Neko

Wolverine (Bersniper)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Wolverine (Bersniper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

Wolverine (Bersniper) Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Logan enjoyed staring at the stars.
When he was a little boy, long before his troubled had began, his mother had always taught him to watch the stars, showed him the shapes that could be made out of them, some of which were already there, some which weren't. In fact, the last fond memory of his mother was when she was counting stars with him under a clear night sky.
Logan lay on the forest floor, his large muscular arms folded beneath his head. He wore a muscle shirt and worn out jeans with combat boots. His muscles rippled under the tight skin of his stomach. He half-grinned as a deer ran past a few metres away from him. He would hunt for food and build a fire later. Right now, he was comfortable and did not particularly feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Running swiftly through the trees, the harsh breathing of pure panic burst from her throat as she raced through the woods. The moon offered little light tonight even with the stars out. She could only just see a few feet ahead of her in the dark, but stopping could possibly mean the end of her life. She didn't even notice the figure lying on the ground until it was to late. Her foot caught the figures' side before all but flying over him and skidding harshly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Logan blinked and turned his head to look at the woman who had kicked him in the side. He had barely felt the kick, but had heard her footsteps and was rather annoyed at the disturbance of peace. He got up off the ground.It's enough that you had to come stomping through the woods, did you really have to kick me as well? He stood with his arms folded. If she had kicked him any harder, the adamantium in his skeleton would have broken her foot.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Koko looked up from where she was sprawled across the ground at the tall figure of a man in front of her. Her wide eyes grew even more fearful than before. She tried to scramble to her feet, but nearly collapsed when her ankle gave out on her. Her foot felt bruised and she had twisted her ankle in her fall. She suddenly jerked her head up at the sound of something advancing in their direction. She quickly looked around her and took notice of a nearby tree with a low branch. Forcing her self to stand, she dashed for the tree and began to pull herself up into the branches until she was completely hidden in the dark foliage.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Logan stood and watched her as she struggled up and then disappeared into a tree. He wandered over to the tree and leaned against the trunk.You know, I have no idea what you're doing here but I'm trying to have some peace and privacy for once so if you could move along and quit playing hide and seek that would be brilliant. He said the last words with as much sarcasm as he could muster, the irritation clear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Koko glared down at the man from her position hidden in the branches. She was desperately trying to listen for what was chasing her, but could barely hear over the pounding of her heart. She was just about to tell the man below her to be quiet when all of a sudden the creatures that had been chasing her appeared. It was an entire pack of wolves, every single one of them not very happy.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Logan was returning her glare when he heard something familiar in the distance. It was a pack of wolves. When he was younger, he used to travel with wolves whenever he came across them. Something about his genetic mutation made them see him as one of their own. When the pack appeared he stood his ground and stared at them calmy.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Koko watched in astonishment when the man stood his ground. She wanted to ask if he was crazy, but thought it would be better not to give away her location. She was sure she would feel bad about it later, but if the man was dumb enough to let himself be eaten by the wolves than she would let him.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Logan swept his eyes around the pack, trying to find the pack leader. He got on the ground and bowed his head to show that he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Koko watched the man, thinking that he was insane as he lowered himself to the ground. At that moment a large gray wolf walked forward and bared his fangs slightly at the man, displaying his dominance.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Logen kept his head down and put his plams up, accepting the wolfs display of dominance and presenting no threat of his own.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:56 pm

The wolf dipped his head slightly before giving a short, sharp bark to the rest of the pack. With a few growls and barks that sounded almost like complaints the entire pack moved on, possibly to find something else to hunt. Koko watched the whole display in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Logan stood up and watched the pack leave, glad that the leader had been forgiving. He was curious as to how the woman had gotten the pack so riled up. He looked up at the woman and raised his eyebrows when he saw that she was still in the tree.So are you just gonna stay up there or...?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Koko glared down at the man. "I don't know what would be worse. Coming out of this tree where you could get me or facing those wolves again. You're crazy!" she exclaimed, her tone full of attitude.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Logan groaned. He had enough on his mind without some stranger getting all petty with him.If you want to get found and eaten by the pack then that's fine by me.He started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Koko watched him start to walk away. She grabbed onto a lower branch and lowered her body clear of most of the other branches. She let herself drop to the ground and landed on her feet, crying out slightly when her twisted ankle gave out on her. She collapsed to the ground next to the tree trunk and groaned painfully. Only a couple of seconds after she landed a high pitched whine came from behind the tree she had been hiding in. A small bundle of fur came racing around the trunk and fell right into her lap. Both startled, Koko and the wolf pup stared at each other in shock.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am

Logan turned at the sound of her landing, hearing her pained groan. He watched as the wolf pup landed in her lap, his eyebrows raised. The little one got left behind.He said, thinking out loud.I wonder why has the pack not returned for him?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Koko glanced up at the man when he spoke before glancing back down at the small pup. Something caught her eye and she cautiously lifted the pup's right front leg, hoping he wouldn't bite at her. She carefully moved its paw over, reaching out to touch the soft little pad on the bottom. The wolf pup let out a high pitched whine and struggled to pull its paw away. "Do you think its broken?" she asked, suddenly full of concern for the little creature. He was nothing like the vicious creatures that had tried to hunt her down only seconds before.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Logan hesittaed, debating whether it was worth the effort, before grunting and sinking down onto his haunches. He looked at the paw.It isn't bad. It should heal in a small while if this little one doesn't do anything stupid.He eyed the pup. He looked at Koko.What did you do to those wolves that made them so angry?He asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 12:32 pm

The little pup squirmed in Koko's grip as the much larger human looked down at him, a small whine escaping his muzzle. Koko gently petted its head without even thinking about it as she frowned. "I unfortunately was hunting the same deer herd as they were, and apparently the same deer. The moment I let my arrow loose the wolves began to start their chase. It caused me to miss and the entire herd spooked. I was about to slip away, but one of them spotted me and took chase. I'm going to guess that the wolves thought it was my fault the herd took off." she told him with a frown. "Even though it was their fault too." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Logan was not really concentrating on what she was saying. He simply wanted to go back about his business. He though longingly of his comfortable little spot on on the forest floor and sighed. He could not just leave this female alone, however loud she was. What exactly are you here for? Are you familiar with this forest? He asked
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Koko frowned at his question. "No. I'm not familiar with this part of the forest." she told him quietly. "My family used to live a good distance away from here, but after...something happened I found my way here. I've been hunting and living here for around a week now."
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Logan furrowed his eyebows. The winter is coming in you know. Soon there will be no animals or green trees for miles. I do not know how you expect to live here for much longer. He sighed.Do you want help or not?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue May 20, 2014 11:58 am

Koko's frowned at his words. She had been planning on following the animals like her family used to, but with her failed hunt she was already behind on finding food. Her eyes widened at his question. "Help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Logan nearly growled in impatience.Fine. You can find your own way around.He turned and stared to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wolverine (Bersniper)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next