Neko

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Empty
PostSubject: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Angelos Hunter drove up to the apartments in a lamborghini, looking around with raised brows. This wasn't the best place he'd ever been to. But, it wasn't so bad. A large U-haul truck pulled up behind him and stoped. The driver, his crazy sister, lept out of the truck and sauntered over to him. Angelos mumbled something and got out of the car grumpily. He scilently help his sister as she began to unload and carried boxes of stuff to the house. There wasn't much at all, but just enough to fill the house some. Just enough fernature to make things look cozy and homelike. Few personal objects were amoung the things. Angelos grabed a sheethed sword out of the truck and whirled to face his sister, "Why?"

Relentless sighed and shruged. She was atempting to blow him off, but failed miserably at it. Her turquoise eyes held an iritated tint as she continued draging a large box to the apartment. But Angelos continued to hound her again and again untill she answered, "Hey, not exactly a huge deal is it? It was safe amung the boxes." she muttered.

He frowned and growled quietly, "Oh, don't get me started." his tone was deadly quiet, ending the short conversation. He ran a hand through his brown hair with green ends, looking over the space, "Well, we're unpacked. Here's home." he said. Now if only he might like his neighbors..
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

astrid walked down her steps.she was wearing very very black torn short shorts(that almost showed her a$$),a see through dark red shirt that showed a black laced bra,and black highheels.she went right past them leaving the best perfume behind her,and dropped her phone.she bent over and her shorts went up even higher..practicly showing her a$$.she was still bending over............
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

Relentless mumbled to herself and atempted to do better in the task of hiding her fangs. She glared daggers at Astrid and turned to go unpack her stuff with an iritable air around her.

Angelos varnished the perfectly polished blade in his hand, pausing to admire it's beuty. He turned and curled his lip in a bemused look when he noticed Astrid. His doc martins clicked definingly as he shifted his feet, puting his sword away for now and fastening the sheeth around his waist. Every part of him looking like he belonged, the peices of the puzzle that was angelos all citing so perfectly. He turned back to Astrid, "Hm, phones. They have a way of escaping so easily, don't they. I prefer my weapons myself. I'm Angelos." he introduced, not moving an inch as he glanced at the doorway where his sister disapeared to.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am

She looked at him and stood up."Hi there.I'm astrid,and just so you know,if you are interested in me,i am not interested in you."She walked off and then looked back,makeing sure he wasn't following her.

(shes playing hard to get.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Angelos rolled his steel grey eyes and called out to her, "You're a very unpleasent individual, you know that?"

(i wonder if anyone can tell meh what movie he is quoteing.. i watched it last night with meh family and we laughed out buts off!)

Relentless came out and leaned on the wall of the apartment. Watching this was proving to be funny. But it wasn't all that interesting. She smirked as she thought of what happened so long ago, a good reason why her brother would try very hard not to get atached to anyone again. Oh, no. Besides, the last girlfriend he had became the bane of her existance now. Yeah. Bad times then..

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

She stopped and whipped around."You don't know anything about me."She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 pm

bye bye, gmas home.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 pm

(ares you jokeing?like last time?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm

(no.)

Relentless giggled, "But he dosn't have to." SHe said. Sure, her brother was completly above it, the very idea of doing what he probably knew she hinted at was aweful to him.

Angelos grimaced slightly, "True. I don't. But first impressions are lasting you know."

(lovies da mortal instruments series! IT ROCKS!!!!)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

(ohs,then byes!)

She sighed and put her phone away."I just want some normal neighbors who won't hit on me."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

A huge grin spread across Relentless's face as she looked at Astrid, "Ha! Normal! You can forget that. We're so far from normal its scary, but I doubt my bro has it in him to hit on ya. He likes killing things for-"She said, but was cut off quickly.

"Shut up now Relentless, before you slip up again." He growled. It wasn't his idea of fun to have his neighbors know what he was. No, most definatly not the best of ideas.

She frowned, sulking, "My point is he isn't exactly the type." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm

She looked at relentless."Oh no.No i meant the flirting kind of hitting thing."She smiled at her.She thought she was funny."Oh and by the way i love your outfit.Where did you get it?"She looked at her admireing her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Relentless had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at the girl. Did she think that relent was stupid? Oh well, she would just deal. This girl seemed nice enough, best not to make her an enamy. No, that would just suck, and make life one little bit harder, and she could use every break she could get. But the comment was nice. She smiled at the girl lightly, "Eh, I go all over for my stuff. But I ordered most of it online from HotTopic. Best store ever. My shoes are my favs." She said, looking at the black doc martins that had not one single scuff mark. They made her happy. Something that didn't happen too much lately. Not with her brothers drama.

Angelos knew what his sister was thinking about and he bit his lip to keep from speaking of it. He tore himself away from the situation, walking into the house to go and unpack some more.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"I love hot topic!"She smiled big and sat down."I hate the stuff that i wear."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Relentless grined widely. Oh, this might be fun after all.... "Hey, I have some of my old junk. I got everything i could think of one day and not all of it is my size. Wanna go see if maybe theres something you like?" She asked. Clothes were not usualy a topic of interest for her, but this might be an exception! Hey, people can change their minds.. If you could call either relentless of her brother people..

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 pm

She looked at her."That would be great!"She got up and walked over to her.She reached for her hand because thats what she use to do with her old friend saselia who died.She instantly jerked her hand back and turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

She smiled softly at the girl. She had obviously been through some sort of trauma. Relent didn't have to do much to figure that out. She put her thin, yet suprisingly strog arm around Astrid's shoulder, leading her to the house. She walked throught the rooms quickly, passing Angelos as he unpacked his stuff in his room. She stoped at her door and unlocked it. She had issues with leting people enter. Going in, she went to a huge closet and yanked the wooden doors open, revealing a huge array of clothes, everything from boots to hats to socks and more. She grined and murmered, "Take your pick. I have sooo much, and multiples of the same thinngs too."

(look at the HotTopics site to see what all shes got. SHe is flippin rich and has like everything it the store.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 am

(i have already been to the hot topic site so many times.)

"Thankyou,but before i do,can i please tell you something?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:19 pm

"Yeah." She said, leaning against the closet. Her green streeked hair looked really bright in the sunlight and her eyes were peircing.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am

"I'm sorry that i grabbed your hand....its just that,my friend saselia,welll,she died and i used to hold her hand all the time.I'm just saying that i'm sorry.She sighed and looked at her through chocolate brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 am

Relentless smiled warmly at her, "It's okay. I honestly don't mind. I haven't had a friend since.. Well, thats a totaly different story. But the point is you havn't got to apologise. It's all good." SHe said earnestly. Her turquoise eyes glimmered slightly with kind and friendly curiosity, but she wouldn't pry. Relentless found it anoying when people did that.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 am

"Thankyou."She wiped her tears away and got up."I think that i like....this one."She got out some black torn up skinny jeans and a t-shirt that had crossbones and a rose on it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 am

"Thankyou."She got up."I think that i like this one."She got out some black torn skinny jeans and a t-shirt that had crossbones and a rose on it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:54 am

She grined widely, not careing if her fangs were seen. Wasn't like she used them. Stupid brother got her nto that.. "Niiice choice. I'm gunna get some of my gloves.." She said, pushing throught the mass of clothing to find some.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am

She laughed."Now i don't have to keep a secret!"She showed her fangs,pulling out a retainer."God!I hate those things!"She rubbed her teeth with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next