Neko

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 pm

"Let me at the bloody bastard!"Will cried out as he tried to climb over the back of his seat to get to Jessamine,who was looking on with annoyance."Oh,Will,do please refraine from ruining my quit terribly good morning,as i'm sure this is the only time i'll ever have one in all my lifetime."She said and put her hand to her forehead as if a terrible headache was coming along.James grabbed hold the back of Will's shirt and dragged him back down into his seat,hissing under his breath."Please try not to make Jessamine ramble on about that one time when you tried to get ahold of her..."He danced a finger across his chest.Will gave an icy grin as he sighed."Oh yes.I think I recall that eventful evening.Though,should I say that,she didn't have anything to grab hold of,you see."He yawned out.Jessamine's face grew red."Charlotte make him stop it!"She whined across the dining table to where Charlotte was sitting.Charlotte let out an exasberated sigh."Do please stop making a fuss about all this."She said,flustered.Charlottes husband,Henry,looked up from whatever one of his inventions he was working on."I didn't make a fuss about anything."He said,looking paranoid.Charlotte laid her hand down on his and patted it."Oh,do shut up dear."Charlotte said and Henry opened his mouth to protest."Now,"Charlotte said and looked across the table at where Jessamine,Will,and Jem were sitting.Jessamine was looking at her porridge as if it would come out of its bowl and eat her,Will was throwing knifes at his bowl of porridge,making it splatter everywhere,and Jem was admiring his new watch until Will got porridge in his face.Charlotte put her head in her hands and then flung them up into the air."Oh what's the use?"She cried out and pushed her chair back,her footsteps echoing as she walked across to the wide double dorrs,flung them open,and walked out.Will snorted unpleasently."I am utterly insulted."He said in false hurt mockery.Jem just rolled his eyes and contined eating his meal.Henry suddenly stood up adrubtly and cried out,"I've done it,i've done it!"They all looked at him until finaly Will said,"Well,what'd you do,finally be a man?"Henry ignored his rude comment and babbled on,"This will send out an energy of light throughout the whole entire house,a warning que."He looked delighted."See if you just push this button...."He moved his finger towards a golden button."Bloody hell,now we're all going to die."Will scoffed,as Henry's inventions usually didn't work.Henry pushed the button and the chandelier lights glass encasing them busted,setting about tiny sparks and encasing them in total darkness.Jessamine screamed and a teacup shattered onto the floor."Dear,God,Henry,have you made me blind?"Will said in an irrated tone."Because if you have come here so I can choke you."Henry got out his witchlight and light entered the whole entire,casting shadows of green onto the faces."Good."Will breathed."Ugh!"Jessamine scoffed."My complexion looks absulutely horrid in this light."Will leaned back in his chair."Well,you've never had a great one to start with."He said and gave a mischeivious grin.Jessamine shrieked.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 pm

May rockeh reply?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 pm

But of course...
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 am

Three figures sat silently around a small fire, listening to the sounds of the forest as they each sat distracted by their own tasks. One sat fiddling with what looked to be a small silver owl. She held the device to here eye level, the robin egg blue orbs studying her handiwork, before she smiled in satisfaction. She shook out her hair and leaned back, sighing as she basked in the dwindling heat of the fire. The other lady sitting beside the fire was using her knife to carve arrows into a perfect line with a deadly tip. Lost in her concentration, she didnt notice the third figure, a man, stand up and crack his back. He kicked dirt over the fire, which made the two ladies look up in surprise. The first snapped her fingers and a light hovered above them, showering them in soft moonlight, even though the moon was hidden by the canopy high up. She stood up and spoke softly. "So, Caspian, i assume you want to move on?" The other lady stood, sliding the new arrows silently into her full quiver. The man name Caspian nodded, "We must keep going, or we shall be found out for lingering too long." The blonde pulled a deep blue cloak around her shoulders and flipped the hood up to hide her face in shadows. She also picked up a leather pouch that she fastened around her waist, and her little silver owl. The other, a black haired woman, slung her quiver across her back and secured her bow behind her shoulder. Caspian pulled on a worn, black leather jacket and looked to his companions. And suddenly the trio froze, hearing a scream and a faint smash of something. They exchanged glances before the black-haired beauty silently took off, bow and a single arrow in hands as she nimbly and silently ran. The other girl was nowhere to be seen, and the light had gone out. The man, Caspian, ran after the archer equally as quiet but not as graceful. They stopped when they arrived at a house, with no lights and wide open doors. A hushed wind swirled around the pair, as the girl stood with her bow drawn tight, waiting. The man stepped forward, clearing his throat and then spoke.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 am

Jessamine screeched again,"Will I swear by the Angel if you dont-"Will stood up as he heard a soft voice call out from outside the Institute."Jessamine,SHUT UP."She frowned but said nothing.Jem stood up adruptly and looked at his Parabatai.Will caught his eye and they both gave a quick nod.They headed for the door.Will pressed his back against it,his white shirt hovering just slightly above his hard-coiled muscles.He listenedfor any sound and heard murmuring coming from behind the doors.Will nodded his head at Jem and unsheathed a sword by his side in his belt."Tariel."He named it and a burst of light erupted from it as it shot out,flames dancing across the black hooked sword.Jem got out his cane and pressed a button,producing a blade shooting out of the top.They looked at each and then Will pulled the doors open.Will and Jem burst out,their weapons ready for battle.But they stopped short when they saw 3 figures standing outside,one in a cloak,one a big man,and the other a small ink-haired beauty.Will twirled his blade around in his hand."Well,you gave Jem quite a scare.Poor thing dropped his disgusting porridge."He looked at them with an irrated expression.Jem shot him a glance and turned back to them."What kind of DownWorlder are you?Surely you aren't ShadowHunters or you'd have Marks."Jem said and showed them his black-inked swirling Marks."Their called Runes,Jem.RUNES."Will said,casting a quick glance at the girl embraced by the cloak."And who might you be?'He purred out.Jem looked at the other two,his eyes wavering from the man to the woman.He was about to say something when Jessamine,wearing a white dress with gold laced trimming,golden curls spilling down just inches past her shoulder,and showing a great deal of breasts as the neckline was low...very low,she hurried out of the Institute and up to the man.She looked up at him with brown eyes that had flecks of gold in them.She only came up to his chest.The gold flower in her hair blossemed and glowed as she got happier and more excited with each taking breath.Will rolled his eyes,his handsome features almost blinding.He smiled at her,showing perfect white teeth.His golden hair creating a halo around his head in the dying sunlight.His dark blue eyes never left her."Who is this?"Jessamine asked Jem without taking her eyes off of the man or even bothering to glance at the girls.She beamed up at him and Jem sucked in a breath as Jessamine glowed more brightly."Jessamine!"He hissed out from under his breath."What?"This time she did look at him."Could you please?"He said between clenched teeth."He might be a vampire for all we know."He sheathed out.Jessamine snorted,but not unattractively."Do you think I CARE?"She hissed and looked back at the man.Her slender,small,fragile hand came up and patted his shoulder."Don't you worry about him."She said in a honey-dripped voice.She smelled of vanilla and jasmine,her hair,apart from the gold flower,had small white flower going down it.Jem shook his black hair out of his silver eyes and breathed out."What's the use?"He cried out and looked at Will for help,but Will was to busy trying to get the girl out from behind the cloak.He rolled his eyes,looking impossibly beautiful as he did it,since he was half-Angel after all,all of them were,and leaned back against the door-frame next to the black haired girl.He cast his eyes over her."Well,since were going to do nothing but seduce each other,"He cast a glance at Jessamine and Will who didnt pay any attention to him."I guess maybe I should ask YOU the questions...if I may."He said politley and grinned,his pale skin standing out against his Runes like the moon.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

The man grinned and gave the cloaked figure a mischievious look. She huffed and dropped her hood, her blue eyes piercing as ice. "You shadowhunters. Thinking anyone else is inferior." She flicked her cool blond hair behind her shoulder and quickly assessed the trio theyd encountered, eyes lingering on Will. The man grinned down at the beauty in the white dress, before speaking. "I wouldnt call either of them Downworlders. Alice would set you on fire, and Siobhan would shoot you down like game. I'm Jason. Im the same as you." He pulled on the neckline of his shirt to show the thin white scars criss-crossing his collar bones. He looked down into Jessamines eyes and smiled again. Siobhan, having already returned her weapon to her back, rolled her eyes. "Im Siobhan, and he's right. Im no 'downworlder', but im not anything youve had experience with either, im sure." her voice was soft, and her dark gold eyes gentle and cat-like. "Well most Shadowhunters only think the worlds made of demons, mundies, downworlders and themselves." Alice quipped. Her tone sizzled softly, and she seemed to be the polar opposite on Siobhan. They were both graceful, but when the raven haired lady was quiet and gentle, the blond was bold and dangerous. She stared at Will with her sparkling eyes, and then glanced at her two companions. Jason was distracted and Siobhan glanced her way before looking up as a breeze rippled through the trees, curling atound the group, making Siobhans hair riplle and Alices cloak swirl around her ankles, looking like smoke. Alice tilted her head, and Siobhan had a thoughtful expression. "Too far to bother us. Unless they pick up your sparkly magical scent." Siobhan said to Alice, as if theyd just been told something by the breeze. Alice raised an eyebrow at Hans sarcastic comment at the end of the statement. "My magic does not smell sparkly!" She protested, and then pulled out her little owl. She blew gently against it, and it twitched. Then again. It shook itself and tested its wings before fluttering away into the forest with a glint of silver. "That'll distract them if they think to come our direction." Han rolled her eyes, and Alice turned to Jem and Will. "Is it possible for us to shelter in this Institution for an... indefinite amount of time? I can answer any questions you have once we're in the safe walls." Her eyes remained on Will, though she asked both men. There was something about him that interested her. She pushed the feeling away, she hadnt survived in this world for so long by being interested in pretty boys. She had her fun when she wanted to, but had never allowed anything further than that. And she planned on keeping it like that.

(just finished City of Bones, FINALLY hehehe. got some intertextuality in here though, with Alice and Siobhan. hope you dont mind :3)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:58 am

(Of course not!!!!I'm on the third book,The, City Of Glass...it's FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!)

Jem raised his eyebrows at the part where Jason said that they could kill them.'Ya right.'Jem thought and snorted.Will looked at Alice like she was a mouse and he was a cat,ready to pounce at any given moment.Jessamine beamed up at Jason and then looked at the Han as she mentioned staying in the Institute."Yes,yes!That would be fine."She said hurriedly.Jem gawked at her.Will turned away from Alice reluctantly and said,"Well,they could be entertaining..."He let his eyes linger on Alice until he noticed that Han stared only at him when she made her request,and what seemed like a dreamy look in her eyes.He stared at her with his dark blue ones,like the night breeze teasing the star-filled sky.He kept looking at her with a blank expression until she looked away.He smirked and went to stand closer to her.He put his finger on her back and then side-stepped onto her right side,his finger trailing across her back as he did so.He smiled a mischievious one and looked her in the eyes."Well,I say that we let them stay."He said,but never took his eyes from her.Jem sighed and just opened the door,looking like a kicked puppy,and stepped inside."It seems I have no choice."He breathed out.His jet-black hair fell into his silver eyes and he flicked a glance in Alice's direction.She was a pretty thing,although Will seemed like he had claimed her.Even though she would probaly fight against him.She looked like she was that type,hard to get.But it was just a guess.Jessamine took Jason's hand and led him through the door."Jason..."She let her voice linger on his name."What a...sexy name."She looked up at him through her eyelashes flirtatiously."I'm Jessamine."She purred out,locking her eyes with him."I'm Jem."Jem raised his hand and said it to no one in particular."Everybody forgetting me here?I'm Will."He was still standing by Han's side,but he was looking at Alice.'Keeper.'He thought and then looked at Han.'Or both.'He licked his lips and nudged himself between the two girls,Jem taking the lead."I'll show you to your rooms."He said and started down a long,dim hallway.He paused at a door that had swirling designs all over it,runes,and opened it.Inside was a king sized bed pushed against the wall,its white sheets and blankets standing out against the pale gray walls.There was nightstand beside the bed,a book laying on top of it,The Secrets Of The Underworlds.Jem motioned to Han."This will be your room.And we already have clothing packed in your wardrobe."He opened it and it was filled with a selection of dresses,pants,t-shirts,boots,high-heels,tennies,Converse,fighting gear,everything a girl could want.A dresser over in the corner had a huge selection of beauty products and health products.A bathroom door was cracked open slightly,showing the black walls and elegants sinks and bathtub."Moving on."He said and crossed the hall to another door with swirling designs."This is yours."He pointed to Jason.He opened it up and king sized bed was also produced in the room.It had gray and black blankets made neatly over its surface.Everything was the same except that the walls were black and had silver designs embracing the walls."And this,"He looked at Alice,"is your room."He heard Jessamine say to Jason,"Yours is right next to mine."Jem rolled his eyes and pushed the door open.This room was comepletely different from the rest.It had a king sized bed,but the blackets were black and purple zebra stripes,the walls a lime green and a royal purple.It was dim in the room,casting a glow over the walls and reflected back on Jem's face,making him look even more beautiful and sexy.He looked at Alice."Is this alright?"He said in a calm and worried voice.He looked at her expectantly.There was a certain glow around her that made him feel a pull to wrap his arms around her,to feel her,to make sure that she was safe.Will was with Han back at her room.Jem caught himself staring at her and looked away wuickly,blushing.It stood out brightly against his pale skin.He flipped his swayed hair over his eyes to hide the embarressment in them and he realized that he had his hand on the doorway frame,just at the back of her shoulders.It was touching her,he could feel her skin pressing against his.The world seemed to fade away as his eyes seemed to zoom in on her,only seeing her.She looked like she was shimmering with a sort of sparkle,making him feel soft inside.He realized what had happened and snapped his arm back,not knowing if she would be mad at him,hit him,not care,or take his arm back.He held his breath,his cheeks glowing a brighter red with the every passing second.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 am

(I want so badly to read all of them right now but i have other books to read first :/ ps Alice asked the question hehe, quick character summaries- alice is a fierce witch, Siobhan/Han is a quiet and grntle huntress anf Jason is a misvhievious and flirtatious Shadowhunter Razz)

Alice smiled lightly, "It'll be fine. I'll just be sleeping here, though it is lovely." She gently lay down the shimmering folds of her cloak on the bed, next to her leather pockets. She tied her hair up into a ponytail, and glanced at Jem suspiciously. "We will be safe here, right?" Alice was always on her gaurd, but once she trusted someone she was a loyal companion. She'd been betrayed too much to not be wary of strangers. She noticed Jems gentle eyes and fept a flash of guilt at her hostility, but ignored it.

Han squirmed slightly in Wills grasp. She felt like a deer caught in lights, and being a hunter that was not a feeling she welcomed. Once they were in her designated room she pulled away, giving him a neutral glance. She glanced at the clothes in the closet and smiled politely. "Thank you very much, this is all very kind of you. Im sure we will be out of your way as soon as possible." She avoided his eye contact, it made her feel a bit... nervous. She mentally growled and told herself to ignore it. He couldnt intimidate her, or own her. She boldly held his gaze as she spoke again, "Got a library?"

Jason winked at Jessamine. "So, Jess, tell me about yourself." He pulled off his leather jacket, and his shirt underneath, opening hus pack to pull out a new shirt. His chest was muscled and seemed to swirl with all of the runes covering it. He had redone his marks just hours ago, when they discovered that some unsavoury characters had noticed their trail. Theyd lost them, thanks to Alice, but he was a careful guy. He pulled on his clean shirt and sat down on the bed with a soft 'oomph', patting the spot next to him for Jessamine to sit down.

(You'll have to forgive my spelling, i suck at typing on my phone hahaha)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 am

(Sorry...And about the spelling,don't worry,I do it ALL the time. Smile )

Jem heard the hostitlity in her voice and took a step back out of the room."Of course."He answered,his voice showing no emotion,or his face for that matter."I'll keep this place secure.No need to worry."He nervously put his hands behind his back and lingered for a moment,not knowing what to do or what to say.Finally he looked at her and said,"I guess i'll get out of your way now."He turned to go,but looked back over his shoulder.He saw her golden curls glisten and sucked in a breath.Then he stepped out into the hall.

Will smirked at her uneasyness,but stepped back and put some distance between them."Of course we do."He said,mockery insult creeping into his voice."We don't just do the breaststroke in a puddle with a dead animal floating beside us all day."He turned around,not waiting for a reply,and led her down the hallway until they stopped at two massive double-doors."Prepare to be swooned."He wiggled his eyebrows and hurled them open.They gave in with a shreik and the doors opened,revealing a massive library inside.The bookshelves reached up to the ceiling,hundreds of books splaying on the shelves.The ceiling reached up into a high arc,its surface an art of when Raziel,the angel,gave Jonathan Shadowhunter,the first Shadowhunter,his blood into the Mortal Cup.Will lazily sat on one of the many luxerious armchairs."Knock em' dead."He said and looked over at a pile of books to his side,all about poetry.He picked one up and began to read.

Jessamine almost swooned when he took off his shirt,revealing hard muscles and the rippling black Marks that spilled out all over his body.She made a disapointed sound when he put a new shirt on and then picked her way over to sit by him when he patted the spot next to him.She sat down,her thigh pressing against his as she did."Well..."She said,not knowing where to start."I'm a Shadowhunter,like yourself.Obviously.Um,I don't have any parents,Will has tried God knows how many times to seduce me.I hate it here,I want to explore,and well,I've always wanted to..."She blushed,unable to say it when he was sitting so damn close to her she could feel his warmth seeping into her skin.But she didn't mind."You know what I mean."She scoffed.Jessamine looked at him with her honey filled eyes and tentivaley leaned toward him,waiting for Jason to make the move.Her eyes sparkled mischieviously and a challenge flared up in them,daring him to come and get her...
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:43 am

Alice stepped after him. "Wait. Im sorry, i dont mean to be rude. But you cant always tell apart your friends and your enemies until you have a knife in your back, you know?" She watched his figure tenatively, blue eyes sheilded from emotion. She pulled at the hem of her black v-neck, smoothing out her jeans, movements of habit.

Siobhan gazed at all the books. This would be no easy task. She began walking through the aisles of bookshelves slowly, reading all of the spines, looking for something. She pulled one old book out, and carefully flipped through the pages. She paused at an illustration of a sword. Not just any sword, but the sword of the great King Arthur. Siobhan touched a black stone on her wrist and murmered a soft word.

Alice shivered slightly as her own black stone pulsed, hanging on one of the mainy chains tucked against her chest. She looked at Jem with slightly widened eyes and quickly said sorry before grabbing his hand and pulling him with her through space. Alice landed on her feet in the library and apologised again to Jem as she strode to where Siobhan was. Han gave her a small pile of books as she scanned the pages of one of the many she was holding, and they both sat where they were, reading and sending each other looks.

Jason smirked and leant in towards Jess playfully, his breath hot as he spoke, staring into her eyes. "How do you think i started wandering around. Found myself a few companions on a quest and tadaa." He pulled away teasingly, studying her with his deep eyes.

Alice slammed her book shut with a growl. "I know all of this! I helped write half of these books! Why the f*** cant i figure this out?!" She stood up and paced up and down the row of books, eyes stormy. Her hair shifted as if played with by a breeze and the air seemed to hum with electricity, as the spicy scent of cinnamon filled the vast room, faintly. Siobhan looked up at the frustrated blond, and spoke Alice's name quietly, almost pleadingly. Whispers seemed to fade in and out, coming from nowhere, until Alice stopped and sat in a heap on the ground. The air was empty and silent, and smelled of dust, leather, and the warm scent of old paper. A look of relief washed over Hans face, and she returned to reading through her book silently as Alice sat and stared at an illustration of four swords, pointing towards each other.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 am

Jem looked over at her."That is to bad."He murmured,looking at her with shining silver eyes."I know that I have a parabatia,but i'm lonely all the time."He cast his eyes downward.But then when she grabbed his hand,he gasped,and suddenly he felt like he was floating.But the moment was gone as soon as it had come and he was left staring around in bewilderment,looking at books.Ah,he was in the library.Jem looked over at Alice.She seemed tense after her little episode with all of that voodoo magic of hers.He came up behind her warily."Do-do you need help with anything?"

Will watched the whole entire scene with amusement,only saying something to Jem when he poofed into the library."Ah,well that's very common of you Jem.Poofing in on my date."He danced a finger between him and Han.He flicked a hand at them and then continued to read his poetry.

Jessamine breathed out slowly,his words sinking into her."Yes.Yes,that's what i'll do."She said,moving closer to him,causing her neckline to splurge even farther down,exposing more of her breasts.She eased over onto his lap,never taking her eyes off of Jason.She reached up her arm and looped it around his neck,pulling him closer.She looked intently into his eyes,her mouth just inches away from his.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Alice sighed, and pointed at the picture. "These swords. Excalibur, Clarent, Joyeuse, Durendal. They were in my possession. Someone stole Durandal and Excalibur. These swords have done a lot of bad shit. The last thing the world needs is some moron with those blades. We were tracking the theif but we lost the trail this morning. I need a way to locate them, but this is not an easy task." She gave Will and Jem a piercing stare. "If you dare betray us with that information, god help me your days will be numbered." Her voice was cold with honesty. Siobhan looked up at Alice. "A, you should see this." She showed her the book. Alice read quickly, her brow furrowed, as Han stood and stretched her willowy limbs, braiding back her black hair, studying the Jem boy.

Jason smirked as Jess climbed onto his lap. Quickly he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her tight against him, gebtly brushing his lips against hers. He ran and hand through her hair, and watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 am

Jem listened to every single word Alice said."We would never tell anybody this bit of information.Right Will?"He gave Will a sharp glance.When Will said nothing,he cursed under his breath and turned around with such force that he accidently knocked Han down onto the floor.His eyes widened and he immeadiatly reached down to help her."I'm SO sorry I do-,"He cut off with a yelp when he touched her,it seemed like a fiery passion seemed to burn his body.He stared at her in bewilderment.Then he cast his eyes down to his chest.There was a Mark there,a new Rune.And it was the shape of a fiery heart.

Will gasped as he saw the new Rune appear on his Parabatia's bare chest.Their had been a blinding light and then Jem was left standing there with no shirt on.It rested over Jem's heart.An arrow went through it,it was the Angels sign of Love."F*ck!"Will exclaimed."You-you two are bound to eachother for all eternity!So somewhere deep down inside you two,you love each other.I've seen the glances you've gave Jem,Han."He said,pointing a finger at Han.Then he turned towards Jem."And you."Jem looked baffled."I've seen you making puppy-dog eyes at Alice,but from the moment they got here you've been following Siobhan around here like a black portal will open up and eat her."Will said matter-of-factly."Though you two don't even realize it,everyone else can."He finished,a triumphunt looke on his face.

Jessamine melted at his touch and nearly fell off of his lap when he kissed her.She.Freaking.Lost.It.Jessamine pushed him down onto the bed,and stradlled his hips with her legs,still sitting on top of him.She pulled the gold pins out of her hair and it came falling down,the suns rays filtering through them and making it creating a halo around her face.She glided her hands up from underneath his shirt and across his chest.She leaned down on him and placed her small,delicate lips on his.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Siobhans hands shook slightly as she stared at Jem. Bound? She didnt know what to think. "I wont run when it looks like love." she murmered softly to herself, the same thing her brother had said when he told her he thought he loved the blacksmiths daughter. She pulled herself up using Jems outstretched hand and took a deep breath. She traced the rune with one finger gently, and bit her lip softly, a small crease in her brow like she was nervous.

Alice grinned triumphantly too, because Han was one of her closest friends. She picked up on Hans brothers quote, and saw her nervous giveaways. She rolled her eyes for lack of a better reaction and let out a teasing wolf whistle.Han blushed but one corner of her lips twitched into a smile at Alices rowdy behavior. It was comforting. She finally looked up and met his eyes, her dark irises swirling with a mixnof emotions. Alice thought about how Will hadnt said he wouldnt tell anyone, and with a flick of her fingers she placed a magical lock on the doors. No entry or exit unless she lifted it, which she woildnt do until Will vowed his silence. If some people found out she had the great swords, she would have a rough time. That wasnt an appealing thought. So the doors were locked, but she said nothing, watching Will breifly before returning her watch to the couple.

Jason sucked in a breath softly but ran his hands up and down Jess's waist, gently kissing her. He tucked so.e of her hair behind her ear and gave a crooked smile, before returning to the kiss once again, eyes closed. She was so beautiful. He traced patterns against the skin of her thighs, his rough fingers only softly brushing against her legs delicately.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Jem was still staring until Han grabbed his hand and he snapped out of his trance,hauling her gently up and beside him.He heard her murmer a set of words and his eyes widened slightly.He sucked in a breath when she traced her finger over his chest and across the new rune.Without thinking,he lifted his hand up and touched his fingers to her face,gently gliding them down her cheek and across her jawbone.His features turned soft and his eyes filled with a metallic love.

Will snorted and turned back to Alice,wiggling his eyebrows.After a moment,he let out a big sigh and said,"Ok.I promise...no,swear on the Angel,that i will not tell a soul about what has happened in this room."He crossed his arms."Now,please darling,undo your little work of voodoo magic here so we can escape to a room that's not...occupied."He snapped his teeth at her and sat down,gracefully he himself might add.

Jessamine leaned into him and then snapped back when she heard a voice in the doorway."Ah,now it's not everyday that a big brother gets to see his little sister get...infested with desire for a man who magically appears in our Institute.Now is it."A boy who was about 17 with black hair,blue eyes,and pale skin skimmed his eyes down their bodies and made a small tsk,tsk,sound."Get OUT of here Collin."Jessamine hollered and reached down to pick up a vase,and raised her arm back to throw.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and released the lock, pushing through the door elegantly, glancing back to cock and eyebrow at Will, as if to say 'Are you coming?'. Then she disappeared as the door gently swung shut behind her. Alice looked around the hall, eyes absorbing everything. It was quite beautiful here.

Siobhan leant against Jems hand, closing her eyes breifly, her heart fluttering in her chest. She ran her hands up his chest to his shoukders, and stood to rest her forehead against his, their breath mingling. She opened her eyes and studied his face silently, eyes shining. He was so beautiful.

Jason grabbed Jess' arm and easily plucked the vase from her grip. "Woah, settle down girly," he said warmly, laughing softly. He looked over at Collin, and back at Jessamine. "You two dont look much alike." he observed nonchalantly, not caring that they were in the same position as before they got interrupted.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 am

Will blew out a whistle at Alice's invite and leaped himself off of the couch,running up to her and swinging her up,putting her over his shoulder.He smiled and laughed warmly.He tightened his grip on her legs and his hair brushed against her cheek.Will laughed again and started down another hallway,running and giggling histarically.

Jem followed her arms up to his neck and then placed his hands on her waist.He gazed into her beautiful eyes and stepped closer,longing to put the space between them extinct.Her breath tickled his face and he leaned his mouth down to hers,but not doing anything until she said the ok,but gently nipped her bottom lip in a teasing way.

Jessamine looked at Jason when he took the vase easily.She snorted at his comment."Ya,I got the good genes.But Mr.I'm-a-druggy over here got the bad end.Isn't that right,Collin?"She said sweetly and blinked at him with big,round,doelike eyes.He scowled at her and pushed his hair back across from his face and scowled another time at the position his little sister and Jason were in."And who are you?"He asked over Jess's shoulder,as she had laid down on Jason and was staring up at Collin cat-like.Rage and protectiveness rose up inside of Collin's eyes and he had to fight down the urge to drag his little sister off of Jason,hit him in the face,and then go lock Jess up in her room.He looked at Jason venomously and gave Jessamine a hard look.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:44 pm

(Hey do you want me to make a category for the shadowhunters hall?)

Alice gasped when Will picked her up, and bit back a squeal as he tightened his hold on her legs. She laughed, a soft fluttering peal of sound, and rested her chin on her hand, her elbow propped against his back. She kicked her feet a little, in protest. "What are you doing?" With her free hand she grabbed a fistful of his shirt to stabalise herself. "Stop giggling so much," she laughed, "ill fall!" Her own soft chuckles mixed with his as he carried her comically through the halls.

Han pressed herself against Jems body, her eyelids drooping. She responded to his gentle nip by tangling one hand in his hair, the other running down his chest before gently gripping his shoulder as she slowly and softly raised her lips to his. She felt heat bloom in her chest and run through her blood. Her heart rate sped uo slightly as she ever so slightly deepended her kiss.

Jason gently shifted Jess off of his chest, standing and offering his hand to shake. "Im Jason. My companions and i chanced upon your hall as we were closing camp." He wasnt sure if this introduction would clear his name in Collins eyes, but he gave it a shot.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 pm

(That would be awesome!!!thanks)
Will giggled even more when she said that.He ducked them down under a low doorway and went sailing through the piano room and into another hall."Well,maybe I want you to fall."Will laughed and bolted into one of the rooms.He set her down gently and blew out a deep breath."My god.How much do you weigh?"He cracked a smile,as Alice had weighed nothing,and his blue eyes shone. Jem gave a small sound of suprise that soon turned into one of pleasure when she kissed him more deeply.He tightened his grip on her,and gently lifted her up onto the desk.He lossened his hold on her and drew back slowly.With his arms still around her,Jem closed his eyes as a burst of love ebbed its way into his chest.He sighed happily and cracked one eye open,looking at her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Jess whipered in dissapointment when Jason lifted her off of him and blew her bangs out of her face,crossing her arms as she did so.Collin watched with wary eyes as Jason got up and extended his hand.Collins eyes narrowed into little slits and he snorted.Ignoring Jasons outstretched hand,Collin slipped past him,bumping him roughly in the shoulder with his,and picked Jessamine up who gave a little squel."Come along Jessie."He said as she kicked at him.He slung her over his shoulder and she looked up at Jason with fury sparking around in her eyes.But not at him,for collin.Jess smiled then and flattened her hand against his back."Jess,no."Collin said as Jessamine perched her hand on his back and claws slid out of her hands.Her pupils shaped like a cats as she swiped her claws across Collins back before he could put her down.Collin gave out a cry and dropped her,who landed on all fours and got up with cat-like grace.She winked at Jason and kind of,well...purred.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 am

(Details?)
"It must be all that pizza and mario kart." Alice quipped, laughing at the thought of pizza, let alone mariokart. Their meals for a few weeks had just been whatever Han could trap or shoot and Alice could gather. Alice sighed and picked herself off the ground, brushing herself off. She gave Will a mock glare, her icy eyes twinkling as the only giveaway off her bluff. She glanced around. "Where are we now?" She gently caught her bottom lip in her teeth, contemplatively nibbling on it.

Han narrowed her eyes slightly and held back a grin as she ran a finger down his chest, and then pulled out of his reach unexpectedly and leapt around him, disappearing into the labirynth of bookshelves swiftly and silently in a flick of dark hair.

Jason fought a smirk and gave Jess a quick wink before looking back at Collin. "I should be of the least concern, i mean i came here with a witch." he mused, quirking a brow seriously. Then he sighed, "Look, i get it. I was raised with my cousins for part of my teenage years, and the second anyone showed up for Katarina or Maria id be figuratively be polishing the shotgun. I promise im not a bad guy."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:21 am

Will gave a laugh that he tried to smother,and failed,when she talked about pizza and mariocart."I could get you fat on that shi-uh-crap anytime."He said and stumbled over his words."As could I get you without condoms."He blinked up at her innocently,a smirk playing on his lips.Will hummed to himself and shut the door,spinning back around and brushing past Alice.He stripped his black skinny jeans and dumped them on the floor,his white band shirt quickly trailing after.Will looked at Alice."Oh.By the way im about to change.Wanna watch?"He didnt bother to keep the sneer out of his voice.~Jem blinked after her as she vanished and gave chase.He growled playfully and he caught sight of her and grabbing her by the hands,gently backed her up into one of the walls."Your so cute."He said and ducked his head down to press his lips to hers.~Jess caught his wink and chuckled.Collin,annoyed,tried to patch together his shirt,now bloody,and looked up at Jasons comment."Look."He sighed,looking up at him from where he was
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:37 am

(Srry my phones being an annoying now.How stupid of me.Um..hm.Furniture,walls,floors,paintings.The works.oh,and basically there just REALLY long and u could prob get lost in them.) crouched on the wooden floors.You could hear soft platters as the blood hit the floor."I dont really give a shit.And francily,I am NOT the kind of guy who swaps storys with some ass who's trying to smuggle my sister."He hissed and got up,towering over both of them.Jess rolled her eyes and removed her rumbled dress in front of them both.She had a black laced bra on that her boobs spilled out of and black lacy undies.She got up and opened up the closet.She got a gray tanktop out and skinny jeans.
After she put those on,she tristed her hair into a braid,pulled it over her shoulder,and sneered at Collin who was staring transfixed at how she had just stripped in front of them both
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 am

Alice raised her eyebrows slightly. "And what if i do?" she mused in a mischievious voice. But she rivaled her words by turning and facing the door, leaning her shoulder against the wall. She quickly felt in her pockets and triumphantly pulled out a small square of parchment. She unfolded it as she continued to face away, humming as she scanned it, brows slightly tilted into a frown. She bit her lip again, before returning the paper to its pocket on the inside hem of her jeans.

Siobhans breath caught as her pinned her against he wall, and when he called her cute her heart fluttered. She slowly draped her arms around his neck and matched his kiss, smiling slightly against his lips.

Jason raised his brows at Jess, but a smirk quivered one corner of his mouth. "Just trying to diffuse the tention." he shrugged at Collin, returningnhis gaze back to Jess. She was so gorgeous, he wanted to resume the activitities they had started before being interrupted by her brother.

(dont hate me muse[or lack of] because im running on four hours of sleep and its 10:30 pm)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:45 pm

(Whats the institutes name gonna be?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next