Neko

Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Empty
PostSubject: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Schatte looked around, a confused look muddling her face. She had absolutely NO idea where she was. She remembered taking flight as her father had banished her from their home. This was a family tradition. Once the daughter/son turned seventeen, they had to leave, and make a life for themselves. She gazed around again. This place seemed empty of dragons. She sighed, and laid down in the grass, waiting.

Last edited by PoptartJamm on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 am

(ohh Very Happy i havent played dragons in...like...years. mind if i join Surprised ?)
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:23 pm

(tanith join my dragon one its in the free lands its called a flight for freedom)

Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 pm

(Yeah! Course! Post away Very Happy!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:42 pm

( can i)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:47 pm

(I don't mind :] )
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Dark Secret   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 pm

( my dragon is my profile pic only she has a black mane covering her eyes they are golden her eyes are)

dark secret screeched her wings sliced through the clouds she looked to the ground she landed on a cliff and screeched again this time lighning brightend the sky knowing she was the last lightning dragon she stopped the lightning she looked around .
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:44 pm

(Not to be rude, and I know I forgot to put this in my title, but, can you please try to post longer and more literate?)

Schatte heard a loud screeching sound, and fiery colored eyes searched the air, as the sound had obviously come from a dragon. She still couldn't see the other, but heard another screech. She herself roared loudly, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Dark secret heard, she answerd with a loud screech. Electricity traveld through the air, she smiled her crystal white fangs shined. She flew to the sound hoping to find another lightning dragon here.

( better Very Happy Smile I love you )
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:32 pm

(Much better! Very Happy Let's work on getting your posts a bit longer :] )

Schatte heard the answer, and the whoosh of wings. A smile flashed across her face, but quickly disappeared. She noticed that the dragon flying towards her had electricity coursing through her. She herself was a Shadow Dragon, one of the rarer breeds. She'd never before seen an electric dragon. A curious look washed across her face. "Hello. What kind of dragon might you be?" She asked, with a slight German accent.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm

dark secret landed on a cliff, in front of her and replied"im dark secret the last eleticiti dragon" she sighed then burst out randomly. "".

(lol random but i had to do it i love this song and was listening to it)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 pm

(Hhhheeeee. Like I said, try to make you posts longer plz :] )
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:40 pm

(like this?)

dark secret landed on a cliff, in front of her and replied"im dark secret the last eleticiti dragon" she sighed. she spoke again" the rarest one of the dragon speacies."
she gave her somthing"here take these, some of the last electic flowers if you eat them they give you lightning breath."she paused then contiued" i dont need them for i am and a eletrici dragon."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

(Much :] But remember, try to be more literate :] )

Schatte puffed a smokey cloud. I might not use them, but thank you. She said, taking the flowers from her, and burying them, then covering them with a gigantic rock. She sighed. I wish there were more dragons around. It's so lonely here. She said, frowning. She gazed around, and sniffed the air. No males around either. She murmured, more to herself. She looked up. So. What's your name? She asked.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 pm

"im dark secret but other dragongs call me either darks or serect, either one it dont matter."she said she looked up to the sky, she darted up she blew lightning across the sky it turned the sky purple a bit. she landed back on the cliff. she blew lightning to the ground making it warmer she laid down on it and sighed ,"so whats your name? i told you mine whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!]   Lost in a World of Difference(another dragon plz? :D)[Long and literate post please!] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1