Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Adonis felt a sharp pain flash in his eyes when he saw Magnus put his hand over the stain in the carpet. He looked away when the pain increased, sighing in relief when it vanished. His eyes widened slightly when Magnus leaned against the couch and fell asleep with his head on his stomach. He sighed and smiled slightly. He couldn't stop himself from reaching forward to play with the man's normally glitter covered hair.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Magnus had not put glitter and colour in his hair today, he had not even put it into its usual spiky style as he was in a bit of a rush to see Adonis. His hair hung midway to his shoulders, thick and black. Magnus barely moved in his exhausted rest, a finger twitching now and then, but other than that he was still. A small white cat with grey tabby marks and bright green eyes came meowling up to Magnus, purring as he rubbed himself up against the warlock's arm. The kitten was the size of a big rat.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Adonis let his fingers run through the thick locks of black hair. He almost liked it better without all the crazy glitter and colors. He ran his fingers over the man's forehead and after building enough courage he lightly traced his facial features. He traced along his eyelids, down his nose, across his cheekbones, and even lightly traced his lips. He smiled slightly, knowing that Magnus couldn't see it. He had actually started to like the rather pushy man before they had even left Love Handle, but there was something lingering in the back of his mind that warned him away from any type of relationship, even a friendship. He was just pulling his hand back when he spotted the kitten. He smiled softly at the sight of it rubbing up against the man, purring. He slowly stretched his hand out towards the kitten to let it sniff him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 am

The kitten ignored his hand and jumped up onto his belly, meowing. He rubbed his face against the forehead of the young boy sitting on the chair. He then pulled his head back and sat down on Adonis's stomach before starting to lick himself. Ma

Magnus slowly woke up. He blinked blearily and looked around. He suddenly remembered where he was and shot up to his feet. He turned around to see Chairman Meow on Adonis's stomach. He smiled inwardly, and turned to Adonis.I'm really sorry I fell asleep. You must have been really bored.He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Adonis gasped slightly in surprise when the kitten jumped up onto him where he lay on the couch. He smiled softly at the small cat and was about to reach a hand out to pet it when Magnus woke up. He blushed lightly as he looked up at the man. "I-It's no problem, but...um...how did I get here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Magnus noticed the blush and fought the urge to laugh. He raked a hand through his hair, frowning at Adonis's question.I dragged you here. Don't you remember?He asked. He moved forward, bracelets and rings chiming together as he moved.My cat seems to like you, which is a good sign.The little tabby kitten meowed and licked Adonis's nose. Magnus was slightly jealous.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Adonis giggled slightly when the kitten licked his nose. "What's your cat's name?" he asked. He finally looked up at Magnus when his words registered, confused. "I remember waking up early this morning to the sound of someone running down the hall outside my apartment. There were a lot of gunshots. I remember heading towards the window, feeling a sharp pain in my shoulder, and then stumbling down the fire escape. The last thing I can really recall was feeling like I was falling and then just a lot of pain." he told him quietly. "Did I get shot?" he asked, suddenly panicked. He tried to reach behind himself to feel his shoulder, jerking his hand away with a gasp at the shock of pain he felt. It was as if he had been shot, but he couldn't feel anything on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Magnus smirked.Chairman Meow.He replied. Magnus frowned at the boy's recollection. He needed to find out who or what had put this mindblock on him. He stepped forward when Adonis felt at his shoulder.Yes, you were shot. I healed it, but you seem to have an aversion to magic, which concerns me. A lot. He knelt down next to him.I think I might know what's wrong, and I think I can fix it, but it might hurt.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Adonis barely caught the name of the cat as he focused on what Magnus was saying. When the man mentioned magic, a dull pain flashed through his head almost like a warning. "There's no such thing." he said quietly, a haunted, frightened look filling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 am

Magnus had a serious face for once.You get a flash of pain every time you say the word, or see any done. This isn't disbelief, this is torture. Someone did this out of cold blood and I will find out who. You have it in your blood, Adonis. Magic. Don't you want to taste it for the first time?Magnus gazed at the boy's beautiful face.Dosn't it tire you when you keep forgetting the last five minutes spent with me? Who would want to forget that!
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 am

The pain returned a lot stronger at the mention of Magic being in his blood. Adonis sat up on the couch and pulled his knees up to his chest, whimpering at both the pain in his head and shoulder. "No,no,no...I-I don't want to be in pain...please...just don't talk about it..." he whispered. All he couldn't think about was the pain in his head. He had avoided anything that had to do with magic, even if only magic tricks, since he was younger. The pain that flared up always frightened him away from the subject.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 am

Magnus was upset by the boys obvious pain.It will hurt, but would you rather be in pain for the rest of your life or for a few minutes?He asked Adonis.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am

When Magnus' words finally registered he looked up at him with large, tear filled blue eyes. He had never felt so desperate in his life, nor had he ever wanted help from someone else. "Please...I-I don't want to in pain anymore..." he whispered, dropping his head to rest against his knees.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 am

Magnus's heart gave an uneven Thump thump as he stared into those blue eyes.You give me permission to unlock youre mind?He asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 am

Adonis nodded shortly, pressing his hands against his temples as the pain increased to nearly unbearable levels. He cried out sharply before clenching his teeth. "P-Please..." he all but begged Magnus.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am

Magnus got onto the couch and held Adonis's head between his browned hands. He closed his eyes and blue sparks began to spread from his fingers to his head. Magnus felt a barrier like a locked door in Adonis's mind. Trying to be as gentle as he could, he slowly tried to pick the lock like an ordinary door. If this didn't work, he would have to smash it down.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Adonis whimpered at the feeling of something touching his mind, sending painful shocks through it. The block that had been placed there had been reinforced by both Adonis' mother and father's magics, but was at the same time being fueled by his own magic that was locked deep inside him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Magnus grunted as his strength was countered with powerful magic. Being the High Warlock of Brookyn though, he did have immense magical strength. He took a deep breath and collected as much magic as he thought Adonis could handle without dying. He held it for a count of two and then threw it at the barrier as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Adonis cried out as he felt something crack inside him. His entire body went stiff and he felt a burning sensation through body that ended at his eyes before he went limp and fell back against the couch, his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Magnus moved forward to straddle Adonis, his legs on either side of his stomach. He shook the boy gently.Oh, God. Please wake up!He whispered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Adonis let out a small groan at the feeling of being shook. He blinked open blue tired eyes that had gone from normal human eyes to that of a warlock's before shutting them again. "F-Five more minutes..." he grumbled like a little kid being woken for school.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Magnus gasped.Adonis- you're eyes. They've turned. They look like mine.He said. He got off of him and picked a sparky neon yellow pair of jeans off the floor. He started to hit Adonis with them.Get up! I want you to see this!
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Adonis yelped in shock when he was hit with a pair of jeans. He moved to roll over and fell off the couch landing with a thud. He groaned as he looked up where he lay on his back. "What's going on? See what?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Magnus continued to whack him before throwing away the jeans.Get up and look in the mirror!He said, gesturing to the large mirror at the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Adonis groaned and pushed himself up off the ground. He glared slightly over at the man, but walked over to the mirror. His entire body went rigid when he looked at his eyes. "W-What the...?" he stuttered. His eyes suddenly went blank and his body went limp, sending him to the floor. Memories had taken over his mind, flooding him with all the things that had been sealed away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: