Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 16

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Magnus's perfectly tweezed eyebrows pulled up in concern as Adonis mumbled words that he didn't hear. He quickly tossed some potions into a vial, shook it, and leapt back as a plume of smoke exploded from it. He sat cross-legged above Adonis, cradling his head in his lap and gently tipped the sparkling potion down his throat. He had no idea how he would react, as everyone reacted differently to the potion, but he was certain that it would heal his wounds.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Adonis gagged slightly as something slid down his throat. He choked and started to cough when the muscles in his throat tightened and forced him to swallow. His entire body hurt and burned. He felt cuts in his skin trying to seal itself. He whimpered and moaned in pain as his multiple cuts and gashes closed up. His fingers clutched at the bed sheets under him as his body started to shake violently. He cried out as the last cut sealed and his body finally went limp.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Magnus  held the boy carefully while he coughed and choked, trying to keep his head up and his airway clear. When he saw the cuts healing he sighed in relief, but when Adonis went limp he gently drew the boy closer, cradling his upper torso against his flat stomach. Magnus  watched his face intently for any sign of consciousness and, absentmindedly, admired the boys beauty.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:41 pm

It was several minutes before Adonis was able to build up enough energy to regain just a small bit of consciousness. His usually big blue eyes opened just enough to look up and see a fuzzy outline of someone above him. He realized somewhere in his foggy mind that someone was holding him close to them also. His body felt beat up and incredibly soar. Everything felt weak. His eyes began to focus just a little more and his tired mind finally realized who was holding him. Tears gathered in his eyes before silently flowing down his face.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:07 am

Magnus  gasped softly as Adonis started to cry. Long, delicate fingers softly swept his cheeks, stroking the tears away. Adonis, whatever Isabelle told you, she wasn't telling the truth. She has jealousy problems. I mean, I don't blame her for loving me. I am of course the magnificent Magnus  Bane. But you have to know that I love you, and I won't leave you.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Adonis let out a choked sob when Magnus told him he loved him. He lifted a quivering hand and grasped Magnus's. He leaned his face into the touch and closed his eyes. He felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Magnus  used his free hand to gently stroke the boys hair. He got a sudden idea and grinned. He bent down until his mouth was but a millimeter away from Adonis's ear and whispered softly. You know what we should do?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Adonis leaned into the touch. At Magnus's words he wearily looked up at the man. His eyes questioning.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Magnus twisted so that he was stretched out on top of Adonis. He made a big deal of stretching and yawning before grinning and stroking his hair.We should go on a date. A proper one. That's how every relationship should start, right? I mean, that's how every good one starts. He grinned. He pecked Adonis quickly on the lips before jumping off him and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Adonis listened to Magnus, his eyes widening slightly. He closed his eyes briefly when Magnus pecked him on the lips. He gasped when Magnus moved to leave. His hand shakily reached out to grab his shirt, his eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Magnus  chuckled softly and kissed Adonis in the forehead.Come with me, silly. We're going on   a date.He softly stroked the younger ones hair, smiling at him .
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Adonis's eyes widened at Magnus's words. "N-now...?" He managed to ask. He knew he must look horrible if the way he felt was anything to go by. He usually didn't care what he looked like, but he knew his clothes were torn and bloody from his fall. Another thought suddenly wrapped itself around his mind. Not that any of his worries really mattered. He would always look dull around the man. He didn't deserve Magnus.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 am

Magnus noticed him glancing down at his clothes and held his finger up. He strode into his bedroom and started pulling out drawers. He tugged something black, something else black and something blue out of various drawers before offering them to Adonis. The small pile consisted of a black, tight shirt, black skinny jeans and a teal blue scarf that Magnus thought would set off Adonis's eyes. He stood back with his hands on his hips, waiting for him to change.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Adonis blushed brightly when Magnus stood there with his hands on his hips. He looked anywhere but at the man, embarrassed. "Um...m-may I t-take a ah-shower." He asked. Partly because he was covered in dirt and partly to get a little privacy.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Magnus devoured the sight of the blushing boy and grinned at him, pulling him close by his belt and whispering But of course, darlingBefore pointing him in the general direction of the bathroom and exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 am

Adonis blushed even brighter when Magnus pulled him close. Once the man left the room he quickly gathered the clothes and slipped into the bathroom. He undressed and slipped into the shower, hissing in discomfort when the water hit his sore muscles. He turned to face the water and let the tears flow once he was sure he was alone. He let out as much of the pain as he could before washing up. He carefully dried off before putting on the offered clothes. The shirt hugged his torso and the jeans fit nicely to his long slender legs. He looked at the scarf with a raised brow. "How am I supposed to wear this...?" he muttered to himself. He had seen people wear scarfs for an accessory before but he had never done it. He sighed and threw it over his shoulder before quietly walking out of the bathroom, his still damp hair hanging in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:54 am

Magnus looked up from his magazine when the boy walked out of the bathroom. With his wet hair hanging in his eyes he looked positively ravishing. Magnus got up from the couch and strolled over to him, taking the scarf and winding it carefully around the boys throat before using it to pull him towards him, drawing him into a chaste, closed mouth kiss.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Adonis jumped and blushed lightly when Magnus came over and fixed the scarf. His blue eyes widened and his face become a bright red when the man kissed him. He stuttered for a couple seconds before finally managing a quick thank you.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Magnus chuckled and chucked Adonis under the chin before going into his room to change. He pulled on a green sequined shirt and a black leather jacket covered in zippers. He then tugged on some black skintight jeans and combat boots. He adorned his hands with bracelets and rings before sitting down to do his makeup.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Adonis watched Magnus disappear into his room. He quietly moved to sit on the couch, fidgeting nervously.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Magnus entered the lounge and watched Adonis as he fidgeted.We don't have to go out if you don't want to.He said to him, hating to think that he was forcing him into this.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Adonis jerked his head up when he heard Magnus speak. He quickly shook his head. He wanted to. He was just nervous, and if he was truly honest, he was scared.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Magnus gently gripped his wrist and pulled him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Adonis followed him, a light blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Magnus entered the elevator and it carried them down to the front door. Magnus glanced at Adonis.I know a place. You up for an all-species restaurant? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 16 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: