Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 20

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Adonis stuck to the shadows as well, but his attention never strayed from the orb.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 pm

(I'll give it a shot)

Hayden paused, her intent following of the orb interrupted. The orb was now hovering over a man-hole cover, not moving. It seemed that it wanted to get past it. Hayden moved forward and opened it, watching the orb quickly fly inside.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

Adonis watched the orb disappear down the hole after Hayden removed the cover. He didn't even hesitate in following after it.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:05 pm

The sewer was not as Hayden remembered sewers to be. It was dry enough, albeit cold and slightly damp. It must be an old one She muttered under her breath. She followed the orb until it led them to a room. Stepping inside the room, which was just as damp and cold as the rest of the old sewer, Hayden gasped slightly. Magnus was chained to the wall, his wrist chained together above his head. His once brilliant hair was lank and colorless, his skin was dull and pale and his clothes were filthy. He had no shoes on. His shirt was ripped apart, revealed the slight muscle of his stomach and his lack of a navel. His head hung limp, he did nothing to indicate that he had heard them coming.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Adonis entered the room just behind Hayden. He gasped when he saw the orb floating just in front of Magnus. The orb disappeared and the moment his eyes stopped their slight glowing he rushed forward. He hesitated slightly before reaching up to very gently push some of the man's hair out of his face. "M-Magnus..." he whispered, his voice cracking as fresh tears poured down his face.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Magnus flinched at the touch, the chains clanging in his effort to pull away. His head lifted and he winced at the pain in his shoulders that came from having his arms chained above his head. When he saw Adonis, he stopped struggling, his eyes widening. Adonis... He whispered. Suddenly, panic came over his face. Adonis. Leave. Leave now! He shouted. Get out!
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Hurt flashed in Adonis' eyes when Magnus started to pull away. The moment the man looked up, recognized him, and started to shout, Adonis jumped back in fright. The blue-eyed young man shook his head furiously, clutching his hands to his chest. They had just found Magnus, he wasn't going to leave without him. The boy moved forward and with shaking hands started to reach for the chains securing the man.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Hayden suddenly whipped her head around. She could sense an electric pulse coming from the chains. Magic often reacted strangely around pure electricity, sometimes not working at all. She was glad that her gift was not magical, but purely scientific. She yelled to get Adonis's attention before he touched them. At the same time Magnus jerked away from him.They're electrocuted! Don't touch them! He shouted.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:19 am

Adonis jumped back again, this time his eyes taking on a panicked look. He turned wide, pleading eyes onto Hayden before turning to look at Magnus. "Please...I can't leave...not without him. What do I do?." he all but begged Hayden.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Hayden stepped forward, removing the black gloves from her hands and taking off her cloak. Her body was lithe and muscular, her hair going down to her waist. She held her hands over the chains, closing her eyes as she absorbed the electricity. She would find a place to get rid of it later. Magnus sagged with relief as the electricity was removed. A few tears rolled down his cheeks and her looked down, ashamed that Adonis was seeing him like this.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Adonis gasped in shock as Hayden absorbed the electricity. Once it had all been removed he rushed forward and once again reached for the chains. He gripped them close to Magnus' wrists and closed his eyes, focusing solely on the man's release from his binds. When his eyes opened again they glowed a light blue even as tears continued to fall and the chains disintegrated under his touch.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Magnus grunted as he was released from the chains. As soon as they disintegrated, his knees sagged, too weak to hold him. He fell onto the floor in a heap.Ouch. He muttered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Adonis dropped to his knees beside Magnus immediately. He reached out with trembling hands and gently touched the man's face, still not believing that they had found him and in his poor condition. "I-I'm so s-sorry..." he whispered trough his tears.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Magnus looked up at Adonis, his cats eyes piercing between the curtains of black hair. He opened his mouth to say something and shut it again when he saw Hayden.What the hell is she doing here? Hayden rolled her eyes.Saving your ass as always, Magnus.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Adonis glanced up at Hayden at Magnus' question. "She helped me find you." he told him. "Do you think you can stand?" he asked him, more worried about getting them all out of there than bickering.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Magnus rose a little, and then dropped again, giving an annoyed huff. A sharp cracking sound came from the entrance as the tall man whom Magnus had disappeared with came into view. Magnus cursed softly. Hayden shrank into the shadows, behind a cupboard.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Adonis was just about to try and support Magnus when he dropped, but the sharp cracking sound startled him. At the sight of the man Adonis leaped to his feet and stood in front of Magnus, his eyes both frightened and defiant.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 pm

The thin man walked towards Adonis with all the rage that was possible to display on a vaguely human face. His face was clearly not human, however, given the thick black scaled that looked like scales from a lizard, that covered his whole face. He opened his mouth and a strong flame was sent towards Adonis' face.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Adonis cried out as he threw his arms up in front of him. His eyes glowed slightly in his fear and a blue glow blocked the flames from reaching his skin.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Hayden stepped forward quietly and grabbed her cloak. Putting it on, she snuck around the room, going behind the man with the scales. As he opened his mouth to deposit another mouthful of flames, she pulled off her glove and touched him on the bare skin - or rather scale- of his neck. His eyes rolled up into his head as he convulsed and dropped to the floor, twitching as if he had been electrocuted.

Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Once the man dropped to the floor, Adonis lowered his arms and dropped back down to Magnus. He reached out and tried to gently lift one of the man's arms over his shoulders so that he could try to support most of the older man's weight. "Is he dead?" he asked Hayden, his voice trembling.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Hayden shrugged.Maybe. Does it matter? Magnus groaned at the pain as Adonis lifted his arm, his shoulder creaking. He did his best to try and help Adonis, shuffling weakly in his attempt to stand.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Adonis shook his head in reply to Hayden's question. He flinched at Magnus' groan, feeling horrible at the other man's pain.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Magnus tried to conduct a spell that would help him to stand but just ended up weakening himself. Black spots swam in his vision as he swayed, gripping Adonis' shoulder for dear life.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Adonis stumbled slightly when Magnus' swayed, but forced himself to stand up straight despite the extra weight. He looked to Hayden to lead them out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: