Neko

A Nice Walk on the Beach.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A Nice Walk on the Beach. Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

A tall blonde man walked down the shore, he looked like a pirate the way he dressed, he glanced at the sparkling waters and sighed. He smiled lightly, remembering the memories when he sailed the ocean blues, he then looked down at a seashell. He picked it up, by Jove! It wasn't a seashell, it was an old compass! He was shocked to find his compass here, but he just chuckled lightly thinking of how his shipmates, had must've dropped it. He looked up at the seagulls, thinking of all the seagulls he also saw on his trips, he continued walking. He looked over to a crab, and chuckled lightly again, picking it up. The crab decided to snap at him, and he immediately flung it into the ocean, not wanting to lose his nose.

Flows of memories went into his head when he continued straying down the shore, he sighed, wishing to relive those wondrous memories of his. He yawned, stretching, then sitting down on the sand, gazing out at the sparkling water. A gull landing on his hat, staying there all nice and calm, he liked having these memories in his head. As he got more memories, he was happier, as he got happier, he continued to sit on the beach, now watching the ocean, the crabs, and observing seashells and sand dollars, along with observing Starfish whenever he finds them somewhere on the shore.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:43 pm

(Will make a character sheet When I get to a computer... gonna go sleep now but I'll reply here before I do)

Eyrina sat on the beach, at midpoint between the end of the sand and the break of the shore. Her jet black hair fell over Her icey eyes, heavily outlined in black. She wore black jeans, a black shirt, a blazer and black boots with buckles on the sides. Several piercings could be seen, and a tattoo of a dragon disappeared the back of her blazer. She wore leather fingerless gloves. Her forehead creased as she swept the stone on scarred skin, blood soon began to drip onto the yellow sand. She muttered something about inconsiderate moronic plague inducers.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:57 pm

((Mmkay.))

The man glanced around, but focused his eyes on the blood when he saw it, he slightly frowned. He looked up to Eyrina, silently. Since when did she get here? No matters, he sighed. "Excuse me, miss. But I believe you're losin' your life by lil' teardrops of red." He said, his British accent clear and bold. He hoped that she didn't take his words the wrong way, since the British spoke in a different path of words, he then just tipped his hat a bit down. The seagull flying away, but then just landing near the blood to peck at it, "No, bad seagull. Shoo, off with ya." He had grabbed a stick near him, jabbing near the seagull.

The seagull had taken off, for good, that is. He sighed, waiting for a response, of course, knowing it wouldn't possibly be a good meaningful one. He closed his eyes for a minute, but then opened them after taking in a breath, he glanced over to Eyrina again. Was he afraid of her? No, he was Captain, he wasn't afraid of anything...Except possibly Alfred. He sat there, Indian style on the sand, leaning back with his hands down on the sand as well. He then sat up straight instead of leaning, that way he wouldn't land on his back in the sand, almost just to get a crab in his hat.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am

She looked up slowly. Who the hell was this? She stared for a few seconds before swiftly And deliberately striking her skin again, giving him a look that told him to back off for a split second before blood once again hit the sand. She hated everything and anything, but this man was intruding. If he continued, it would not be her blood that splattered the beach.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

The man's face had changed, he was glaring at her now. He stood up, drawing his sword. "Miss, I believe you must stop striking yourself with that rock..Or I could perhaps end of your life." He threatened, pointing his sword towards her. He wasn't amused with Eyrina doing that, he was protective of most women, but he didn't really approve of women hurting themselves. He continued his composure, still glaring over to her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 am

Eyrina lifted her hand and pushed the sword away.Don't make me get up if you like having a nose and two eyes.She spat. Her voice was bored and dissatisfied. She did, however, drop the rock, letting it clatter to the ground. She got out a nail file and filed her nails, not paying him any attention.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 am

"Hm. Feisty, aren't you? Aah, why you remind me of Belarus herself." He muttered, sheathing his sword. "Well. Now that you've actually listened to me, suppose we get to know each other?" He took a bow, taking off his hat in the proper manner. "I am, Captain Arthur Kirkland. I've come from England..Or most likely so am England." He said, in hopes of confusing Eyrina. "Now then, miss, shall you introduce yourself?" He said in a gentle voice, his British accent still there. He wasn't really glaring at her, more of a softened gaze towards her, after all, she didn't possibly know that he, was a Captain, nor did she know that he was England itself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:27 am

She let out a huff. He amused her. Of course, though, she kept her poker face.Eyrina. Spain. Listen, I don't have much in the way of social skills. So if you are easily offended I suggest you leave.Her voice was not harsh. She truly didn't know what She was saying most of the time. She shifted on the sand, though none stuck on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 am

"Offended? Hah. I find nothing much of offensive to me, unless, if I were drunk." He chuckled as he said this, for he was drunk quite often. Another seagull had perched on his shoulder, he was fond of birds doing that, he patted the seagull then let it hop onto his finger."Birds, quite fond of 'em. And some birds are even quite beautiful, for example, the parrot. Or the peacock. Exotic birds, aren't they. Seagulls just seem to like me seeming how I've been out on the seas for quite a time, and yet the seas bring back the old memories." He said quietly, turning and gazing out towards the sea itself, sighing and closing his eyes but then, opening them again remembering of when he was sailing the ocean blues again.

He smiled contently, then gazed over to Eyrina quietly, "The wide open sea, quite spectacular, correct? Seeing all kinds of exotic fish, encountering whales and sharks..Perhaps meeting mermaids, discover treasures by exploring. All kinds of exciting stuff out there, that is, when you adventure. Adventuring is what inspires me to sail, and so does treasure. But, exotic animals are also quite amazing as well. For example, the exotic breed of Pegasus, the Uni-peg. Or perhaps a Ponicorn. All horses are quite fabulous, I absolutely admire them. Oh listen to me babble, so truly sorry. I've just gotten into the exotic things, by myself. Of course of talking about the sea, you know what, I'll simply shut up now." He chuckled again, absolutely staying quiet after he said all that, he really didn't want to piss her off. He sat back down on the sand, now gazing out at the sparkling blue sea again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 am

She sat, listening to him, her forehead creased. When he stopped, there was silence for a beat, until she opened her mouth and saidTo most the sea is an escape. Though to me, it is just water.She leaned her chin on her legs. She saw no beauty in anything anymore. In her eyes, the world was splashed in the forlorn colours of black, grey and white.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 am

"That is..Truly a sad thought to think of the sea as..Just water.." He said, as if suddenly depressed."The sea..Is just more than water...It's an adventure. Just imagine...Sailing, finding unknown lands..Finding treasures..Why am I..Even bothering to explain this to you? I mean..Sincerely, you don't find anything that I say of...Interesting." He sighed, not smiling anymore, instead he was depressed, "You know...The sea..Was like my life, until I was lost within that life..I met friends..And I ended up writing a small poem.." He then pulled out a small paper from his pocket, and began stating the words..

"Light my fires..Darken the lights, let it drip from my fingertips, of my life. As they fall, let them burn. The fires go out, my lights return. Am I alive? Am I alive? Or is it so of I am dead? Am I dead? Speak, speak to me. My lights have fallen, the fires return. I burn, I burn..Wash me out, wash me out! Curse of the God, curse of the God, you say, you say! Dear High King, I mustn't return, if I return, bury me alive. Out and out, I've gone through lies! Your lies, all I ever lived for, was of lies. Now I am dying..Of those lies, you've told me to kill innocent lives, and I lied to them of why. So here I am, on the ground, bleeding to my death. Hopefully I am forgiven, of those lies, and sent to Heaven instead of Hell. Help me now, help me now, I wish to return. I wish to return to give the High King, this poem I have written of..My life depended on him, now it depends on comrades, they're dead! They're dead, you say...All these lies..They've killed my friends. Curse you King and your knights to Hell!" He read aloud, he sighed then put the paper into his pocket again, he was quite depressed still.

He then pulled a rose from his pocket, a red one, and walked over to Eyrina, handing it to her quietly. "For you.." He said quietly, of course not really blushing that much, but just a little.

((Annnd. My muse died on the last paragraph. |D;; ))
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:01 pm

She listened to his poem, concentrating slightly. She brought her fingers up and wiped something off of one cheek. She looked down and then looked up at the rose. She hesitated, and then slowly took it.What... why?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 pm

"Why, because you seem like the most sane women I've met..Most of them flip out over me, and attack me. But you, you seem to stay calm unlike most.." He said, as if ready to say another poem, which he did of so, "Insanity leads to death, death leads to misery. Sanity leads to life, life leads to adventure. Adventure leads to misery or treasures. What's of special? The sanity keeps you all nice and clean, the insanity kills and eats you inside and out, as it enters the flow of blood...Your sanity falls out. Sanity at zero, insanity at one hundred! Take my life and not your own. Sanity isn't far, you know. As the insanity infects my brain, kill me quick, or you will pay..The price of letting me live and not die, have you seen the pain of what I've seen? I hope you have..For I tell and kill the High King!" He said aloud, apparently he had just made that poem up, he then said with a chuckle.

"Made that one up, I did." He liked saying poems, especially about the High King and of the days on the sea, when he went insane once.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 pm

She suddenly got an uncomfortable look on her face, with a swirl of fear. Look, if Lesley sees you he'll kill me... I mean you... so... you'd better go.She kept her legs up by her Chin, hiding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

At this point, Arthur got a quite bit scared. "Erm. Is he your...Boyfriend or so..?"He asked quietly, not really wanting to be that nosy. He was resting a hand near the hilt of his sword, as if he were ready for Lesley but he truly didn't know of what weapon Lesley had.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:32 pm

She shivered. Not much scared her. Lesley, however...Well, he's...She suddenly looked scared.Coming.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 pm

He acted quickly, and hid behind a rock quietly. He sat down, staying quiet. All he could feel was his heartbeat, was he scared this much? He kept a hand on his sword hilt, he was just about ready to run or fight.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

He was tall, slim and dark, and dressed the same as Eyrina. He walked over to her and pulled her up harshly by the wrist.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Arthur took the risk to peek on what was happening, despite his fear, he kept his hand near his sword hilt at all times. His other hand shaking like a leaf, but the hand on his hilt remained still. He knew that something was strange about Lesley, but he wasn't going to give his presence off straight away.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Lesley wrapped his arm around her.Miss me, babe?Eyrina was shaking.Y-yes Lesleys face remained smooth and calm as he suddenly pushed her into a craggy rock at inhumane speed. She cried out, but stiffened her chin and looked him in the eye.You're lying. She pushed him away, with effort, laying a hand on her stomach. It was very small, but if you looked hard enough it was to be seen that her stomach was slightly curved in a way that was not the norm.You know you shouldn't hurt me. Do you WANT to hurt him? Lesley shrugged, as if he didn't care whether his unborn child lived or not.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 pm

It struck him, Eyrina was pregnant? How come he didn't notice earlier! He felt like an idiot now, but he kept watching silently. Trying his best not to breath too loud, though. He would only come out of hiding if he really needed too, but for now he'd wait until this got worse, then he'd attack Lesley.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Lesley laughed at her pale face.You know I love you. He grabbed her shoulders and squeezed, hard.However, when you cheat on me...He threw her down onto the sand, looming over her.I get... jealous, shall we say?He started undoing one of the chains hanging from his belt loop. Eyrina immediatly tried to scramble away, but a heavy boot came down and held her by the ankle.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

"Oi..! Back off an' leave 'er alone..!" He jumped to his feet, unsheathing his sword((Which I forgot to mention was a cutlass)). "Or else I won't be afraid or hesitate to end yer life." His sea talk was coming back, and he was pointing his cutlass towards Lesley despite, the fact he was quite a distance from him. His glare was threatening, he was no longer shaking either. A true captain doesn't show fear, his sea-life was coming back to him now.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Lesley stopped fumbling at his chains.Better run along now, boy. You wouldn't want to get hurt for this excuse for a creature.He finally undid his chain and flicked it through the air, leaving a red welt on Eyrina's chest. She shook with the effort of not crying out.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"Aye! I ain't a boy. I'm a Captain, 'ere, swash buckler. Now hear me 'loud. Back off an' leave 'er alone..I'm twenty three years, lad. I've been on the seas, I'm a pirate as ye see. And I ain't 'fraid to cut off yer head." He said, walking closer, glaring with one eye seeming how he was wearing an eye patch. "Hit 'er again..I swear to the 'Igh King of England I'll clean yer head off straight off of yer shoulders!" He said in a threatening voice, he clearly wasn't amused by this man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk on the Beach.   A Nice Walk on the Beach. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next