Neko

Snake Re-claims his Sister

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Snake Re-claims his Sister Empty
PostSubject: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Dark hooved thundered acrost the desert. The horse panted heavily, it was hot, even though it was night, and he hadnt had a drink in hours. Just when he felt he couldn't make it any farther, he felt a force pull him on. Suddenly, he gained speed, and the "white-out effect" encased him. He couldn't feel his legs, he couldn't see anything byt his path, he just kept moving. He had to find his sister.
----------------Meanwhile--------------------------------------
Pandora sipped from the lake, her eyes her black. She smiled at the full moon, then slowly colapsed, exaughsted. She drifted off to sleep, but soon awakened by a sharp jab in her stomach. Her eyes opened, white with fear. But, no, she refused to call for help, and appear weak. Sh felt a force come over her, telling her to embrace her first foal.
---------------Later-----------------------------------------------
A coal black colt lay at Pandoras side, asleep. His mother stood at his side, thinking of names. He seemed to blend in with the area in the night, the shading perfect. Shading... Pandora leaned toward her sons body. "Shadow," she whispered. As if on cue, the body stood, opening his eyes. At that exact moment, a stallion jumped over the bushes. He snorted angirly, glaring down at his sister. Instantly, Pandora moved infront of Shadows frail body. "Go! Who are you?!" The stallion glared at her. "Who is the father of that strong colt, Chancy?" He grinned widely. Pandora smiled, a small tear glistening in the light. "Snake!" The two horses nuzzled each other. "Who is this, mommy?" Shadow pranced out of the woods. "Your uncle Snake." "Oh."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Isabella raised her head from a nearbye rose bush and saw the united siblings, she smiled at them..Then she started thinking..Maybe he knows the way out of here.. she walked up to them slowly and smiled softly at the three "Hello." She said sweetly. She looked at the foal and grinned, then turned her attention back to the two siblings. She looked at snake and asked him "Do you, by any chance know the way out of here?" She perked her ears, Hopeful.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:53 pm

As her ears perked, his drooped. Getting out... He hadn't thought of this. so, like any decent stallion woud do, he thought of an excuse to awnser the mare. "Why should I help you?" Pandora backed up, slightly uneasy. "Because, shes nice. Why would you say that?" Pandora had never heard her brother say anything like that.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 pm

She folded her ears back sadly "I'm sorry..I..I just want to get out of here.." She looked down nervously. "I want to get out of here before I am old enough to breed too..which is soon.. I dont want to be stuck here.." She sighed sadly and a tear rolled from her eye.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 pm

His eyes glowed angirly. "Why?" Then it dawned on him. "Ooh, that scumbag, he is a rotten, filthy..." Then, he realized he had been doing the same. He quickly turned toward Pandora. "Lets go, Chancy. Come along, Shadow." Pandora snorted furiously. "A: I cant risk his safety. B: He is my foal, and I'll decide where he goes and when, and that is certainly not with you, stranger. I know you are not my brother." A chill wend down them both, and the cold appeared striken, too. The whole family stood, frozen, eyes wide with shock. Then, the creature that had grabbed their attention released them. Snake was the first to speak. "We will leave when he becomes 6 months. And you," he fixed his stare on the other mare, "are coming with us."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 pm

She perked her ears, but didnt show her excitement of leaving this place. She nodded her head and smiled happily to herself. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Don't get used to it."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

She nodded and folded her ears shyly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Pandora leaned in. "I apolagise for my brothers behavior."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm

She perked her ears listening and wispered. "Its ok" She smiled nicely at pandora.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 pm

(he calls her Chancy cuz her real name is last chance, but she goes by pandora)

She smiled back, Shadow running to ngreet his uncle, but was warned off by a hoarse "Not now, child. I'm much to tired."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:40 am

(Its kinda late but anywayss)

A shadow broke away from the trees. "Hello." The word was emotionless. Clear, cold, calm. He stopped, glaring at Snake, ears fixing back, brushing his poll. "Who are you, and why are you on our land?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 pm

"I have come to take my sister and her foal home. When he is six months, we are setting off. Untill then," the words stung on his tounge, "I will stay out of your tail."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Isabella listened to snake and she was upset that he didnt say her name too. but she knew that he had only said it so it would'nt anger the other stallion..well she hoped thats why he didnt.. she hoped that she would get out of here soon..she was turning three years old the next day.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm

He glanced at Isabella, smothering the panic that began to swirl in his chest. "Do not touch any of them, other than your sister and her foal. Obviously if you care about her enough to cross that desert to find her, you are of decent sort."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Panic errupted in isabellas eyes but she said nothing. she flicked her ear back and backed away from the others.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 pm

He turned toward Pandora, nodded, and turned back toward the other stallion. "Fine." He turned and left.
(pandora will tell isabella later that they will take her. ROCKEH YOU DID NOT SEE THIS. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 am

(OH NOES temporary blindness*drops to knees dramatically*)

He watched Snake go, one ear flicking forward. He glanced at Isabella. He knew she hated him, but he didn't want her to go. He felt... Compelled towards her. But he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. If she was really that unhappy after a few more weeks, he might help her through the desert. [i] its like Starlight[ii] he thought, thinking of his sister. He would do anything to make her happy. Which is why leaving his family had been so painful.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Isabella walked slowly over to an oasis that was nearbye and she dropped her snakey neck down to get a sip of water. She looked at her reflection and a tear drew to her eye and fell into the water. She did'nt have a problem with moonlight..she just wanted to be able to go places, see diffrent things. she wanted a family and herd and she was confused. She let out a sigh and layed down in the warm sand,thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Moonlight slowly walked after her, taking a drink himself before leaning against a palm tree, closing his eyes as the shade made his coat even darker.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

She glanced over at him and sighed, then she layed her head down on the ground. She pinned her dainty ears back and then softly asked. "If you know they way out, why do you stay here?" She glanced up at him with her melting chocolate brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm

He opened his eyes, silently pondering the question. After a long pause, he answered. "I've not thought about that. Maybe because I don't have anywhere else? I used to, but not anymore. I want to belong, have somewhere to be accepted. I mean, this place doesn't necessarily feel... Right. But its a step, right?" He had looked at the surface of the water, until he stopped talking. He looked up at her, his eyes not emotionless. They were almost helpless. He was confused, like he didn't know what to do. But it was gone in a flash, almost as if it wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am

She saw the helplessness flash in his eyes and she softly replied. "I suppose.." She paused for a moment, Then she looked at him again. "Do you ever get tired of just staying here though?...Don't you want to go to diffrent places sometimes?" She flicked her little ears foward, listening.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:03 pm

He took his time to reply. "A lot of the time. I wonder about... About everywhere. And I wonder about my mother, and sometimes my father. And especially my sister. I hope she didn't just stay with my parents. I hope she left to live her own life. Fall in love, go where she dreams of. Isn't that what any brother wishes for their sister? I want to leave but at the same time..." He sighed, looking at the pond again.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 pm

She perked her ears and pondered about what he had said. "but at the same time you what?..." She said softly as she tilted her dished head a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next