Neko

A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Nice Walk on the Beach.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:17 pm

(Hahaha!)

Even in the midst of her pain Eyrina managed to glance at him weirdly. He was certainly a strange one. Lesley full-on laughed in his face.
Clear off, 'captain', or I may just have to flog you too. And since you seem so intent on protecting thisHe nudged her in the stomach, causing her to gaspwell, thats bad news for her. Because if you threaten me one more time I may just have to take my temper out on this lovely creature. Why ruin such a pretty face?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

"Aye. Perhaps you 'aven't 'eard me correctly, lad. I've traveled the seas for one hundred 'n' twenty days, an' I'm still young for my age. Now then, yer really gettin' on my 'erves." He growled, now slashing out at Lesley with his sword, "Ye only 'urt 'er 'cause yer too 'fraid to face a Captain, yet ye can laugh in one's face. An' you certainly get on one's 'erves. Like I said, I ain't 'fraid to clear yer head off yer God damned shoulders in the name of 'Ing Arthur." He growled again, being serious like hell this time. "Ye think this is a joke, it's not a joke 'till someone starts a bleedin', lad! Laughin' and chucklin' thinkin' I'm a joke myself, no, no. I ain't a joke, I'm yer 'ightmare. Fight me, if ye dare. I dare say I'd win, 'ince ye like to 'urt innocent women, ye 'oward." He said, unamused by a lot this time. He was speaking his sea language again, only this time he was speaking like he was a captain again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Lesley raised an eyebrow.King Arthur? You drunk? It's Queen Elizabeth.He rolled his eyes, feeling immensley tired.I'm too tired to deal with this crap. If I come back and find that you've moved her I will be deeply unamused.He was there one minute and gone the next. Eyrina shifted herself into a sitting position.Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:55 pm

"Certainly 'ine. Looks like 'e just didn't understand. 'Sides. I only swear under the 'Igh King. Not the 'Ueen. 'Ing Arthur is truly a favorite 'mong us people, an' we swore under 'im an' 'im only." He said, sheathing his cutlass, he sighed. "At least 'e didn't 'ill me. 'Erhaps 'e were too 'cared to fight a Capt'in." He said quietly, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Stop talking like that, you're giving me a headache... besides King Arthur died like ages ago... She rubbed at her forehead. Defo a migrane coming on.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ahem..Sorry. It's what happens when my pirate skills kick in. But still, I only swear under King Arthur. And the knights of the round table...Lancelot, Percivale, Kay, Balin, Balan, Yvain, Gawaine, Galahad, Lamorak, Bors, Bedivere, Tristan, Geraint, Gareth, Gaheris, Pelinore, Lionel, Agravain, Morholt, Sagremore, and Guinglain. Guinevere being the High King's wife, as the High Queen. Therefore, Queen Elizabeth isn't truly the actual queen of England. And only the evil would swear under Mordred himself, of course, my Literature in King Arthur is quite great." He said, smiling as he named the Knights of the Round Table, of course having read of him a lot and understanding this kind of literature.

Last edited by PewDiePie on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Her eyes widened.Pirate?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:16 pm

"Aah. I ain't a bad one, I'm a good one. Besides, what'd you think of this outfit I was wearing? Thinking it of a Halloween outfit, weren't you?" He said with a chuckle, sitting on the ground calmly. "I'm a British pirate, of course, seemimg how I know much of King Arthur and because I'm from England." He put his elbow on his knee, resting his head on his hand now.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Well I'm a Spanish nobody.She drew her legs up to her chest again and perched her chin on her hands.Nobody...Her fingers reached for the rock again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 pm

"Now now, don't kill yourself..You aren't a nobody, you're just abused and you think you're a nobody. We're all somebody, you just need to find that somebody deep down inside you..." He said in a gentle tone, speaking of the truth, his gaze softened and he stood up, picking up the rock she was going to grab, flinging it out in the sea. He sat down near her quietly, patting her shoulder. "You need to stand up for yourself, even if you are..Pregnant, I dare say...If he comes back, run and hide..That's all I ask of you to do, and if he tries to hunt you down, come find me." He gently picked up her hand, holding it in his, and kissed it gently. "All due respect to women..That is." He said gingerly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:46 pm

She ran a hand through her hair.Ugh. I don't want his child.She turned her face out to sea.I don't know what to do about anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm

"You could always kill the child when it's born, that is, when he's not around. Since he seems to not care if his child is born or not.." He suggested quietly, fixing his hat a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

She gave him a look. Kill an innocent person. Her face screwed up in disgust. The dusk had fallen and her skin was highlighted in a sheath of purest moonlit silver.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

"Erm. Sorry. I was thinking of how Mordred would have thought, of course, Merlin himself would've said, "Evil doesn't kill evil, only good will." or something along of those lines. Which King Arthur almost decided to strike Mordred down, but resisted. In the end, Mordred struck his own father in the shoulder, or the head not sure, and..I believe it was Bors who struck down Mordred. If I recall my history correctly.." He explained, but eventually stopped explaining of King Arthur. "Sorry. I blabber too much of the past, don't I? It's okay for you to say the truth, I'm not offended by much." He said with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm

She shrugged.It's distracting. I like distractions.She sighed. She put her fingers in her mouth and suddenly whistled. A massive dog came lumbering over from his position in the cool shadows.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:15 pm

"You have a dog? That's interesting, what breed is it, dare I ask?" He said, glancing at the massive dog.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Think it's a bullmastif crossed with... a great dane?She had never really thought about the breed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm

"Of course, of course. They're quite large dogs either than the wolf husky hybrid..Slightly bigger just because of their fur." He murmured quietly, watching the dog now.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm

The huge dog went over to him and gave him a big, wet lick.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 pm

He laughed, petting the dog. "Likes licking people, doesn't...Excuse me..What gender is the dog?" He asked quietly, kinda embarrassed to not know the dog's gender.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Boy.She laughed, then stopped. It felt weird. She got up, albeit carefully.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 pm

"Well. He certainly likes to lick.." He patted the dog again, sighing and suddenly remembering that Alfred wanted to see him soon.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 pm

She leaned against the boulder with one arm, delicatley checking the red line on her chest ,to see if it was still bleeding. She suddenly started brushing at her eye, trying to hide a small tear. She quickly turned and pretened to be fiddling with her boot strap.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 pm

"Well. I should really get going now, Alfred, my friend would be expecting me." As he stood up, he bid a wave of goodbye, and took out a bottle of beer from his pocket. ((Wtf.)) He then popped it open, and walked off whilst drinking from it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:12 pm

She sat back down on the boulder. She felt her bare back twist and burn, and then the lovely soft down of feathers embraced her. The big black wings unfurled behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Nice Walk on the Beach.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2