Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 18

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Adonis screamed in fright when Magnus appeared in front of him. He hesitated in doing what he was told, frozen in place as he watched the events unfold. He wanted to scream when he saw Magnus mouthing the words 'I'm sorry' before disappearing, but the sound was caught in his throat. He staggered out into the street where Magnus had been when the lights came back on, trying to wrap his mind around what had happened, not even realizing that tears were pouring down his face.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:39 pm

(Hey so I've got a new character Elektra. But I can't decide if she should go into this rp, or if you want to make a new one with her? She's in character lists under AmberEye's characters)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 pm

(What do you want to do with her exactly? did you have anything in mind? Where did you want this rp to go?)
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:35 pm

(I'm not too sure about her, she came into my mind and I liked her so I thought she might be an interesting addition. It was either her or Wolverine. Which do you prefer actually?)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 pm

(lol either one is fine! I can jump into just about any rp Smile )
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:24 pm

(Haha Razz Be cool if I could put Elektra into this one and start a Wolverine post... that makes me sound so spoilt! )
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:38 am

(lol that sounds fine to me Very Happy and I am sooooo sorry I haven't been on in forever! Sad )
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:13 pm

(Haha its ok I've been busy too Razz ok so I'm gonna start a wolvering topic in the woods. Meet ya there Very Happy)

Elektra watched the boy. She was hidden, cloaked in the shadows that she was so familiar with. Nobody wanted her, so why should they see her? She contemplated leaving. What business was this of hers? But she was bored. She was tired of waiting. She stepped out of the shadows. She was long and lithe, her black hooded cloak covering most of her body, her thin legs covered by long, black boots. The hood she wore covered most of her face, the only thing that one could see were her violent, electric blue eyes. A faint scent of ozone hung around her, and when all was silent you could hear a faint crackling sound.

She went up to the crying boy and looked him up and down.Looks like thunder tonight.Her voice was soft and low, easy to listen to.

Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 am

Despite the soft tone, Adonis jumped in fright at the sound of a voice beside him. He looked at the person and his own eyes widened when the only thing he could see besides her clothing were her blue eyes. "W-Who are you?" he gasped.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:36 pm

She blinked slowly. Do you like thunderstorms? She said, her head cocking to the side. She could feel the gentle energy that surrounded the boy, knew that he was not a threat. She had no desire, however, to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Adonis could only stare at the girl. "Th-thunderstorms?" he asked, confused. "I...I don't know...I guess so..." he mumbled, sniffling quietly.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 am

Although she did smile, nothing could be seen in the dark shadow that was supposed to be her face.How do you know Magnus? She asked. MAgnus was a very old friend of hers, and she almost always had to save his butt from something or someone that he had made angry.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Adonis stared in surprise at the question. "W-We're friends..."he replied, not really knowing what to say. "How do y-you know him?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Elektra smirked. There were no friends where Magnus was involved, only new lovers, past lovers and old friends who had once been lovers. She saw, however, that the boy would not be amused by this information, so instead she simply answered He's saved my life a few times and I owe him a favor. Speaking of which, you seem to need help. I suppose helping a 'friend' of Magnus's would count as a favour returned. Follow me. She turned and started walking in the general direction of Magnus's apartment.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Adonis listened to the girl, confused. When she started to walk away he glanced back at where he had last seen the man before wiping the tears away and following after the girl.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:53 pm

She walked quietly and swiftly, always keeping to the darker parts of the street. After what seemed like a good length of time, she opened the door and went up the stairs to Magnus's apartment. All the while she never looked back at the boy to check if he was following. She kicked the door open, mumbling something about forgetting a key, and strolled inside the apartment as if she owned the place. She sat down on his favourite couch and undid the front of her cloak. The cloak still covered her shoulders and the rest of the way down to her hips. She tossed her head and the hood fell back only the smallest bit, exposing a few strands of dark hair and the pale, white skin of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Adonis quietly followed behind the girl. He spotted her pale skin and dark hair but nervously glanced away. He was never good with strangers.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:22 pm

(I'm gonna call her Hayden for a lil bit)

Hayden studied him from across the room, taking in his whole form, his nervous stance and his blue eyes. She cocked her head to the side as she did it, a small habit that she picked up. We're not going to save Magnus tonight. I suggest you get a full night's rest. She said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Adonis kept his eyes on the floor when he felt her eyes on him. He nodded his head at her words. He wouldn't push or upset the person who was going to help Magnus. He quietly disappeared through the door that led to Magnus' room. After kicking his shoes off at the door, he silently slipped under the covers. He buried his head into the man's pillow, breathing in his scent. Tears slipped down his face as he fell into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Hayden sighed when the boy went into Magnus's room. She stared at the lights for a while. She turned around to make sure that Adonis wasn't there, then started playing with them, switching them off and on with mere twitches of her fingers. Light energy required very little of her physical energy, but just enough to keep her entertained. It was so easy that at times she mistakingly controlled all the lights in her surrounding area without realising it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Adonis was woken from his sleep due to flickering lights. He blinked tiredly, but guessed that it might just be the girl playing with the lights.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Hayden left the lights alone when she heard noises from inside the room.Sorry!She called out.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Adonis lifted his head and looked towards the door at the girl's voice. "It's okay..." he called out tiredly before burying his head back into Magnus' pillow.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Hayden almost laughed. Her old roomate would have come out and yelled at her. She curled up on the couch and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Adonis slept fitfully. He tossed and turned as nightmares played themselves out in his head. Most of which featured the moment Magnus was taken away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 18 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: