Neko

Hades watching over his Sister.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Hades watching over his Sister. Empty
PostSubject: Hades watching over his Sister.   Hades watching over his Sister. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Athena trotted around, Hades watching her.He rolled his eyes, She came to a stop"You do know, that OUR father told YOU to protect ME out HERE because YOUR LIKE HIM!"She snorted.He answered back smartly."Well, YOU like to EXPLORE new PLACES!"He snorted back at her.They got into a fight."WELL YOU! YOU FORCE OTHER MARES AND PROTECT ME!""YEA WELL I CANT FIND A MARE IF I'M BABYSITTING YOU!""I DON'T CARE! YOU JUST GO LALALALA AND SAY OOH! A MARE I CAN FORCE WITHOUT MY SISTER AROUND!""SO WHAT! I DON'T NEED TO BABYSIT YOU! MAYBE I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU HERE, IN FACT I WILL!"He stormed off, leaving her behind.Her eyes widened."Hades...Brother..?I DIDN'T MEAN IT!! COME BACK!!! BROTHER!!"She whinnied in dismay, she quietly began to cry."Brother...I-I-I Didn't mean to, I'M SORRY!!!"She cried a bit more.She was lost, she didn't know where to go.She sat there crying.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hades watching over his Sister.   Hades watching over his Sister. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Crimson trotted up when her heard his daughters cry. "Whats going on here?" He boomed. "Where is your brother, I told him to protect you in here! A forcer maybe lurking about." Smoke blew from his nose and his eyes glowed a deep red. "Come on lets go find your brother.." His long mane and tail dragged the ground and his ears pinned back menecingly. He was VERY upset with his son.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Hades watching over his Sister.   Hades watching over his Sister. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 pm

She sighed."Well, we got into a little fight..and..he just stormed off on me."Hades heard them walking, he suddenly ran off away from their path.She looked up seeing a flash of black and white, flaring and fleeing away."Was that Hades?"She paused, perking her ears at a frightful neighing sound.She still walked with her father, she looked around.She saw a scared, shaky, Hades gallop down the path.He tried explaining"Stallion, way, bigger..forcer, i THIIINK!"He said as a black Stallion came in the background, and Hades ran off.

(Idk i just like loong posts SOMETIMES! xD)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hades watching over his Sister.   Hades watching over his Sister. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Crimson Snorted and stood infront of his daughter and son. He pinned his ears back, not intimidated by this stallion. "Leave stallion, We want no trouble here" He said in his strong experienced voice. "He glared at his scared son. "Hades." He said harshly. "Come, stand beside me." Smoke blew from his nose and his eyes glowed a bright red. He put his glance back on the stallion and flicked his tail, waiting to see if the stallion would leave.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Hades watching over his Sister.   Hades watching over his Sister. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 am

The stallion looked at Crimson, it snorted.The stallion stood there, thinking of what to do.Hades walked next to his father, who was probably angery.The stallion bobbed his head and took off,Athena looked at her brother then at her father.She got a sly little smile, she couldn't wait for them to fight.She would cheer them on in her head, but not aloud so Crimson and Hades couldn't hear her.She walked over to her brother."Nice one now he's all mad."She whispered in her brother's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades watching over his Sister.   Hades watching over his Sister. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1