Neko

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Julia couldn't help but gag at the reminder of the goo. "Yes well how does that explain the disappearance of the cats?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 am

He raised an eyebrow, a signiture expression that he was very good at.You would run too if you saw a Horb.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 pm

"Okay so far I know that I'm in a time period that makes no sense to me, there's a monster here that scares cat people away and apparently anything else, and that I'm very close to stomping rather hard on your toes for the intelligence comment." Julia commented. "So what are we going to do about it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 am

He scratched behind his ear and fluffed his hair up a bit before answering.Well, we should...Before the window on the far right smashed and a huge creature that looked like a green rhino barged in.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Julia was looking at him expectantly when she nearly jumped out of her skin at the loud crash. She spun and could only stare in shock at the large creature. "W-What is t-that?" she managed to ask.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

He rolled his eyes.A Horb. Now if I were you, I would duck.He pulled out a water pistol.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Julia looked at the water pistol incredulously, but ducked and moved to stand behind him. "I'll be so glad when or rather if I get home. Then I can dream about how I'll never live long enough to see these nightmares." she muttered as she looked at the green rhino creature.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 am

The Doctor squirted the water pistol, a jet of water splashing the Horb. The monster fell over immediatly, not dead but unconsious. The Doctor smiled proudly.Right! Now I think we should leave before somebo...As he finished his sentance a person walked in. It had a human body with a cat's face. She wore an outfit which looked like a nuns outfit, but white.Doctor? Where have you been?She said.And where is the blonde girl?The Doctor flinched at her last words and turned to stalk out of the hospital.Did I say something?The cat said to Julia.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Julia stared in shock as the creature fell over and then gasped when the lady/cat walked in. She was to shocked to speak and when he stalked out of the building all she could do was shrug in reply to the question and hurry after him. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked gently once she caught up to him. She didn't see the point in asking him if he was okay when he clearly wasn't.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 am

He looked at her.I lost her. I left her all alone.By then they had reached the tardis. The Doctor opened a door in the back of the room that led to a corridor full of doors. He opened the first one, which was clearly his room. Every other door except for the fifth door on the right and the third door on the left were guest bedrooms fit for the rich. The Doctor closed his door after him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Julia watched him shut the door and moved to the main room where the column of light was. She started pulling out some of her art supplies and sat down with her back against a wall and her canvas in her lap. She always used painting to calm herself and give herself time to think. After painting for an hour or so her eyes started to drift close and soon enough she was completely asleep, her nearly finished painting still sitting in her lap. It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 am

Later that night the Doctor, trusting that she was asleep, dared himself to look at a picture of his Rose. A smiling blonde girl looked at him, her mouth open in a laugh.Im sorry.He whispered to the picture.Im so sorry.He felt the tear run down his cheek and before he knew it, deep, bodyshaking sobs were exploding from his chest. He sunk to the floor and just sobbed. The incident with Rose had happened a while ago. But he had been storing it inside for so long, it had built up.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Julia was stirred awake by a faint sound. She set aside the picture she had been painting and stood up, rubbing the stiffness out of her neck. She quietly made her way down the hall where she recognized the sound as sobbing. She stopped in front of the Doctor's room and hesitated. Finally she built up the nerve and knocked lightly on the door. "Doctor? Are you awake?" she asked softly through the door.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:28 am

The Doctor didn't hear her over his own noise. By now he had backed up against a wall and was totally limp against it, the last few sobs making his body shake once in a while. He finally stopped and sat, slumped there, his arms folded on his raised knees and his head on his arms, as close to sleep as he ever would get.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Julia heard him slowly get quiet and after hesitating for only a moment she gently opened the door. She entered silently and spotted him on the floor, slumped against the wall. She moved over to his bed and grabbed a blanket before moving to his side. Thinking he was asleep she covered him with the blanket and made sure it was wrapped around him so it wouldn't fall. She couldn't help but frown with worry as she wiped off a few of his tears with the sleeves of the jacket she wore over her dress before she turned and moved to the door.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:35 am

The Doctor didnt notice a thing as he got lost in his thoughts. He had many thoughts throughout the days and when he finally allowed them to come through properly it usually took him a while to sort through them all and file them into the different sections in his head.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Julia glanced at him worriedly as she hesitated by the door. Finally she slipped out into the hallway before sitting down and leaning against the wall next to the door. She knew she should be angry with the man for dragging her off to who knows where, or rather when, but her worry for others was just as strong as her temper. She didn't want to go to far just in case he needed her. She tried to stay awake, but it wasn't long before she was slumped against the wall asleep.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:28 am

The doctor finally finished and looked up blearily. He noticed a blanket around his slender frame and dropped it to the ground, his eyes slightly narrowed. He got up and half stumbled to the door, when a person, slumped and sleep, scared the living daylights out of him. Once his hearts slowed down he looked at the persons face, and sighed in relief. Of course. He grabbed the blanket that was around him and put it around her, then made his way to the control room. He was not happy with himself for having an explosion like that. He wiped the stale tears on his face, although he could do nothing for his slightly red and puffy eyes, and layed his hands on the tardis. Thank you for taking care of her.He said to the machine, which rumbled and purred in response.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Julia woke sleepily when she felt something laid on her. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before looking down to find the blanket she had put on the Doctor, on herself. She caught one blurred glimpse of him before he turned a corner. She got up and wrapped the blanket around her. She entered the control room at the time he spoke to the machine. "Her?" she asked, covering a yawn with her hand as she held the two ends of the blanket together in front of her. "Are you any better?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. She looked like a little kid that had just gotten up from a nap with her red hair sticking up everywhere and her eyes blurry with lingering sleep.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 am

He turned quickly when she came.Her. You. While I was... Preoccupied.He said. He started flipping switches once again, pretending he didn't hear her next question for fear it may start him off again. The machine started shaking and rumbling as if it were alive.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Julia looked at him with a sympathetic look before looking at the machine. She knew better than to push a subject that dealt with a relationship. "So what exactly is the Tardis?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:22 am

His face broke into a wide smile, as if he loved talking on this subject. He petted the controls as he spoke.The tareis is my ship. She takes me where or when I want to go. All of us have one, we couldn't live without them.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:08 am

"Us? Who exactly is us?" she asked. Julia walked over to the machine and looked up at it. "Do you truly mean you couldn't live without this machine?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am

He sat on the captains seat.My people. Time Lords. All dead now of course, but we won't go in to silly things like that. Our tardis's are like... Well like half our brains.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 pm

"Where did you come from? Or maybe I should be asking when?" Julia asked as she pulled the blanket around her shoulders a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next