Neko

Amluet(forcer?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Amluet(forcer?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:00 pm

POV: Amluet~

I stepped out of the sea, my fin now turned into graceful blue shimmering legs. I canter along the beach, looking for somewhere that seemed safe enough to sleep. I spotted some trees off to my right, and turned torward them, slowing my pace to a trot. As I entered the woods, I heard eerie sounds, that of owls and bats, and a squirrel that had shot across my path. I was now walking, ears pinned against my head in nervousness. I continued on, spotting a large hollow in the ground, but decided to go on. I'd come back to it later....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 am

A black shadow rushed in front of her, it was Hades...He crept up behind her."Why, hello there my princess.."He said in a sing-song tune."Why are you out here so....Alone?"He asked, a sly smirk playing at his lips.He circled her, and observed her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

(I just realized...her name sounds like some town in Alaska, or even some kind of animal xD)

I instinctively clamp down my tail. "Well if you must know, I was looking for a place to sleep." I say a bit coldly. My demon, Umikaro, comes up behind me. We have a short conversation, and then he floats away, making his little put-put-put sound.(xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

(AAAAND its a Gem :3 XD put-put-put.*Puts like her ghost:Put-Put-Put Put-Put-Put*)

He smiled, he then tilted his head and asked."Well, do you know...my father..?Strongest stud in the Unknown Caverns?All white and forces mares?who has a daughter and a son?I'm the son.."He let out a soft cackle.Then, gently nuzzled her withers."I don't want to hurt such a beautiful lady like you.."He said trying to charm her.He 'Accidently' pushed her, in a clearing between 2 trees.he secured the branches so she couldn't escape."now,this won't be so bad.But it might hurt."He said as he tried mounting her.....

(U decide what happens he falls off? or doesn't TEE GEEHEE lol im weird i eat weird-pills for breakfast!! LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

(You know what'd be funny, if she just started randomly dancing a singing: Danh nah nah nah, nah nah, nah nah, can't touch this! Over and over again)

"Hey..." I started to say, as he shoved me in between two trees. (Merf... I just started the dang post and failed already) My tail still clamped down, I kicked at his knee, trying to get him off of me as he tried mounting(Fail...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 pm

(Meep..Tis okay)

He didn't feel it, he began forcing her...hard and rough.He leaned over to her ear."Very Sorry,"He continued, but bit her withers softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet    Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 pm

(Meh...Don't know what to post.... Um....)

I pinned my ears to my head, turned my neck so I faced him, and glared. You aren't sorry." I spat in his face, then turned my head, trying to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 am

(lol...............MEEP MEEP MEEEEEEEP!)

He bit down harder, sooner or later he slid off her.He licked the bite mark softly, instantly healing it."See you, when the foal is born..."He nuzzled her softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

(Lol. This morning I got on and couldn't post, and I when nuts... till I realized I forgot to log in xD Oh, and... MEEEP!)

I wiggled out of the two trees and just stood there, shaking. I then turned around, facing him(?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:40 am

He trotted off, maybe looking for Scarlet or just going to leave.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 pm

(Important question...What does Hades look like? Is he all black?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 pm

(He has a black coat and a white mane & tail :3 his father is all white.His sister has a white coat and a red mane & tail.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

(Ok. Then should the foal be like... Blue with black markings? Or the other way around? Or should it be black with a blue mane and tail? o3o)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

(Hmm...Like this colour? Amluet(forcer?) Sable-Colt-D-908 BTW make it a colt or have both XD The bottom one is girl the top one is teh boy :3)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Didn't put it on!! D:< Amluet(forcer?) Bells%20Filly
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

(I love 'em! I'ma go woth both. Who plays which one? It's only fair that we split [: )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amulet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

(When i did that with Kaylynn we didn't spilt XD, you can play both of them, YOUR CHARRIE IS GONNA GIVE BIRTH TO THEM.No point on making me play one if your charrie gives labor to them XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet    Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:54 pm

(True, but Hades helped create them *stares at while shoving handfuls of skittles into her mouth*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:48 pm

*Spits them out at her like a turret. then speaks*JUST PLAY BOTH OF THEM D: I DIIIID THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh!   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:02 pm

(Okaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!*scrms, stands, and escapes, running into a tree* Btwz, I need the urls for the post in Underbrush Grove)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:41 pm

(-.-
Step 1: GO TO THE FIRST PAGE.
Step 2:RIGHT CLICK ONE PIC AND CLICK COPY PIC LOCATIOn
Step 3:Open new tab
Step 4:Make the topic
Step 5:Type some stuff then put the FIRST PIC YOU COPIED ITS LOCATIOn
Step 6:Copy Location for the other pic in the different tab
Step 7:Post it after that one
Step 8:SHIBINGO! YOURA DONE!!

Step 9:Post this on your siggie to remind you XD
~9 Simple Steps~)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh!   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

(See how smart I am?!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm

(*Correction*How smart ~Big~Eared~Fuzz~BUTTIONS! is. No offense :3 x3)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

(Very true xD. Posted in the Grove Btwz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

(Btwz I POSTED BACK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amluet(forcer?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet(forcer?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Amluet(forcer?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next