Neko

amulet is all alone(forcer plz)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Empty
PostSubject: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:59 pm

amulets silver coat gleamed under the moon rays.her golden main and tail flapped in the wind.she galloped through the sly forest that crept around her."hello?"she nickered sweetly to a stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
cassanova

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Thunder snuck up from behind, "Hey Baby" he attempted to mount her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 am

She pinned back her ears and kicked fiercly,managing to get away."Nice try,stud."She kicked dirt in his face and whinnyed,galloping off.
Back to top Go down
Sapheeria

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:55 pm

amulet is all alone(forcer plz) 6970893545_f0300e9757
The dark buckskin stallion had lurked since yesterday night in these woods, hiding in places where fog could be his best weapon. His icy blue eyes scared most who happened to see him face to face, but they never lived long.

As he watched the mare dash off, he followed silently. His hooves barely made a sound on the ground as they collided with hardened soil. When she stopped to rest, he made no time circling her, his eyes looking over the mare's body. A silvery grey color, which reflected to be white in the moonlight. "Hello m'dear." He whispered in her ear, his breath cold on her neck. " This won't hurt, much.." He chuckled, approaching her rump, and mounting. He quickly dismounted, happy with the job he'd done. Off into the fog, he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 am

Amulet whinnyed with disgust and tore out after him.Her hooves pounded on the hard swampy soil and she was soon running side by side with him."Think you could get away huh?"She spat at him and nipped his shoulder,causing it to bleed and then ran ahead,kicking up dust in their wake,letting it rain down on him.
Back to top Go down
Sapheeria

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 am

The brute snorted, her nip barely causing a touch of pain. He dodged the dirt easily, and ran after her, his powerful legs crushing the floor of the woods as he started to close in on her. He nickered, pushing against the breeze and cut off her path, standing in front of her. "You are foolish for running, mare." He grinned, keeping his incisors hidden in his mouth. " You carry my spawn, and I must see to it that they survive."

(By the way, moves like "She nipped his shoulder and caused it to bleed." is power-play, and is against the rules. You could of said she attempted to nip at his shoulder, in hopes it would bleed. Do not do it again.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:05 pm

(Sorry..)

She snorted in frustation as he stopped her and attempted to get around,realizing that he was in her way and stopped."Well,what if I kill myself,husby?"By then she had sat down and looked up at him with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amulet is all alone(forcer plz)   amulet is all alone(forcer plz) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1