Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 9

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Adonis had been trying to put together some pancakes since that was the only thing he could think of that wouldn't take long to make, when he heard someone enter the kitchen. He turned around quickly, an open bag of flour in his hands. His eyes widened and his hands let go of the bag in surprise at the grinning, topless man in front of him. He snapped out of it and tried to grab the bag but he was to late. A huge cloud of white went flying into the air, effectively covering everything nearby including Adonis.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am

Magnus chuckled at the boy and the chuckle turned into a full on laugh when the flour exploded. He snapped his fingers and the flour that was all over the floor immediately disappeared. The flour on Adonis, however, did not. Magnus walked over to him and started dusting it off, smirking at him. May I ask why you are throwing my flour everywhere? He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Adonis stood there in stunned surprise. He stuttered slightly as he tried to say something before crossing his arms over his flour covered chest. He glared at the man, but some of the flour fell from his hair and tickled his nose causing him to go into a sneezing fit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 am

Magnus was on the floor, laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his cheeks. His laugh was clear and strong. His hair fell over his face as he heaved for breath.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Adonis glared at Magnus as he rubbed his nose. He turned to the counter and grabbed one of the eggs sitting there. Without thinking he tossed it at the man's head and watched it crack in his hair.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Magnus stopped laughing immediately. He got up and scraped some of the egg off his hair. He looked at his fingers and then at Adonis, his face very serious. He grabbed the packet of flour and suddenly threw it at the boy, laughing as an explosion of white cascaded from the bag to cover Adonis.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:55 am

Adonis' eyes widened when Magnus stood up and looked him, the laughter gone. He backed up slightly, ready to run if he had to when the man threw something at him. Adonis cried out in surprise and a little fear only to be covered in another bag of flour. Adonis stood there covered completely from head to toe in flour, his black clothes white.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

Magnus took another egg from the counter and threw it at the boy, laughing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm

When the egg connected with Adonis' chest the blue eyed boy launched the whole egg carton at the man.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 am

Magnus caught the blow off most of them but he directed the others back around to Adonis with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Adonis let out a squeal of surprise when the eggs flew back at him. He turned so his back would take the hits and jumped when they cracked against his shirt. He cried out more in surprise then pain when one caught him in the side of the head. He groaned and touched his head tenderly, shuddering at the yoke in his hair.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:45 am

Magnus swooped down and wrapped his hands around Adonis, hugging him from behind. Now, I believe an apology is in order, my little duckling. He murmered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Adonis jumped in surprise when he felt Magnus come up behind him, letting out a very unmanly squeak. Adonis glared up at him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 am

Magnus tickled his chin with a long finger. I don't hear an apology. He purred.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Adonis almost purred like a cat when Magnus tickled his chin, but quickly stopped himself. He stuck his bottom lip out and remained stubbornly quiet.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Magnus grinned. Fine.He squeezed the boy with the arm he had around his waist and then clicked his fingers and became invisible.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Adonis' eyes widened in surprise when he disappeared. "M-Magnus?" he asked quietly, his voice coming out as more of a squeak.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Magnus chuckled softly from another room.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Adonis jumped at the sound and glared in the man's general direction. He turned to the mess on the floor and sighed. He had made a good part of it. He grabbed some towels and started cleaning up the worst of it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Magnus crept up behind him and grabbed him, wrestling him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Adonis screamed and struggled when he felt himself being grabbed. He kicked back behind him and tried to dig his fingers nails into whoever held him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Magnus rolled him on his back and reappeared.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Adonis yelped when he was rolled over only to look up to see Magnus. He let out a gasp before suddenly going stiff, closing his eyes tightly and turning his face to the side. He was waiting for something to happen. Perhaps being backhanded for attacking the man or maybe punched for trying to kick and claw him. Even if it had been in self defense at being surprised from behind he had attacked the man in his own home after he had saved his life.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Magnus leaned forward until he was breathing on Adonis's neck and his paint-on jeans nearly split. Apology. He whispered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Adonis' entire body froze when he felt Magnus' breath on his neck. He winced as if he had been slapped when he heard the man's voice. "I..." his voice cracked slightly. "S-Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: