Neko

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 am

Julia was officially freaking out by the time he started laughing. "That man is dead!" she shouted back, clinging to her support.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 pm

He grinned.Not in 1860!The tardis jerked harshly once more and then stopped.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Julia wasn't expecting the stop and the sudden jerk loosened her grip so when it stopped she tumbled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 am

The doctor ran over and impatiently helped her up.Go on. Take a look outside.He grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Julia gasped when he pulled her up. She glanced from his grin to the door and back. She looked slightly worried as she finally started to head to the door. She took a deep breath and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:46 am

What was outside was not 1860. They had landed on a patch of soft, green grass. Tall skyscrapers towered above the city below. It could almost pass for New York, except for the small spacecrafts whizzing through the air.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Julia's eyes widened at the sight before her. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end when she caught site of the spacecrafts passing by in the air. Her breathing started to quicken and the next thing she knew she was hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 am

The doctor came out, and stopped. He had miscalculated. He had landed somewhere totally different to 1860. The thing was, he had been here before. With Rose. The thought of her name sent a stabbing pierce through his heart. But he kept a grin on his face as he turned to Julia.Like it? Love it?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Julia was usually good at adjusting to change at a moments notice, but the tardis and the spacecrafts were to much. Her breathing continued to quicken to the point she was gasping for breath in her panic attack. Despite how hard she tried to push it back, black specks started to dot her vision until she promptly fainted.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:23 pm

The doctor caught her in his usual way. He lyed her on the ground at the foot of the tardis and sat beside her, crossing his long legs and folding his clever hands in his lap.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

It was a long while before Julia regained consciousness. "Wha-? What happened?" she mumbled as she moved a shaky hand up to rub her forehead.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:32 pm

The doctor examined his fingers.You fainted. In new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new York.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Julia's eyes widened in surprise at his reply and looked around again. "W-Where?" she squeaked. Her eyes darted around as she tried to take everything in and she couldn't help but wish that she could start painting. Usually when she put things on a canvas it helped to calm her nerves and let her sort things through.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 am

He grinned at her.This is the 15th New York ever built. Youre on New Earth. Sorry, I miscalculated.His old eyes were sad as he thought of the first time he had been here with.... With her. But he pushed the painful memories aside. His face quickly lightened again.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:52 am

Julia caught the look in his eyes before he could hide it and despite her predicament she couldn't help but worry. She suddenly set her large bag down and started pulling out a canvas, a couple of paint brushes, and some paint. She sat down cross-legged on the ground and set the canvas on her lap. "You have until I get done painting to explain everything and I do mean everything." she told him sternly, her voice soft.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:57 pm

He raised his eyebrows.What are you going to paint?He asked, his eyes now filled to the brim with curioisity.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:25 pm

"You'll see when I'm done." she told him, trying to hold back an a mused smile. "Now explain." she told him as she started to drag the first stroke of paint across the canvas.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 pm

He leaned his back against the tardis.What do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Julia seemed to think for a moment, her hand never stopping, before she started listing things off. "Who are you? What are you? What is that thing you brought me here in? How does it work? What do you mean 15th New York? What happened to the other 14? What year is this? Did we actually travel through time? Why did you bring me here? Do you take just anyone through time?" she asked calmly. Now that she was painting she was calmer and more focused.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:46 am

He grinned in amusment. Every person he took time travelling was curious. It was what attracted him to them.Well. I am the Doctor. Im a Time Lord. Im 903 years old and Im the last of my kind after our planet was destroyed in war. That thing, as you so wrongly call it, is my tardis. Basically, my spaceship. By 15th New York I mean just that, that this is the fifteenth New York ever built. The 14 before it werent good enough. This is the year five billion and twenty-three if Im correct. We travelled through time and space aswell. This is New Earth, humans came here after the earth died. I brought you here because I miscalculated. Iwas supposed to bring you to 1860 but. I take anyone I like through time.He smiled.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Julia was quiet for a moment, just working on her painting as she tried to think through everything. "You're really old." she commented finally.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:31 am

He grinned at her comment. He liked this one.Yes I am. TimeLords can regenerate after being fatally injured. Its a sort of way of cheating death. We remain the same basic person but we change our bodys and faces and personalities and why am I telling you all this?He realised.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am

Julia couldn't help an amused grin as she glanced up at him. "Who knows. You like to talk a lot." she said with a giggle, wiping a hand across her forehead and unknowingly leaving a streak of blue paint across herself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 pm

He chuckled.I do, dont I? First thing I realised when I woke up, huh, Ive got a gob haven't I? Tend to run off my mouth a bit. Anyway! Time to explore New Earth? You have blue paint on you by the way. Can I see what you drew?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Julia held up a finger for him to wait and after a couple of more minutes she lifted up the canvas to show him. It looked as if she had taken a picture of the city in front of her. Some of the spacecrafts even had the appearance that they could fly straight out of the painting. "Explore?" she asked as she rubbed at the blue streak, only succeeding in making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next