Neko

Snake Can't Find his Sis

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Snake Can't Find his Sis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Snake Can't Find his Sis Empty
PostSubject: Snake Can't Find his Sis   Snake Can't Find his Sis Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:58 am

He scanned the area, a 4 of his owls flying above him, one picking debri from his injured back. He knew she was somewhere in these lands, he could feel it. He had a special sence when it came to mares, especially those he knew and loved. He reared up and called for her, the owls joining in. If he could find her, maybe it would change his ways ...
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
mistyangel

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Snake Can't Find his Sis   Snake Can't Find his Sis Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

shes sees the stallion and slowly walks up to him. She asks him in a qusting voice"Who are you looking for? Or are you looking for any one?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Snake Can't Find his Sis   Snake Can't Find his Sis Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

"I'm looking for my sister."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
mistyangel

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Snake Can't Find his Sis   Snake Can't Find his Sis Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 pm

"I can help you if you like"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Can't Find his Sis   Snake Can't Find his Sis Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Snake Can't Find his Sis
Page 1 of 1