Neko

Fate brings her back, but for how long?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Fate brings her back, but for how long? Empty
PostSubject: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 am

The arab mare paced back and forth, stopping to sip from the river. She was on the outside, waiting for flint to appear on the other side of the river. She shook her dark bay coat, and snoted, flicking her forelock over her eyes and the white star on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am

Flint walked towards her, he smiled a nervous/happy smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Shaton spotted the mare and then Flint,he trotted towards Flint. "Is she here to join the herd?" His ears' were flat on his head.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Flint looked to Shaton, "yes," was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 am

She smiled at Flint, and then her gaze flicked to Shaton. "Hello," her voice was edged, "Father."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Flint's ears perked a little bit up and he looked to Starlight, he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 pm

(hurr.. Totally forgot 'bout 'er. :/ sorry)

Shaton gazed back bodly at his daughter. "Fine. But you will get treated like any other mare in the the herd." He wasn't quite to happy of her leaving norr would he ever get over it. He silently cried while no one would ever know. He grimly trotted over to her and rested his head on her back and pulled it off. She was now a mare of his herd. He looked at Flint. "You will personally be in-charge of making sure no-one ever hurts her. Or her feelings."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 am

Her ears flicked back like she was goign to remark on that statement, but she thought better of it. She stayed silent, not letting ner skin flinch at his touch.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 am

"Don't worry about that Shaton, I won't ever hurt her." He smiled at Starlight affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 am

She smiled and stepped forward, touching her muzzle to his. "And if you ever did, I'd kick your butt."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 am

Flint chuckled and nuzzled her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm

His ears' flattened. "Starlight. I willnot have any of my mares ever fight. So don't even go and get the idea. I also need to speek to you...alone." He walked away,ears stil flattened. He didn't want to bite anyone or do something he might regret
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 pm

She glared after him, but then nuzzled flint and followed her father, glancing back at him once.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:13 am

Flint smiled at her and then walked down to the beach for a nice swim.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm

He stopped by the edge of his border. He flattened his ears. "I have a problem Starlight. I do not want a brat for a daughter and it sure seems like your turning into one. My herd shall be a fair one. If you want to show affection show it somewhere else. Flint is not permitted to breed and neither are you." With that his eyes turned red and he turned almost larger in the setting sun. "So you ought to listen." He practicly growled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:19 am

Her voice was cutting as a knife. "I came for only him. If you shant allow us to be together, then I must go. I cannot tempt him, his position in your pathetic pack of petty fillies and your children means too much for him. And he means too much for me. He is the only," she spat the word,"horse I hold respect for." Her eyes and voice were full of hate and malice. She turned, and waded across the river that made the border, and disappeared into the forest without a glance back.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 am

Flint looked back and saw Starlight leaving, he trotted quickly to the river and began to cross it, he stopped in the middle and looked back to Shaton, confusion overtook his eyes, How could he turn away his own daughter? He turned his head back in front of him and hurried after Starlight. "Starlight!" he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 pm

She stopped and turned. Her eyes were sad, but her ears pricked towards him.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 am

Sadness crept on his face, "What happened?" he nuzzled her gently.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:49 am

Her ears flicked backwards. "To sum it up, he called me a brat and implied we couldn't be together under his ruling." She pressed her forehead against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:23 am

"Well, I don't like the sound of that." his ears flattened a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 am

She took a breath. "So I told him that your position in his herd meant too much to you, and I would not tempt you." She finished, flicking one ear back.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:08 pm

"No, I would rather be with you." he nuzzled her affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

She gasped softly, and then pressed against him, burying her head in his mane. "Are you sure?" She asked, voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 am

"I could not be more sure in my life." he said gently and pressed against her, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate brings her back, but for how long?   Fate brings her back, but for how long? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next