Neko

A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TomSka

TomSka

Awesomeness : 20

A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Empty
PostSubject: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Grell Sutcliffe made his way into the bar, walking like a girl in his high heels. He sat down smiling, at Sebastian wanting him to come over."Come on over, Sebby!"He said, urging Sebastian. He smiled at the bartender, and ordered a Bloody Mary. He giggled as Sebby finally came over, He smiled warmingly at Sebastian.

Sebastian quietly walked over, sitting down next to Grell."You really had to bring me through this..."He murmured, ordering just wine, looking at Grell for a moment then turning his gaze at the clock, then gazing down at his pocket watch. He sighed as Grell giggled, sipping his Bloody mary. Sebastian took a sip of his wine, and carefully gazed around.

(Aye, I am new. Do not flip out on me. Just because, I am 'The TomSka'. Thank you. c:)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:24 am

(YAYZ, new person :3 Herro, I is Rockeh XD)

Juliet sat heavily in an empty seat, next to the guys who looked fed up with the guy giggling into his bloody mary. "The regular." She said to the bartender, who then slid a glass down to her, which she gratefully sipped from. She pulled her long, maroon hair to the side, her blue eyes fixating on the silent football game on the screen mounted on the wall. She tapped one black heel on the floor, ignoring the tipsy guy on her other side that was trying to chat her up.
Back to top Go down
TomSka

TomSka

PostSubject: Re:A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 am

(Aye, Howdy! xD.)

Grell looked at Juliet for a minute, but then smiled creepily at Sebby. He was normal or you could call him that, He put down his bloody mary quietly. He looked at the clock, for a while apparently bored.

Sebastian's eye just twitched, at Grell. He sighed looking at Juliet, just for a moment but he wasn't much of a talking type. He looked at Grell, who looked bored as hell.

(No muse. *SHOT*)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 am

(Bahahahaaa I agree)

The guy whom she was ignoring crept his hand along her side. She stood, hair wirling as she turned to the guy. "Excuse you, you wanna grope some more?" Her eyes ablaze, she cracked her knuckles. "Jet. Chill out." The bartender said. He led the guy towards the door, almost dragged down by his drunken stumbles. Juliet turned to sit, fists clenched, and accidentally bumped Sebastion. "Sorry." She said smoothly as she sat on the barstool, flicking her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TomSka

TomSka

PostSubject: Re:A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 am

(xP. It's wonderful to meet ye people. :3)

"Its okay.."Sebastian said quietly, He watched the bartender for a minute. He then looked away, when Grell tugged on his shirt and whispered something, He sighed sincerely to himself.

Grell finished whispering to Sebby, and then finished his bloody mary. He blinked at the bartender, but as well soon looked away. He wasn't really bothering, to tell Sebby something else.

(Yeahh. Ipod Shuffle=No muse. @_@. *Shot*)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

(((( hello museless peoples!! Hehehe.. I ate your museh!! xD and now they know why I is Eat haha! Hmmm.. You scare me.. Bye Rockeh! Bye new person I dunno!))))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

(Don't mind her. She's a 'special' child... XD)

Juliet glanced at the guy with the bloody mary. "No offense, but what's with the getup?"

(Short, and to the point. Stop munching mah muse dreamy.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm

(((*pouts* But it is tasty.. nya... *disapears* Off to look at magical kittin with see through wings! YAY!)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar..   A Nice...Creepy...Day in the Bar.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1