Neko

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Julia's eyes widened in surprise at the hug, but couldn't help but smile at his cheerfulness. She quickly followed after him once he checked outside.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:21 pm

The doctor led Julia through the halls until they came to the tardis, which was patiently waiting. He opened the door and stepped inside, beckoning Julia to follow. Once he got inside he shrugged his coat off and threw it carelessly over a chair.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Julia quickly followed him into the tardis, sighing in relieve when she spotted her bag laying in the same place in had been in.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:40 pm

The doctor sat down in the chair that was placed by the controls.Any idea of where to go next?He asked
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Julia looked over at the doctor and sighed. "Anywhere that there isn't someone trying to kill you." she told him.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 pm

The doctors eyes grew serious.I can't promise you of that, wherever we go. He said solemnly. Suddenly, his eyes lit up.I think I may have an idea! He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Julia's eyes widened slightly in surprise at his first words before she moved over to her bag with a sigh. "Is it going to be as rough getting there as it was last time?" she asked, with one brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12