Neko

Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Empty
PostSubject: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Aeon sureley took a wrong turn. She had completely gotten herself off the path and into some unknown area. The fog that was once surrounding everywhere had now lifted here; it was only light now. She looked around, trying to see if she could figure out where she was, but it was no good. Never before had she seen this part of the place. And it was especially hard to see anything at night. She was completely lost. She tried back-tracking where she had gone, but that only made it worst. She cursed quietley before sitting on a nearby tree stump. She sighed and buried her head in her hands, then looking up and around her. The only light was the moon, and yet that seemed to be hidden behind the tall trees.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who to use....

A girl walked into the clearing, black shirt and shorts clinging to her figure, feet bare, blinking when she saw the other. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm

She blinked and lifted her head, relising there was another person here. "whos there?" was her immediate response, standing up and reaching for her weapon (that i dont know what it is yet...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

"You're trying to look through the shadows." She said coolly. "You won't see anything if you do. Look into the shadows, then you'll see what you're looking for." She stepped forward into the light, her dark brown her falling down her bacj in choppy layers, blue-green eyes sparkling. Her skin was tanned gold, tight over her discreet muscles. She held up her hands before the other could pull out her weapon."someones jumpy."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

She huffed but remained calm, then let out a small grin. "Of coarse I'm jumpy. You have to be alert at all times to survive in any area you don't know" she frowned but then took a couple of steps forward. "Anyway....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:07 am

"I'm that which is known as Roxanne." She said, smiling almost sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!)   Nice night....to get lost(I...need....somebody...to....POST 0.0! SERIOUSLEY!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1