Neko

Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Empty
PostSubject: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 10:15 am

Ever Green trotted in, her blue orbs nearly glowing in the dark place.She snorted and looked at, everything in the dark dim woods.She didn't notice that everything, was mostly dead.She stopped trotting, and lied down quietly.She didn't notice anything in the shadows, her beautiful white markings glowing like a ghost in the dark.She wasn't aware of forcer stallions, lurking around in the woods.She wasn't waiting for anyone, she was just roaming and settling for a little...
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Böse Trotted through the woods, in search of his first victim. His father had been training him, and this was his first time capturing his own 'prey' He stopped, and sniffed the pine-scented air. He walked onward, and came across a beautiful mare, who was laying on the ground for no particular reason. "Hello, love." He said charmingly, a sweet smile playing at his lips.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

She looked at him, her orbs looking ghostly."Hello, Stud."She said.She wasn't surprised, she was quite relaxed.She was covered in pine smell, was that why the stud didn't smell her well? She guessed that it was, she snorted the cool breeze turning warm a sun peering out, as if it were checking on her 'Daugther India Opal'.Some vines hooked onto the trees, she smiled a small pearl grew down above her.The pearl sparkled, but it was only a vision to confuse Bose.She made the vision have flowers growing, but she knew the stallion would fall for it.She had a small smirk playing, she liked playing with studs like this.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Böse watched the pearl, and the flowers intently. He'd never seen anything like it. After a while, he shook his head ad stared down at her, confused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Everything disappeared all of a sudden, she gave a giggle."I used a vision on you, silly silly stud.Can't tell apart whats reality and whats not and just an illiusion"She said smartly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Böse gave an unhappy look for a second, then pranced around, flagging his silky tail. "Let's graze. I know a beautiful spot." He said excitedly. He stopped prancing, and looked at her. He just wanted to get her standing. Then he'd get his job done.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 pm

(She's hard and stuck-up to get her standing up XD Soo..She seems to be flirting with him and just to mess with him :3)

"Let's not.I mean, I took all my time traveling from California to here.I am delicately tired, and I do not want to hurt my delicate little self by walking and standing any longer.I refuse your offer, very politely, by saying no thank you."She said turning her head, refusing to get up
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

His anger was about to boil over. He had no time for stubborn mares. He was about to leave, but decided not to. He wanted to made his father proud. His nuzzled her lightly, and nodded,seeming to understanding. He walked a little ways away from her. Maybe she'd stand in a little while.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 pm

She only got up, just to stretch for a while.Then she lay back down, as if she knew what the stud was going to do."I do know that you seemed to call be love, Which for that I must ask this simple question, Dear stud, Are you a forcer? I am just asking because you did not seem to Address me as Ever Green.Haven't you heard of me? Deary? If you haven't, I am simply the 'protecter' of spring and nature.I came from California for a reason, To live.But, back to my name.I am Ever Green, The Greenest Protecter around.I simply stay as stubborn and kind, as i can.Tell the truth and no harm.By my vines anyway.."She said nearly out of breath."Lord, I might as be called Jupiter! one of the powerfulist gods! Infact, THE KING! of mount olimpia!"She said very excitedly.Boy, she knew her history!
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Böse 'raised' his eyebrows. He didn't exactly want her to know he was a forcer, but his father had told him to be honest about his...profession. "I,indeed, am a forcer, love. And you seem to know some history, my sweet." He said, suar coating his voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 pm

"Thank you, Deary.Now, it is time I must go."She said, getting up and trotting quickly, she trotted past Bose and hoped he wouldn't push her.

(MAKE HIM PUSH HER Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 pm

(Sorry. So tired....Explain pls? I'm slow today.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 am

(Make him say something liiiike..."Oh not today love!" and make him push her into a cave..then...Bose forces her blah blah blahby blah, goes to the underbush or whateva blah blah BLAH you get da point)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:36 pm

(Omg....Sorreh...xD)

Bose walked quickly over to her. "You aren't' going anywhere for now, love." He said cooly, before shoving her in between a large boulder and a tree. He mounted, and forced her hard and rough, like his father had told him to do. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 pm

She nickered in pain, and kicked crying out for her father...the god of forge and fire...Hepha..(Hepha for short). She kept crying aloud, a long rumble from the trees came..

Out from the earth, rose the lengendary Hepha(Horse but its just a magical, not god), a grumble came from his throat."Demeter? Daughter? Who is THIS? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DEAR LITTLE DEMETER?"He boomed.

Ever Green cried out, "I don't know who he is! Help me father!"She cried aloud.

Hepha growled, in a angry way."get...off...my....DAUGHTER!"He boomed. He tried ramming Bose off, Demeter.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Bose staggered backwards as the horse rammed him off the mare. He said no words, but just stood there, breathing heavily. "I'll see you when the foal is born." He aid, as he turned to leave. His job was done, so he paid no more attention to the mare's father, even though he was freaked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

His hooves, mane, tail, and eyes caught fire, he screamed"AWAY WITH YOU!"He rammed him in the rump, trying to chase off Bose."CURSE YOU BY THE GOD OF JUPITER!"He shouted.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Fear ripped through him as he galloped off. He made it look as if he was about to gallop off anyway, since his father was watching him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 pm

"Dear little, my Demeter...You shall be okay, I shall say so. But for now I shall say, That he is cursed by thee one and only, Jupiter."He said with a mean snort.

"HE SENSES YOUR FEAR YOUNG STUD! JUPITER SMELLS FEAR! ANYWHERE YOU SHALL RUN, JUPITER WILL CAUSE YOU BAD LUCK, HERA SHALL GIVE YOU NO LUCK NEITHER, NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST GODS SHALL GIVE YOU LUCK OR ANY CARE, ALL YOU HAVE TOUCHED WILL WILT AND WITHER TO DEATH, EXCEPT ME! YOUR FOAL SHALL DIE ON THE 4TH YEAR OF ITS BIRTH!"SHe screamed at Bose."yes, I am okay."She bobbed her head.

"Good, now lets leave this Treachrous place, away from the cursed one...His father shall be ashamed, and abandon him forever, And if he is not, I'LL CHASE THEM OUT OF THE FOREST WHERE EVER MY DEAR DEMETER LURKS!"He said extremely mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!)   Ever Green roams the forest or the 'woods'(Forcer plz!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1