Neko

A Nice Walk.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Nice Walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A Nice Walk. Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Walk.   A Nice Walk. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 pm

A tall blond man, walked down the path, wearing a army suit with a gun strapped to his back. He glanced around with his blue eyes, observing of what's going on. He sighed lightly then continued to glance around, he was apparently listening to his Ipod. A silverish-white falcon was perched on the man's shoulder, it squawked lightly but didn't want to give it's owner a headache. It silenced itself, then focused on trying to stay perched. The man continued to walk, until he decided to rest for a bit. He sat underneath the shade of a tree, despite how warm and how bright it was, he was wearing long sleeves, but didn't really mind much. He looked at his falcon, and gently petted it. He then leaned back against the tree, quite bored and somewhat wishing for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

A Nice Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk.   A Nice Walk. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 am

(Meep. >.< Listen. I know this topics kind of old but it was the first one that caught my eye...somewhat....anyway can I barge in Razz ?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A Nice Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk.   A Nice Walk. Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 am

(Sure. o3o)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

A Nice Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk.   A Nice Walk. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 am

(Hm..IwasgonnabringCheryin,but....Oh well. How about Lal o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nice Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk.   A Nice Walk. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Nice Walk.
Page 1 of 1