Neko

A Boring Day on the Beach.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A Boring Day on the Beach. Empty
PostSubject: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Kiba sighed looking around, and quietly sitting down looking at Tsume, Hige, Toboe, and Blue. He then looked at the water, silently.

Tsume walked over to Kiba, and sitting down next to him concerned.

Hige walked over to Blue, happily and sat down next to her.

Blue smiled at Hige, quietly.

Toboe sat there next to no one, sighing quietly lowering his ears.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm

((( Can I join?! I'll leave my Orange at home! xP )))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

(Go ahead. Taters doesn't get on anymore o3o.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 pm

(((sadd! I miss her Sad why is everyone abandoning this place? nya..)))

Evy wandered slowly along. Her flame colored eyes scaned the surounding area, searching for signs of movment. She pushed a strand of golden brown hair behind her ear, wondering who all was around. It was so boring, walking alone with no one to talk with. She sighed. But then she noticed it. The sence that others were nearby. She narrowed her eyes slightly, moving forward to go investigate it.

(muse.. dead? maybe..)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Kiba turned his head, slightly twitching his ear.

Tsume flicked his ears back, looking where Kiba was looking.

Blue and Hige were curled up, next to each other sleeping peacefully.

Toboe whined as he usually did, apparently the runt one of them.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Evy climbed up some rocks carefuly, only half concentrating as she wandered in her own mind. SHe finaly made it over the top and looked out over at the water. She tilted her head as she spotted the group. She chewed on her lip, deciding what to make of this. Finaly Evy lept off the rocks, landing lightly on the sand of the beach below. She looked at them again, considering wether or not she wanted to greet them. Probably the latter. She wasn't too used to the company of others. She sat on a large boulder, looking around and wondering what to do now.

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 am

(can i PLEASE join?)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 pm

(Amnesia Monster from Profile:-Flails Moltovs everywhere at ducks- Me:...Sure...Daniel:O_O -Hits Amnesia Monster with a golf club and runs off laughing like woody.* Me again:..............-Awkward Silence-.............That's some crazy shit. o3o.)

Kiba snorted looking at Evy, flicking his ears back in slight curiosity. He looked at Tsume, for a moment and looked calmly back at Evy.

Tsume growled at Evy, apparently being the aggressive one today.

Toboe blinked cutely, he then turned looking at Evy still blinking cutely.(<--XD)

Blue and Hige were still curled up, with each other quietly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

(uh.. ya think?!)

Evy looked at the group with amusement showing clearly in her expression. She growled back at Tsume, but more a light hearted response then any actual agression. She decided she was refusing to move today and stayed where she was, watching them out of the corner of her eye ocasionaly.
Back to top Go down
ThunderhillGirl

ThunderhillGirl

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

(can i join then use my wolf and my person/tame horse)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 pm

(o.o Ima make em speak japanese to each other so Evy is clueless of what there saying XD)

"Tsume, ochitsuite, Tochodachi. Ohitsuite."Kiba said, apparently in japanese so nobody except them understood.

"Hai, Kiba."Tsume said, lowering his ears but still not trusting Evy, apparently he stopped growling.

"Dare desu kore wa, Kiba?"Hige said nervously, looking up at Evy apparently awake.

"Watashi donto shitte...Ka suru?"Blue asked Kiba, apparently ignoring the small question, having sleepy blue eyes.

"Nai..watashi donto..."Kiba answered.

(Ochitsuite=Calm Down.
Tochodachi=Friend.
Hai=Yes.
Dare=Who.
Desu=Is.
Kore wa=This.
Watashi=I.
Donto=Don't.
Shitte=Know.
Nai=No.
There's ya Japanese dictionary. I shall update em in the next few post(s) C: And yes you can, Thunder. C:)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm

(they're. And that's the spelling lesson of the day, thank ya so much xP)

Evy sighed, not bothering with the stupid human looks and changing to her wolf self. Her silky black and white fur shimmered in the light as she curled up on her rock. She looked at them with her clouded white eyes, bemused. She couldn't see them too well, stupid vision, but she heard clearly, not understanding the words exactly, but geting the jist of the questions behind them. She didn't know a lot, other languages included, but she knew enough to tell they had no clue as to who she was. And rightly so. She didn't make a habit of bein known in the first place, not since she began to fend for herself. Life seemed that much easier for her when she didn't have to worry about what went of with others. She stayed there, lazily watching them as they talked. Evy felt exausted, but sleep was one of the things that remained far from any plans she had for the near future.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:43 pm

"Tabun kore wa donto shitte Nippon?"Kiba said, apparently about to switch to English.

"Tabun."Tsume, Blue, Hige, and Toboe said quietly.

"Well, Then English it is. Hello. I'm Kiba, and these are Tsume, Blue, Hige, and Toboe."Kiba said, in a clear voice, gazing up at Evy.

(Nippon=Japanese.
Tabun=Maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

she looked at them almost warily, eyes half closed simply from tue fact that she was tired. She flicked an ear, amused, "Se llamo, my name is, Evy." she said. Her voice was soft, but easily heard from their distance apart. They were not the only ones here who spoke multiple langages. Evy stifled a laugh at the simple, but not too easily recognised irony of it as she got up, streching her sore muscles.

((no museh! Did you kill my muse pewdie? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! and also, look my words up, or take friggin spanish classes xD i did! woot woot!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Day on the Beach.   A Boring Day on the Beach. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1