Neko

Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please) Empty
PostSubject: Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please)   Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:46 pm

The eerie night soothed the mind of many creatures in the forest. But one. Muffled hoof-steps came from the pearl daggers, of an Arabian mare, hitting the dirt as she trotted along. Her dark grey mane swished in the light breeze, lifting it off of her arch. Her tail was the same color, only tipped in a darker yellow. Her mouth was dipped in a dark grey as well, with a dab of pink on her bottom lip. Her lithe light grey frame was speckled with black spots all along her face down to her feet.

Her eyes were an ice blue, and held wisdom,challenge and worry. This mare was traveling towards the newly settled herd that bordered the Wicked Woods. Her mind was on the mare that owned the land. Kaloe wanted to own it as well, but had to think of a way to get the land without causing anyone any pain. Her ice cold eyes landed on a tree nearby and she settled down beside it, putting weight on her leg to make it look like she was injured. Truth is, she was just resting.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please)   Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 am

Kaylee sensed a newcomer and snorted.She galloped,her hooves so swift with the wind.Kaylee saw the beautiful mare and stood on a boulder,her main and tail blowing sideways from the wind."Please tell me who you are."She said in a kind voice.She didn't want to start a fight since she was preginate.

Last edited by Wolf's Rain~the alpha on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please)   Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 pm

(Ehem. Have you not read the title? Literate posts only please. And make sure your spelling is correct. Edit your post and then PM me once you done so. Then I'll edit this post to become a reply to yours. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please)   Love You Like A Love Song -M- (Literate Posts Please) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1