Neko

Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Wolverine (Bersniper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Koko peeked back around the tree and saw Logan's claws retract. She saw him shudder and tilted her head in curiosity. She was smaller than the average house cat and her fur was a light cream color.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Logan turned swiftly and looked at the tree. He was certain that somebody was there, and it was making him very agitated that he could not see who. He stood and started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Koko's eyes widened when Logan stood and started going towards the tree. She started to panic, not wanting to get caught watching him. Instincts took over and she found herself climbing quickly and quietly up to the first branch.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Logan grunted when he saw that nothing was there. The smells of the night mixed up his senses and rendered him unable to detect anything special.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Koko watched Logan silently from her perch above him. An idea suddenly popped into her head and she quietly moved to the edge of the branch. She crouched down before leaping off of the branch and towards Logan's shoulder, making sure to keep her claws in.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Logan looked up as the small cat leaped from the tree and stood his ground. He was not about to embarrass himself by being afraid of a cat.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Koko landed on Logan's shoulder, a meow of disappointment escaping her mouth, her tail swishing back and forth irritatedly.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Logan's back prickled at the feeling of having a cat on his shoulder, and he bristled slightly.What do you want, cat?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:09 am

Koko hissed slightly at him before jumping onto the ground. She sat down in front of him, her ears pinned back and her tail lashing back and forth. Koko's brown eyes glared up at Logan. She was stuck again as a cat. She couldn't really remember how she had shifted back the first time.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Logan scowled at the cat. He immediately recognized the brown eyes that belonged to Koko.Really, you need to grow up a bit. He said.Remember what you did the first time to shift back.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Koko rolled her eyes at Logan. She sat with her ears pinned, trying to recall how she shifted back the first time. She remembered that she thought only of how she looked as a human and calmed herself, but with all of the scents and sounds that her feline senses were picking up it was becoming increasingly difficult. When she tried to clear her mind the sound of a scurrying mouse nearby sent her heightened instincts crazy. She nearly raced after the mouse, but managed to stop herself in time. She sat back down, a pitiful mewl escaping her mouth. It was a lot harder this time and it honestly scared her that she could lose control of her own mind like that.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Logan grunted. He didn't know how to help her. Maybe he should take her to Xavier... He scowled. That journey took a long time. But Xavier would be able to help her with her shifting techniques.. I know someone who might be able to help you get a hang of that. He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Koko looked up at Logan with wide, brown eyes at his words, surprised. She suddenly felt a familiar tingling sensation and within seconds was standing on her own two feet again. She swayed slightly before steadying herself on the trunk of a nearby tree. "There's someone out there that can help me with this...this stuff that's happening to me?" she asked, somewhat out of breath.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Logan nodded.He has helped many people. But it is a long journey to the school, and not a very simple one. He warned. He could not remember if Xavier had helped him or not, because of his memory wipe. But he did know that Xavier had helped many people.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:32 pm

"If he can help I don't mind a long journey! I can't live my life randomly changing into a feline." Koko replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Logan shrugged.Why do you think I live in the woods? Try having steel claws bursting out of your knuckles at random, because someone stepped on your foot and didn't watch where the hell he was going. He growled, scowling.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Koko bristled at Logan's growl, but felt guilty at the same time. He clearly had been dealing with his own issues longer than she had. She wanted to ask him a few of the questions floating in her mind, but didn't want to end up angering him so she kept them to herself. "Sorry." was all she said in response.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Logan shrugged.It's not your fault. He said simply.We'd better start now, this journey is going to be a long one. He said. It was just on the verge of dawn, the sky a deep, dark blue, the birds just starting to awake.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:18 pm

"Okay." Koko said, nodding. The sound of a small yip caught her attention. The little wolf pup came stumbling up to her, yawning, but his tail wagging. She stooped down to lift him up into her arms. "I guess getting you home is going to have to wait. It won't do any of us any good for me to turn into a kitten in front of your parents." she told the little pup.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Logan grimaced.The pack will be long gone by the time we return. He said. He started to walk, heading in the general direction of the edge of the forest.If you have questions, just spit it out. He added.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Koko frowned at his words, feeling responsible for the young wolf. "Then I guess I am going to have to keep you after all." she sighed. She glanced up at Logan and quickly started following him, but paused slightly at his comment. "I just...um...How long have you had those claws?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Logan shrugged.For as long as I can remember. I can't remember much, but I do know that they were not always metal. My whole skeleton is made out of metal, according to Xavier, though I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm

"Who is Xavier?" Koko asked curiously. "Are there any others like you?"
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Logan shook his head.My brother has somewhat the same abilities, but he does not have claws, just very sharp nails and teeth. Xavier is a mutant like us, he helps other mutants to refine their abilities and to make them safe to the outside world. He's a telepath.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:44 pm

"You have a brother? Why isn't he with you?" she asked. She thought about his words for a little while before something he said caught his attention. "Mutants?" she asked, sounding confused. Her parents had raised her isolated in a cabin deep in a forest for as long as she could remember. She rarely even saw other people, except on the rare occasion that her father would take her with him to a nearby small town to buy something. She had never even associated with kids her age let alone knew anything about the rest of the world other than what she read in the books that her mother allowed her to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wolverine (Bersniper)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next