Neko

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 am

The Doctor looked at the painting with surprise.It really does look like a photograph. He said. He then got up, opened the door of the tardis and dissapeared inside for a few moments before coming out with a wet cloth. He handed it to her.You might want to get rid of the blue before we explore.He told her, barely holding back a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

"Thank you." Julia said with a small smile. She watched as he disappeared into the tardis and then returned. She took the offered cloth and quickly rubbed the paint from her face. She had returned home one time with different colors of paint all over her face and in her bright red hair. It took forever to wash out. Once she was done she handed the cloth back to him and looked back at her painting. "May I keep my things in the...um...tardis? It won't disappear will it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 am

The Doctor took the cloth and flung it somewhere completely random. A wet smack was heard down below and an angry yell. The doctor cringed but couldnt hide the cheeky grin on his face as he shouted a sorry back. He turned to Julia.I cant give you a 100% promise but I dont think she will move, isnt that right old girl?He affenctionately patted the blue box.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Julia put a hand over her mouth to hide her amused smile, but couldn't stop the small giggle. She shook her head and moved to put all of her things back into the tardis. She grabbed her over the shoulder purse and put her smaller sketch book and a few pens and pencils inside. "Alright. Lead the way." she told him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 am

He gladly started walking, relishing the chance to move. He led her over a hill and then they came to the door of a big hospital.This looks familiar.He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 am

Julia easily kept pace with him. Years of traveling the woods to find drawing subjects had left her fit and quick. "Familiar?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 pm

He nodded.CATSHe shouted after a few moments, his face lighting up.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Julia looked at him when he shouted. A look of confusion and curiosity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:23 am

He turned to her.This hospital, its run by cats!He said happily.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:49 am

Julia's eyes widened in disbelieve. "Like the furry, four legged animals with a tail that like to his and claw?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 pm

He shook his head.Imagine them on two legs with cat faces.He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Julia looked him with a mix between utter confusion and complete disbelieve. "How is that even possible?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 am

He smiled and tapped his nose at her, then opened the door with a flourish.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Julia looked at the open door with hesitation. She really wasn't much of a cat person.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 am

The Doctor stopped and stared. The hospital was empty. Completely and utterly empty.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Cautiously Julia walked forward and entered the building. "Um...Is this normal?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:36 am

He looked around, eyebrow raised.No. No it's not.He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Julia looked around once more before a determined look crossed her face. "What could be the cause of everyone being gone?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:52 pm

He walked over to the far end of the room where there was a receptionist desk. There was a mug of coffee sat on the desk between a stack of papers and a box of paperclips. The chair was pushed back and on its side. He closed his hand around the cup.Still warm.He saw some clear jellylike stuff and walked over to it. He dipped a finger in and put said finger in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:48 am

Julia watched him as he moved about the front room. A look of confusion crossed her face as she spotted the jelly-like substance, but it quickly turned to a look of disgust when he put it in his mouth. "That's disgusting! You have no idea where that has been let alone what it is. It could be dangerous!" she exclaimed, a sudden flash of worry filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 am

He took his finger out and considered the acidy taste on his tongue. He nearly laughed at Julia.Of course I don't know what it is, why do you think I'm tasting it silly?He wrinkled his nose as the multiple taste cells in his tongue gave him the answer. A Horb. More specificly, Horb drool. He resisted the urge to wipe hisbtongue off with his fingers like a little child.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 am

Julia gagged slightly and covered her mouth. "You're going to make me sick." she muttered. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 pm

He shook his head a little, as if trying to clear the taste.A Horb. Somewhat dangerous if you're stupid or not me. Although... Both the same thing really.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Julia glared at him for the comment. "Do you truly think so highly of yourself? You did happen to get the time wrong in your little machine." she pointed out defensively.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 am

He threw a mock scowl at her.That was one time. Plus, the TARDIS isnt feeling her best today. And if we never came here, then we would never have found this!He gestured to the goo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next