Neko

Amluet awaits Hades

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Amluet awaits Hades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Amluet awaits Hades Empty
PostSubject: Amluet awaits Hades   Amluet awaits Hades Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Amluet walked into the groe, breathing heaily. A sharp pain caused her to lie down. She whinnied loudly for Hades, before pushing hard. Within minutes, a colt was born. Then she felt another one coming. She pushed as hard as she could, and pushed the larger filly out. She picked up her head and began cleaning her son and daughter. She looked at the filly. "I shall name you....Complicated"(I've always wanted to name a filly that xD) She'd let Hades name the colt. She rested there, waiting for Hades.

Complicated:
Amluet awaits Hades Cnr-6-xs-valentine
Colt:
Amluet awaits Hades Sable-Colt-D-908

(The pther filly pic didn't work, so I had to use a new one)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Amluet(forcer?)   Amluet awaits Hades Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

"Ahh, Fine foals.Fine foals...Hello, my little dove."He nickered sweetly, to her."I shall name, this fine colt...Artemis.A fine little greek name.My father likes greek names."He smiled, his eyes glowed blue happily at his children."They are very fine, just like my father said about me"He looked at the foals, he smiled.

(Btw, his fathers tributes: Glowing eyes of emotion, patches of blood glowing on the coat at night time. Passes on to his children, so Crimson's son has his Tributes and so does Athena his daughter aka Hades' sister.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Amluet awaits Hades   Amluet awaits Hades Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

(Isn't Artemis the name of a GIRL?)

Amluet glared at Hades. She didn't like him much for what he did to her, but she was very forgiving. She stood, and helped her two children learn two stand. It took a while, but they finally got it. Complicated ran around, and faceplanted a couple times. Artemis stayed more on the safe side, and only walked around. He walked into his father, and scowled at him as he sat there on his butt.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Amluet awaits Hades   Amluet awaits Hades Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 pm

(BTW the romans and the greeks had different names and different genders for their gods)

He chuckled, he smiled at Artemis.He nuzzled Amluet softly, and he smiled.

(I wrote Amluet(forcer?) on the first reply XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   Amluet awaits Hades Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 pm

(xD That's hilarious)

Amluet nudged Complicated to her feet. Artemis nipped at his father's muzzle, before standing himself up and trotting over to his mother to suckle with his sister. Amluet smiled at Hades (Wouldn't it be weird if they fell in love? xD OMG IDEA....:3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amluet awaits Hades   Amluet awaits Hades Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Amluet awaits Hades
Page 1 of 1