Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 8

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 am

Magnus put his arms around the younger boy and rubbed his back. You think you have the worst parents in the world? You don't. He murmured.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Adonis kept his arms tight around himself, but buried his face in Magnus' chest. "T-They wanted to...to k-kill me for w-what I was...I w-was a disgrace...I-I'm worthless..." he cried quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Magnus gave a small chuckle. I caused my own mother to commit suicide. He said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Adonis let out a small gasp at Magnus' words. He lifted his tear streaked face to look at him. "H-How?" he asked, shocked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 am

Magnus looked down at him. It's a long and depressing story if you want to hear it. He said, trying to manage a grin but failing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Adonis' chest tightened at the look on Magnus' face. He suddenly wrapped his arms around the man and shook his head against his chest. "Y-You don't h-have to..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 am

Magnus leaned his chin on the boys head. I want to. He whispered. This was something he needed to let go of.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Adonis didn't move from his spot. "I...I'll listen...if y-you want to talk..." he whispered against his chest.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 am

Magnus closed his eyes and delved completely into the painful memory. You were born to warlock parents, by the sound of it, right? Well I wasn't a pureblood life you. I was born to two ordinary humans that were completely committed to the church. He began.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Adonis nodded slightly against Magnus' chest at the question. He listened quietly as his arms stayed around Magnus' waist.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Magnus stroked the younger warlocks hair. I was born with the devils mark. My eyes. My mother and father isolated me far away from anybody that would see us. As I grew I started to realise what I was. My mother walked in on me turning a mouse into a bat. The next day she hung herself in the barn. I was ten. He paused for breath, the story beginning to rush out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Adonis stayed as still as he could, listening to the story.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 pm

My father immediately turned on me. He took me to the river that ran a little way from my home and tried to drown me. I burned him where he stood. So whenever you feel bad about your parents, Adonis, remember that there is worse out there. Magnus looked down at Adonis and smiled softly before checking his wrist. Even though there was no watch on it he sighed Im late for my client. Please stay here. I don't want you to get hurt. He gripped the boys wrist with ringed fingers.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Adonis gasped softly at Magnus' story and when the man looked down at him with a smile, tears filled his blue eyes. They spilled over as he threw his arms around Magnus' neck and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry..." he whispered before pulling back and moving to sit quietly on the brightly colored couch. He tucked his legs under him and clutched his trembling fingers together in his lap, his head down as he tried to control his tears.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Magnus went over to him and knelt down in front of the couch. He used a finger to raise his head and looked into his eyes. His gaze went down to Adonis's lips. The warlock glanced at Adonis for a moment before he slowly started to lean in.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Adonis' eyes widened in surprise when Magnus knelt in front of him. He didn't fight when the man lifted his head up. He gasped softly when Magnus leaned closer to him, but after a moment of hesitation he slowly closed his eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Magnus leaned in until he was mixing breaths with the boy. He closed his eyes and met his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Adonis eyes flashed open briefly before slowly drifting shut again. He lifted a trembling hand to gently touch Magnus' face as he slightly leaned closer.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Magnus leaned forward and put his hands on the back of the couch, their chests pressed together. He opened his lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Adonis' heart started to beat faster when Magnus moved closer. His eyes suddenly flashed open and he turned his head to the side, breaking the kiss. He had never had any kind of relationship or much contact with anyone and it was all moving to fast for him. He shut his eyes tight and all but curled in on himself, afraid the man would be angry with him. "Y-You're going to...to be l-late..." he whispered almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 am

Magnus chuckled softly at the boy and stroked his cheek with his thumb before getting up and leaving quietly, closing the door behind him. He prayed for a minute that the boy would stay, and then made his way to his client.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Adonis jumped in surprise at the chuckle and light touch before the man left. He waited for a couple of minutes before moving to the door and finding it unlocked. He sighed and shut it quietly. He couldn't just leave after everything that had happened. He made his way back to Magnus' room and grabbed a blanket off the bed. Dragging it back to the couch, he curled up and promptly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:27 am

Magnus stormed through the door two hours later. I mean, it's bad enough being called at this ungodly hour, but seriously, vampires don't need my... He stopped short when he saw the figure on the couch. He shook his head. He wouldn't have minded if the silly boy had just used his bed. That said, he was immensely grateful that he had stayed. He strolled to the bathroom and switched on the water. Being the High Warlock of Brooklyn he always made sure to have hot water. Cold showers were one of those things he couldn't stand. He stripped and jumped in, sighing as the hot water ran over him, loosening his muscles and flattening his hair. He washed the gel and glitter out, not bothering to remove his makeup.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Adonis woke up after a couple of hours to the sound of running water. He blinked in confusion for a moment before remembering where he was. He sat up and stretched, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Standing, he went to the kitchen and looked around for something he could make for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 am

Magnus finished showering and stepped out. He snapped his fingers and his hair dried. Wearing only a towel, he made his way to his room. He threw on a pair of silk pyjama bottoms, no top, and wandered into the kitchen. His eye makeup was slightly smudged from the water. He grinned at Adonis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: