Neko

Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Wolverine (Bersniper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Logan shrugged. We hate each other. he said. Mutants? The general term for people like us? You didn't know that? he said
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Koko's eyes widened slightly at Logan's comment about his brother. She shook her head at his questions. "I've never been around many people let alone even heard about mutants. That's why it...unnerved me so much when I suddenly found myself with paws and a tail." she said, refusing to admit to Logan in words how much it had truly frightened her.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Logan gave her a crooked grin. I can't remember when my claws first appeared, but I'm sure it was an interesting experience. He said, a thoughtful expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Koko was surprised at the crooked grin on Logan's face, but it was a welcome expression compared to his usual irritated look. "I'm sure it would have been. Does your brother know anything about when you first found out that you were a...um...mutant?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Logan shrugged.I can't remember. A large part of my life is missing. His face closed, it seemed that this was as far as he was willing to delve into the subject.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Koko noticed his change of facial expressions and chose not to push him for more information at the moment even though she was extremely curious. "So then how do we get to this place full of mutants? Are they all as grumpy as you are?" she asked him, adding the second question in a joking tone to try and lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 am

Xavier has a school full of them hidden on an island. Well have to get to the docks. I'll get us through alright, they know me. But the trip will take a week or two, we have to cross two large cities and another forest to get there. Hope you're up for some travelling.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Koko frowned at his words. "Two large cities? Is that safe? What if I turn into some kind of feline?" she asked, her voice full of worry. "It's not that I'm not up to traveling, I'm just wary of people. I'm not used to being around them. I've never even been to a large city." she explained. At a small whimper by her feet she remembered that she had another thing to worry about. "What about him?" she asked, motioning to the wolf pup.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Logan shrugged.My claws pop out in public often. People will shut up if persuaded. And many people have pet dogs. He gestured at the pup.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Koko simply nodded. "Okay." she agreed as she bent down to pick up the wolf pup. "I guess if we are going to be together for a long time then you should at least have a name." she told the little pup. She thought for a bit before an obvious name for the grey wolf pup popped into her mind. "How about Mingan?" she asked. At the small yip of the pup she grinned. "Mingan it is then." she declared with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Logan rolled his eyes. Sentiment. He stopped for a moment, considering, and turned right.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:18 am

Koko frowned when she caught Logan rolling his eyes, but ignored it as she kept up with his pace, turning when he did.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Logan held up his hand as he came to an abrupt stop.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Koko stopped in her tracks when he held up his hand. "What is it?" she asked, keeping her voice down.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Logan sniffed the air, his ears straining to hear even the faintest noise.People. Campers. Why? He scowled.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Koko watched Logan before scenting the air herself. "What's wrong with campers?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Logan continued to scowl.Campers are so noisy and dirty, burning fires all the time and leaving their rubbish everywhere. They hunt all the food and the scare away the rest, leaving the rest of us to pick on bones. And if that wasn't enough they usually attract bears to themselves. He ranted. Campers were nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Koko was somewhat surprised at Logan's rant. She knew her father had not tolerated any hunters or campers anywhere near their cabin, so she never saw much of an impact caused by them. "What can we do? It's not like we can just force them to leave." she told him.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Logan shrugged.We could, but that would take time and needed energy. No, we'?all skirt around the outside of the camp. He said, keeping well hidden from the eyes of the campers as he walked through the thick cluster of trees.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Koko nodded and waited for Logan to get a few feet ahead of her before she started to follow. She moved silently, setting each foot down carefully like a cat.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Logan's nose wrinkled. The woman had become so... feline. It was disturbing. He had no love for cats.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Koko followed swiftly behind the man, oblivious to his thoughts. She kept part of her attention on the path ahead of her and focused the other part on the activity of the campers. Fortunately Mingan could sense the need to stay quiet and didn't so much as whimper as they moved.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Logan walked steadily through the forest. They soon came to a river, next to which there was a small waterfall.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:54 am

Koko followed behind the man. She spotted a pool of water formed into the side of the river bank just off to the side of the small waterfall and noticed what looked like shadows flickering beneath the water. "Do we have time for a quick stop?" she asked Logan, her attention focused on the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Logan did not answer, but simply sat down on a boulder, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wolverine (Bersniper)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next