist.never to be seen again.in the wicked woods that is.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 am

(So does she ever see him again?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:06 am

(oh yeah he just ran off to the underbrush grove.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)   Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite~ (FORCER PLZ)
Page 1 of 1