Neko

The Bane of my Existence

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

The Bane of my Existence Empty
PostSubject: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:01 am

Magnus Bane leaned against the back wall of the Love Handle. He was tall and lean, lightly tanned and slightly muscled.He looked to be about 19. His hair was inky black, dip dyed at the ends and spiked up, covered in colourful glitter that rained down whenever he moved. He wore colourful makeup on his face, purple glittery eyeshadow and midnight blue lipstick. He wore a purple tank top covered in blue sequins and a glittery green jacket. His pants were leather and rainbow sequined and he wore black boots. His hands were adorned with many rings and braclets that shone and caught the light. His nails were painted a shimmery silver. The most captivating thing about this warlock, though, were his eyes. They were slightly slanted, as though he had some Asian descent. They were the most beautiful green-gold colour and the pupil of each eye was slit upwards like a cats. Those cat eyes were sweeping lazily over the crowd, looking for somebody of interest.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:37 am

(Give me about a day and I'll post. This looks amazing!) (which would you prefer, male or female character? I can play both in this type of situation. Smile )

Last edited by bersniper on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 am

(Okay take as long as u like XD and thank u so much!)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 am

(which would you prefer, male or female character? I can play both in this type of situation. Smile )
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 am

(Whichever, he's bi if thats what you mean so you can choose :-P)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 am

( -_- I hate choosing... I might bring a guy in. Is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:58 am

(Sure XD Magnus doesnt mind)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am

A dark, slendor figure standing around 5'6" was moving along with the flow of the crowd that was headed towards Love Handle. Adonis looked like he was in his late teens. His skin tan and his hair black. He kept his head ducked down and only glanced up a couple of times to make sure he was headed towards the bar. His large blue eyes never looked directly into a stranger's eyes, even if they happened to rudely push past him. He was used to making himself seem small almost to the point where no one would ever notice him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 am

Magnus sighed. He was never going to find any entertainment in this retched place. The love handle was losing it's edge. Suddenly, a dark figure caught his eye, pushing through the crowds. The figure was reasonably tall, but not as tall as he, and he could sense the faint aura of magic around him. He looked to be a teenage boy. Magnus was about to let this one get away, for he was not unusual, but a flash of blue caught his attention. He stared for a small while until- there it was again! Magnua realised that the flashes of blue were the teenage boys eyes. He had never seen such a beautiful colour. He stood up straight and began to walk towards the boy, multicoloured glitter raining down around him. He walked tall and proud, and the crowd seemed to simply part before him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Adonis finally reached the door to Love Handle. Without even noticing the man behind him, he slipped through the door. He found his usual spot in the back where the music wasn't to loud and there weren't a lot of people. He sighed as he leaned back in his chair. He rarely came for a drink or to dance, but rather to think. He always had a feeling there was something missing.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Magnus followed him, silently as a cat. He stood in the door and watched the boy before the High Warlock started to make his way towards the table where the interesting person seemed to be sitting and... Thinking? Magnus snorted quietly under his breath. He checked his hair quickly, it was perfect as usual, then went over to the table. He leaned on the table with one hand, facing the younger boy.Hey, blue eyes. You look like you could use some company, and I have been told there is no better company than that of I, the magnificent Magnus Bane. May I sit down?He said, flashing his beautiful Magnus smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Adonis jumped slightly when a man came up and leaned on his table. He was wary of the man before he even spoke. There was something different about him that made Adonis almost want to curl in on himself and hide, but he hated to be rude. His one flaw kept him from leaving his seat. Without looking up or saying a word, Adonis motioned to the chair across from him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Magnus clapped his hands together.Fantastic!He sat down in the chair opposite the boy with a flourish, sighing dramatically. Long night. So many people want me to do them favours just because I happen to be a High Warlock. But, I came here to talk to you, if the memory serves. So, blue eyes. I sense magic around you. Are you a Warlock?Magnus leaned forward and put his hands on the table in a clatter of bracelets and rings.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 am

A sharp pain flared at the back of Adonis' mind as Magnus spoke. "Magic? Warlock?" he questioned as he rubbed his forehead, trying to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:52 am

Magnus raised an eyebrow, peering at him with his green gold eyes. Whats wrong?He knew the signs of a mindblock.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Adonis blinked slowly as he looked up at Magnus, suddenly forgetting everything after he sat down. He looked slightly startled when he realized there was a man sitting at his table. "Who are you?" he asked, confused as he let his eyes drop back to the table. The man made him nervous and he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 am

Magnus rolled his eyes.Didnt I just say? I am Magnus and you are definitely mindblocked.He said. He raised his hands, fingertips sparking with blue energy. He touched his hand to the boys head, determined to find out if he was correct and if so, who had done it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Adonis let out a startled yelp when Magnus reached forward to touch his head and shoved himself away from the table. He cried out in alarm when his chair toppled over backwards. For some reason he felt as if letting this man touch him would only cause pain. He had dealt with a few pushy men before, but all he had had to do was ignore them. Magnus didn't seem like he would be the same.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 am

Magnus sat there and sighed. He leaned his chin on his hand as he gazed down at the boy lying on the floor.I don't have a disease, you know. Just putting that out there.He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 am

Adonis couldn't help the embarrassed blush that lit up his face at Magnus' comment. He pushed himself back to his feet before sitting back down in his chair. He sat completely back in his chair and a little away from the table so that he was out of the man's reach. He was feeling more and more nervous the longer he sat here.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Magnus sat back in his chair. He sighed as he thought about how to deal with this boy. He wouldn't give up, no, you never heard of people as mighty and wonderful as he giving up. He didn't speak for a while and then he sighed again.You know, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. He said, almost idly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Adonis' blush brightened even more at Magnus' comment, but his lips turned into a slight scowl. He hated when men tried to use pointless flattery. He fidgeted in his seat. He didn't think he could say anything without saying something stupid and getting laughed at.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 am

Magnus stretched his arms over his head.You know, I'm getting tired of doing all the talking and, frankly, if you don't start I might have to go to drastic measures. So, let's start easy. What is your name?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Adonis' eyes widened slightly. "Drastic measures?" he asked worriedly. "I-It's A-Adonis."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

He smiled, clearly delighted but slightly disappointed.Adonis, yes? Well, perfectly brilliant to meet you, and I guess the feeling is mutual, yes? Don't worry about the drastic measure thing, I was just going to... Well. Nevermind. So, Adonis. Why do I find you here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: