Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 19

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Hayden woke early. She stepped into the room where Adonis was sleeping and glanced around. She could not shake him to wake him up as that would probably kill him, so she picked up a spellbook and threw that at him instead.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Adonis yelled out in surprise when something hard hit him. He rubbed his sore arm and looked around, noticing a book next to him and the girl standing in the room. He gave her a confused yet tired look as he sat up in the bed.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Hayden clapped her hands.Rise and shine sleepy head!She yelled before disappearing into the kitchen. She returned with coffee in her hands and handed a mug to Adonis.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Adonis sleepily took the mug that was handed to him, rubbing at his eyes with his free hand. He took a sip of the bitter drink. He had never much cared for coffee, but he'd take anything to wake himself up at this moment.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Hayden strode out of the room and pulled her cloak back on. She always felt better when her face was concealed. She sat on the couch and started flicking through the tv channels using only her hands, keeping the remote in her hand only for visual purposes. She hated it when people started asking questions about what she could do so she did her best to conceal it. She found nothing on tv and settled for a music channel that was blasting out the newst pop singles. She tapped her foot on the ground as she hummed along. Pop music wasn't her favourite, but it sure had a beat to it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Adonis finished the coffee and stood up. He hoped Magnus wouldn't mind if he borrowed some of his clothes. He managed to find the dullest clothes he could and put them on. After combing his fingers through his hair he left the bedroom and spotted the girl watching TV.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:06 am

Hayden turned as she heard Adonis entering the room. She had to hold back a smirk as she saw Magnus's clothes on the boy. She turned the tv off.How did you sleep then? She asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Adonis rubbed his eyes tiredly before answering the girl. "Alright I guess..." he told her with a small shrug. He kept his distance even though he was sure the girl meant no harm. There was something about her that had him on edge, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Hayden was not surprised that the boy kept his distance. Everyone tended to skirt around her, even when they couldn't see her. Good. Shall we go find your so-called lover then?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Adonis blushed brightly at her words, his entire face turning crimson in embarrassment. He tried to stutter out a protest, but words escaped him. He didn't even have a clue what he could say in response to her words. 'l-lovers? That wasn't even p-possible!' he thought frantically.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Hayden held back a snigger as the boy's face went the deepest shade of red she had ever seen. What is it? Am I wrong? I don't think I am.She said, a smirk playing at the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Adonis was about to reply, but chose to keep his mouth shut. His face still red.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Hayden smirked again and changed the subject before the poor boy exploded. Let's go.She walked out of the apartment, not waiting for Adonis, trusting that he would follow.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Adonis gave a sharp nod before following after her. He tried taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He loathed beging embarrassed. His face always turned an awful red color.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Once she was out of the apartment, Hayden turned to Adonis. I know that you are a warlock. I'm very familiar with your kind. You should be able to get a direction in which we will abl to head to find Magnus.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Adonis stopped when Hayden turned to him, but the moment her words registered in his mind he dropped his eyes in shame. "I don't know anything about being a warlock. Until I met Magnus and he removed a block in my mind I couldn't even hear the words warlock, magic, or anything similar without searing pain." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Hayden looked at the boy. She knew something about searing pain. She knew what it felt like. She walked up to him.I know it seems hard. But you can do this. Just close your eyes and think of him. Only of him. Think of everything you love and hate about him. Think of his eyes, his smile. How he does his hair. Think of those things and concentrate on them like your life depends on it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue May 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Adonis sighed but closed his eyes when she told him to. As she spoke he started thinking about everything she was saying. An image of Magnus appeared in his mind. His face after the multiple times he had helped him, saved him, his crazy outfits, the glitter in his hair, everything about him. He felt tears start to slide out from under his closed eyelids, but a strange, warm tingle started to flow through his body as he continued to think about the man that he was already falling in love with.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Hayden watched the boy closely as he performed his magic. She saw the tears flow from under his eyelids and knew that it must be working. She waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 11:27 pm

(Not to seem to overly dumb but...uhhh...what am I supposed to do here? lol)
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 5:06 pm

(i dont mind... im kind of a little bit lost too if im honest lol)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm

(Alrighty I'll give it a shot Smile )

Adonis slowly opened his eyes, which glowed a light blue. He looked ahead of him and spotted a little glowing orb floating just in front of them. It bounced from side to side before darting off in a seemingly random direction. "Follow." Adonis whispered, almost in a trancelike state.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Hayden wached the orb floating in front of them. Not waiting for Adonis, she quickly started following it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Adonis followed after the orb on quick, silent steps. His face blank except for his glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Hayden followed the orb closely, remaining in the shadows so that she could not be seen by any of the few passer-bys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 19 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: