Neko

teller*force breed please*(for hater)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

teller*force breed please*(for hater) Empty
PostSubject: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 pm

teller walked into the woods.her bright red cherry coat gleamed under the moonbeams."hello?"she nickered sweetly for a stallion to come.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

((( this carrie not origionaly a forcer, but I have no one else i want to use at the moment XP And, *sniff* I want someone to actualy post with meh tiger! Oh well, waste again)))

Wode walked in, his blue roan coat blended well in the woods. He walked easily, head up high as he listened for anyone else in this place. He flicked his ears when he heard a voice, interested. He sort of sauntered over to the mare. "Hm, hello there. And what is a pretty mare like you doing in these woods?" He asked, not circling her like most forcers would do. That tended to make mares uneasy, more on gaurd. But sometimes not. He eyed her carefuly, watching every bit of body language.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 pm

(i can post with ye tger in um,where anything can happen.)

she looked at him and said,"hello i'm teller and well im lost."she nickered her sweetest.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:01 pm

"Lost?" he said with a slight laugh. Why was it that happened to so many here? It was pretty funny. You would think mares would learn from others no to come here, even by acadent. But no. Huh, what did he even care? He watched her a moment longer, "Well then, I am Wode.." He said. He was bored so far. How stupid can one be?

((nah, you already saysd meh post too long! XP if I didn't cut the scentences, or center to right then it would look very much shorter. But yeah...))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:06 pm

(i'm gonna make her flirty.)

"well then hotshot,you lost to?"she grinned and let out her heat scent.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm

He ignored her mostly for now. He was deciding what he wanted to do right now. He turned, "Hm, maybe. I haven't been here all that long." He said. He finaly started circling, but at a small distance.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 pm

"ya you havn't been here that long."she snorted and watched him curiosly as he circled.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm

He flicked an ear in amusement, "Oh, and how did you get so dreadfuly smart, then?" He asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

(THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She neighed,affended."For your information,i have allways been very smart."She shook her head and started to trot away.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

He moved in her way to stop her leaving, "Now, now. Wasn't tryin to offend you. Just a question. And I could tell." He said, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 pm

It started to rain and she swished her tail.Her heat scent flowed out,but she didn't bother to clamp down her tail.No,he probally wouldn't care about it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

He flicked an ear. Outside, he was calm and colected, but inside he was falling apart. He atempted to clarify his thoughts as he stood there, but it wasn't happening. Tossing his head iritably, he wandered over to the cover of a large evergreen.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 pm

She knew that he wouldn't react so she just simply walked right past him and left her heat scent trail behind her.There was a whinny in the distance but,noone could see her through the mist and rain.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:58 pm

He tossed his head and watched her, his inky mane covering his eyes. Iritated, he snorted. Flicking his tail thoughtfuly, he made up his mind and followed her, long legs eating up the ground as he cought up, but managed to stay just out of her vision. He followed her a ways and stopped, rain pitter pattering down rythamicly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

She stopped and looked behind her,but didn't see anything.So,she started to walk and soaked up all the rain in her silver red coat and silver main and tail.Then went into a clearing and looked about.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 pm

He followed placidly, tail dripping from the drenching rain. He flicked his ears, standing just at the edge of the clearing, watching her. His long forlock covered his eaeys just so he could see out but others couldn't see his eyes at all. He snorted softly, walking along the clearing edge as he considered.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 pm

( Sad thankyou)

She barely held her head up and gave a small painfull whinny.She collasped and her legs and body was soaked in mud and mosses."Shadow!"She called out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teller*force breed please*(for hater)   teller*force breed please*(for hater) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1