Neko

Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Aphrodite stepped into the Unknown Caverns, each perfectly polished hoof making tiny clouds of dust. She flicked her smooth flaxen mane over her ears and gave a little snort. She did not know these areas. Mares around had told her not to come here... that a mare as beautiful as her may be force bred, but she did not belive them. She was looking for another mate to have by her side, since she left her last one a few weeks ago. Her white pelt glistened in the dim light and her ice blue eyes took in her surroundings. From what she had heard, handsome stallions roamed these Caverns, always on the lookout for better mares... younger mares...
Is anybody there? She called out, her voice as smooth as freshly woven silk.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Titan walked slowly along through the caverns. His mane and tail were as black as his soul was not. He was no forcer, or was he? It was a bit of an identity crisis. Pft, these things didn't matter. His buckskin coat glimmered in the low light, a black dorsal stripe invading down his back. He wasn't like any other stalion. He was absolutly feral. Not the least bit sociable in any way. He walked with an easy stride, head low. At the moment things were peacful. Then he heard a voice echoing through the caverns. His head shot up and he stiffened. A low puff of air escaped his nostrils as he considered. The voice was soft and smooth and so obviously a mare's. But he wasn't sure he wanted to answer. Again, he wasn't ordinary.

He finaly started forward again, his hooves making no sound on the stone ground. A second later he replied "Perhaps" He said. His voice wasn't low nor high, but easily somewhere in the middle. He spoke easily, even though he avoided words most days. He walked untill he cought sight of the mare. He did have to admit to her beuty. She was cirtainly something. He walked along, passing her and entering a wider space. He wasn't sure socilization was what he wanted at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Aphrodite cocked her head, confused. All stallions usually stopped and admired her, until she sent them away. The dark stallion seemed... moody? Spacey? She did not know. But know that she had a stallion in her presence, she was not going to let him go that easily. Wait. She cried, cantering after him. What is your name?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm

He tossed his head and whirled to face her. Something else, she was persistant. Well, he wasn't. Usualy. She was so clearly his own opposite. She liked others, or perhaps just using them. He wanted nothing to do with anyone else at all. Oh well, if she was going to bother him like this.. "My name? I woldn't think you would need to know that. But I'll relent. My name is Titan. And may I ask yours?" He said. Moody was a good word.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 pm

She threw her head up, stepping back in surprise. He looked like he was bothered by her prensence... was he? She would not let him disturb or scare her. He had a certain smell of loneliness around him... it had probably been years since he had a mare carrass his mane. But this stallion... Titan, did he say was his name? A strong name, proud and loud. She Smiled at him gently. I am Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and love, born in horse form. You have a wonderful name, strong and proud. She gently touched her muzzle to his forelock. Do you belive in love?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Titan looked at her skepticaly. He wasn't used to much company. The last time he had a good conversation.. Well that was done and gone. He gave in to a bemused smile. There was little doubt of how obvious it was that they were not compatible. But, in a way she managed to get his interest. Hm, if she was not going to leave him alone he may as well give her a bit of a chance. For now.. "I belive that it has very little to do with me. And I belive that I'm not the typ to hang with others. But for you, I may make an exception." He said. He watched her carefuly. Titan was once betrayed by one he cared for. He had little intention of being used once more. That one could bet on.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Aphrodite gave him a gentle smile.I can tell that you have had your heart broken before. Do you not believe me to be trustworthy, Titan?Aphrodite looked at him, making a quick desicion.I want my first foal to be from you, Titan. Do you accept?She eagerly waited for an answer. Please She prayed Let this be the one.Many stallions immediatly snorted at her and left her when she asked for a foal. She so much wanted a child...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Titan watched her, only slightly reproachful. My, she was forward. He had to give her that. But, anyhow, why on earth should he give her his trust. She had done little here to earn it. Trust was not to be given freely. There were reasons he remained so clearly wild, feral. Trust issues were ingrained in his blood. But again she somehow got the best of him. Dad gumn it all.. "Hrm, if you so obviosly like me, there must be reason. So what have you, to hand your trust to one you do not know, and have no idea the response? I must say you are very brave to let yourself go through that my dear." He said. He softened, if only a little. His voice was more calm then before. He wouldn't let himself make such decisions on a wim, that was for sure. Besides, what was life without teasing someone ever so often. The thought nearly made him laugh.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 am

Aohrodite looked at him. She noticed his face... he was reproachful. She had gone and done it again.
When the one you have loved dearly for many hundred of years leaves you, you become desprate to feel that again. To know that you are safe. You learn to throw your heart out... and hope, that maybe, another will catch it.She looked at him, her gaze sad. A perfect, crystal-like tear escaped from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

He sighed. Was there no joking with this one? Hrm, fine then. He really should think more. But on another hand it was no fault of his that he was so anitsocial. And neither was it hers, "Now then, no need to upset. I supose I am harder then most to get along well with. But I supose I would like someone for company. We shall see how things work hm? I'm just not too quick to take to anything is all." He explained. He wasn't trying to hurt her feelings in any way. He did sort of like this mare anyways. But it was nature for him to be careful and weary. Not a habit broken in one instance. He snorted softly and niped at her withers in a playful manner. Titan suddenly flicked his tail and pranced away sideways, enticing her to play a bit with him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:13 pm

She looked up and met his eyes.Thank you. I thought it was me...She jumped back when he bit her, startled. She then noticed his playful behaviour. £Well, if he wanted to play, she could play. She pranced sideways, doing a full circle of him and nipping the tip of his ear, flicking her tail in his face.Good enough play for you?She teased.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Titan smiled slightly, "Hm, maybe." He chuckled. He tossed his head in excitment and half reared, spining around and turning to face her. He scurryed forward and tuged at her mane. Titan winnyed loudly, throwing his head up and troting out of the caves, flicking his tail for her to follow. He cantered a circle and ran back to her. He taped her lightly with his muzzle, "You're it." He cried, loping away before she could get him back.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 am

Aphrodite laughed, a musical, tinkling sound. She gave chase, galloping after him. She stretched out her muzzle and touched his flank, then did a little buck and swivled to gallop in the other direction.Eat my RUMP!She cried, laughing hard.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Titan laughed and followed her. He streched out his muscular frame, muscles rippling as he moved. He ran after her with ground eating strides, easily catching up. Titan fell back a little, leting her get further ahead, before racing after her at a gallop. He cought up and taped her with his muzzle, chuckling and swirving around. He lept forward and raced off, swishing his tail airily.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Aphrodite smirked and decided to cheat. Concentrating deeply, she blended the molicules of her solid shape into the air, disappeared, and popped into veiw again, right in front of him. She planted her hooves in the ground and flicked her ears around. Grinning, she playfully bucked his chest, then whirled away and cantered off, kicking dust into his eyes.How is that for cheating? She laughed as she cantered away, her voice carrying in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ   Aphrodite*** FORCE BREED PLZ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1